Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ho-Ho-Hosting Christmas sale is ON - The biggest discounts ever - Coupon codes inside
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ho-Ho-Hosting Christmas sale is ON - The biggest discounts ever - Coupon codes inside

virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2018 in Offers

We are Virtono.com and sell both Managed(shared, reseller and dedicated ) and Unmanaged(vps, cloud vm and dedicated ) cloud hosting services.

Bellow you will find our offers for LET users. The prices are in Euros, so here is today's exchange rate: 1 Euro equals 1.14 US Dollar.

Oh, the Joy of giving! :)

-- Primary Promo --

Use XMASSLET18 coupon at checkout and receive 30% lifetime EXTRA discount. This coupon is available for ALL services from www.virtono.com website, not just for the offers posted here!

Note that prices on the website are already discounted, and using the coupon code above gives you extra 30% discount, so you save more than 50% in total recurring discount.

Example: TINY VPS normal price: €2.95/m - new price: €1.95/m - using coupon: €1.36/m

-- Secondary Promo --

We have a secondary discount, if you want first to try our services, now you can with the highest discount ever, a real Christmas Miracle.

Use the XMASS2018 coupon code at checkout and get a 65% discount for your first billing cycle.

The promotion is available until 31 December 2018. The promo is available for all Web Hosting services and Cloud Servers. It's not available for biannually and triannually billing cycles, only for monthly,quarterly, semi-annually and annually billing cycles.

--------------------------------

KVM Virtualization - Cloud VMs

CLOUD S - €3.15/month with coupon code "XMASSLET18"

Disk - 20GB SSD

Processor: 1 vCpu

Memory: 1GB RAM

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

Traffic: 2TB @ 1gbps

OpenVZ Virtualization - Linux VPS

TINY VPS - €1.36/month with coupon code "XMASSLET18"

20GB SSD

1 Core Processor

512MB Memory

1GB RAM burst

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

SMALL VPS - €2.76/month with coupon code "XMASSLET18"

40GB SSD

2 Core Processor

1GB Memory

2GB RAM burst

Up to 2 IPv4 Address

Up to 2 IPv6 Address

2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

MEDIUM VPS - €5.56/month with coupon code "XMASSLET18"

60GB SSD

2 Core Processor

2GB Memory

4GB RAM burst

Up to 4 IPv4 Address

Up to 4 IPv6 Address

3TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

Since our founding in 2014, we happily served thousand of clients from all over the world and we continually searched new ways to deliver on our mission: High Quality at Fair Prices. We are now very proud that we discovered and adjusted the right combination between qualitative and affordable web hosting solutions.

We built our team around colleagues with valuable experience in web hosting, virtualization, cloud infrastructure and customer support. Our management has over 15 years of executive experience in Romanian's top telecom companies.

We operate 5 Cloud Locations : Bucharest, RO - Manchester, UK - The Hague, NL - Frankfurt, DE - Miami(FL), US.

Bucharest, RO

Download test: wget http://85.204.49.17/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 85.204.49.17 - IPv6: 2A04:9DC0:00C1:0007:0000:0000:0011:69a4

Manchester, UK

Download test: wget http://77.81.107.11/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping - IPv4: 77.81.107.11 - IPv6: 2001:0ac8:0021:0008:0000:0000:008c:ca5e

The Hague, NL

Download test: wget http://77.81.110.13/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 77.81.110.13 - IPv6: 2001:0ac8:0022:0002:0000:0000:0043:6b02

Frankfurt, DE

Download test: wget http://77.81.109.10/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 77.81.109.10 - IPv6: 2001:0ac8:0020:0003:0000:0000:04c8:3383

Miami-Fl, US

Download test: wget http://93.119.178.31/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 93.119.178.31 - IPv6: 2001:550:1d05:30::51:44e1

Top features for our Cloud infrastructure includes:

1. Raid protected SSD storage( & clustered filesystem)
  2. Fast Network - Each node is connected to multiple 10Gb networks
  3. Internal IPs - your vps can now "talk" with another vps or virtual machine from the same datacenter through a private network.
  4. SSH Keys - are installed with just a few clicks from our cloud panel.
  5. Instant Activation - Your virtual server will be automatically provisioned after payment.
  6. Custom ISO - you can upload your own iso and install OS via VNC on cloud virtual machines and dedicated instances.

You can manage , get multiple ips, setup rdns or upgrade your server directly from client area.

The payment methods are: PayPal, Skrill (Credit Card, Trustly, AliPay) , Bitpay(BTC, BCC), CoinGate (Altcoins) , Bank Wire Transfer.

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2018

For a moment i thought it was @Ho-ost , fix title plz.

op: nice offers!

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2018

@Ho-ost is the real santa around here. and he's coming tonight --- he knows --

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@armandorg said:

It's just a marketing slogan :)

Take care and merry xmass

@catalingmn said:

@armandorg said:

You will get in real copyright troubles if @Ho-ost finds out. Only he can seperate ho- .

^^

Thanked by 1MichaelCee

@armandorg said:

@catalingmn said:

@armandorg said:

You will get in real copyright troubles if @Ho-ost finds out. Only he can seperate ho- .

^^

Ok, thanks :)

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited December 2018

Happy to license for $7.

/s you're good.

also, based on the notifications, i thought this was @Ho-ost too. I thought I had posted something and totally forgotten about it.

@Ho-ost said:
    Happy to license for $7.

/s you're good.

also, based on the notifications, i thought this was @Ho-ost too. I thought I had posted something and totally forgotten about it.

That's because they tagged you, and not because of the title, i suppose :)

• @Ho-ost You the best ho-ost.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee

@ehab said:

@CyberMonday said:
    @Ho-ost You the best ho-ost.

In my books it's lame to promote another provider in a hoster's offer/promotion!

@catalingmn said:

@ehab said:

@CyberMonday said:

In my books it's lame to promote another provider in a hoster's offer/promotion!

Everything can happen in let.

Thanked by 1eol
    edited December 2018

@armandorg said:

@catalingmn said:

@ehab said:

@CyberMonday said:

I would agree if this was a normal post in any other category, but not in Offers.
    Here, we would welcome any feedback related to our services, prices, etc .. even if it's negative, but not comments promoting other provider.
    I am not a moderator and I don't know if it breaks let rules, but even if it's allowed... It's still lame!

@catalingmn said:

@armandorg said:

@catalingmn said:

@ehab said:

@CyberMonday said:

I would agree if this was a normal post in any other category, but not in Offers.
    Here, we would welcome any feedback related to our services, prices, etc .. even if it's negative, but not comments promoting other provider.
    I am not a moderator and I don't know if it breaks let rules, but even if it's allowed... It's still lame!

Let's Specialty is to make the 'providers' so mad and pissed that they will show their 'true colors'.

Rule number 1: never get pissed or mad, couse let commuity will make you even more resulting in a ban / termination of your account. Then you will be just memory here.

Stick into being profesional with calm responses, even if we 'gang bang' your topic(s).

Have a good day,

Thanked by 2jvnadr eol
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2018

armandorg said: Stick into being profesional with calm responses, even if we 'gang bang' your topic(s).

The main reason that some providers act like a spoiled child, is because they are probably spoiled children... A true professional that tries to gain sales thru a free forum, would be veeeery careful in what he responds in a popular forum, especially when he represent his shop...
    With one exception: if the provider is a really active member with tons of posts, helpful to others all the time and has gain a great popularity from his personality, not from his offers (there are several examples here from people that do not act really professional in their sales but still are popular due to their rest of activity).
    This does not apply to a member with less than 150 comments in a period of 5 years...

Thanked by 1armandorg

@armandorg said:

@catalingmn said:

@armandorg said:

@catalingmn said:

@ehab said:

@CyberMonday said:

Let's Specialty is to make the 'providers' so mad and pissed that they will show their 'true colors'.

Rule number 1: never get pissed or mad, couse let commuity will make you even more resulting in a ban / termination of your account. Then you will be just memory here.

Stick into being profesional with calm responses, even if we 'gang bang' your topic(s).

Have a good day,

I ain't even mad nor pissed . I am only disappointed that active users of this community , like @ehab & @CyberMonday (I have nothing to say about @Ho-ost - it was tagged in the discussion, and you .. well .. you were more subtle, or maybe just confused by the title :wink: ) , have resorted to such actions , apparently with no motivation (no affiliate links or something else), just to be mean I suppose...

Anyway, have a good day yourself and thanks for advices :)

Happy Holidays to everybody!

edited December 2018

@catalingmn said:

@armandorg said:

@catalingmn said:

@armandorg said:

@catalingmn said:

@ehab said:

@CyberMonday said:

Have a good day,

just to be mean I suppose...

I once were a good boy like you, this community made me an evil person.

Honestly mate it's nothing to worry about, i was being mostly ironic though. Look at the bright side in the end, we're free bumping your topic/offer.

Thanked by 1virtono
    edited December 2018

@armandorg said:

@catalingmn said:

@armandorg said:

@catalingmn said:

@armandorg said:

@catalingmn said:

@ehab said:

@CyberMonday said:

Have a good day,

just to be mean I suppose...

I once were a good boy like you, this community made me an evil person.

Honestly mate it's nothing to worry about, i was being mostly ironic though. Look at the bright side in the end, we're free bumping your topic/offer.

I do not worry, I was just reacting to some comments that I've considered to be lame.
    The discussion with you was really OK, actually it did me a favor, as you said, so thanks for that as well :)

Thanked by 1armandorg
  • Well,

I was making a joke at our resident ho-ost' expense, rather than forbid, trying to persuade others to his- but now I'm most certainly less than interested in your product.

Let us know when you get a thicker skin, and good luck with your sales.

Thanked by 2eol wtfcook
  • @catalingmn nice cookie thingy