Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

searching for cheap IPV6 /48 and ASN sponsoring
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

searching for cheap IPV6 /48 and ASN sponsoring

Hi all,

My beloved LIR will be closing in one month, and I'm looking for a new one.

Here is my requirements:

1. sponsoring my current ASN. I already own one ASN (RIPE) and I need to transfert it to a new sponsoring LIR.

2. Small IPV6 space, /48 or bigger. PI would be great, but PA is ok as well.

My actual LIR provided me with those services for EUR 5 /year, which was VERY cheap.
I have little hope of finding such an inexpensive offer, but do you know of an LIR that would offer me this for a small annual fee?

thanks, best regards, Julien

Comments

• not without knowing who your beloved LIR is in the first place. :D

Thanked by 1eol
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

I guess we'll see such inquiries from more people who in the past registered an ASN from William..

Though I don't know whether anybody is willing to offer RIPE services for free (which includes the mentioned 5 EUR/year). From my experience there will always be some work to be done to keep RIPE objects up to date, give some assistance if end customer has a question, adjust RPKI, process payments, and so on.

Like I wrote in the AIO IP Thread I can offer all kind of RIPE services but I don't want to take part in any price dumping. I know this is LET but services and prices should still respect the time spent. And it is not Black Friday by the way. :)

Just telling my opinion..

Thanked by 1malek