Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any CPU, >=16G RAM, >= 2 Harddisk, 5 IP, $20 in US/EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any CPU, >=16G RAM, >= 2 Harddisk, 5 IP, $20 in US/EU

Hi,

I need a dedicated server in US/EU with the following specs:

• Any CPU so the old one such as 5420, 5120 works.
  • >=16G of RAM, 12G also works
  • At least 2 hard disks so I can use linux software raid.
  • 5 IP ( 3 IP is fine for me but I consider a lot of provider sell a server with /29 block so I request it).
  • 1-2T @ 1Gbps ( I used very little bandwidth, the server will be idle a lot of time).

• $20 maximum.

Thank you.

Comments

• Seems like a good time to look at WSI.

• Letzien said: Seems like a good time to look at WSI.

Yeah, I did, but it was out of stock and the spec I need is more than $20.

• Id be surprised to see someone provide for this

• Good luck with your budget

Thanked by 1eol
  • corbpie said: Id be surprised to see someone provide for this

>

muffin said: Good luck with your budget

Hehe, I am a big customer from a lot of provider here, so it's not surprise if I got a special quote.

• the following specs: .... 2 hdd, 3 ips, 16gb ram... $20 maximum

Lol.

Thanked by 1eol
  • GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2018

@levnode said:
    Hi,

• $20 maximum.

While we're not as low as $20 per month we do have the following for $25/mo if you are willing to prepay on either semi-annually or annually.

Dual L5420 (8 Cores @ 2.5GHz)
    16 GB RAM
    2x 500GB GB SATA 7200RPM
    /29 IPv4 with 20Gbps of filtering
    5 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    $25.00 per month on semi-annual and annual terms

Order Here

This will be located in Psychz, Los Angeles. Let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be glad to answer them.

• @GM5 said:
    While we're not as low as $20 per month we do have the following for $25/mo if you are willing to prepay on either semi-annually or annually.

Dual L5420 (8 Cores @ 2.5GHz)
    16 GB RAM
    2x 500GB GB SATA 7200RPM
    /29 IPv4 with 20Gbps of filtering
    5 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    $25.00 per month on semi-annual and annual terms

Order Here

This will be located in Psychz, Los Angeles. Let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be glad to answer them.

10 TB Bandwidth is ok?

Thanks.

• GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep

@zhujiwiki said:
    10 TB Bandwidth is ok?

Thanks.

Sorry but this offer only includes 5TB. I can't do any higher allocations at this price point.

• @GM5 said:

@zhujiwiki said:
    10 TB Bandwidth is ok?

Thanks.

Sorry but this offer only includes 5TB. I can't do any higher allocations at this price point.

Got it.Thanks.

• Windows pls

• corbpie said: Windows pls

debian thx

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2018

@MrPsycho said:

@corbpie said: Windows pls

debian thx

We are talking about a dedi, right?
    Feel free to dd to your disks whatever you want.

• @dfroe said:

Did you know that you can get a TempleOS fork which has networking?

Thanked by 1eol
  • @CyberMonday said:

@dfroe said:

This seems to have zero to do with this thread or the post you're replying to. Perhaps you meant to reply to another thread or PM someone who cared?

• @TimboJones said:

@CyberMonday said:

@dfroe said:

This seems to have zero to do with this thread or the post you're replying to. Perhaps you meant to reply to another thread or PM someone who cared?

Nope. A suggestion was offered which was just as off-the-wall in any non-LE environment as my proposed OS. I know you have a hardon for me, but you might want to be less transparent.

• @CyberMonday said:

@TimboJones said:

@CyberMonday said:

@dfroe said:

Nope. A suggestion was offered which was just as off-the-wall in any non-LE environment as my proposed OS. I know you have a hardon for me, but you might want to be less transparent.

You didn't suggest anything. Rather than just realize you posted off-topic for shit no one asked for, you believe you're being singled out by me unfairly? I don't know who the fuck you are and don't care. If you say something useful, I'll thank you. If I think you're adding nothing of value, I say that, too. I expect the same from every one else.

• CyberMondayCyberMonday Member
    edited December 2018

@TimboJones said:

@CyberMonday said:

@TimboJones said:

@CyberMonday said:

@dfroe said:

You didn't suggest anything. Rather than just realize you posted off-topic for shit no one asked for, you believe you're being singled out by me unfairly? I don't know who the fuck you are and don't care. If you say something useful, I'll thank you. If I think you're adding nothing of value, I say that, too. I expect the same from every one else.

You're a pretentious twat. Kindly place your head a little bit further up your ass than it already is - but start chewing this time instead of shitting all over an internet forum who doesn't give a flying fuck who you are or what you want.

Thanked by 2eol levnode
  • @CyberMonday said:

@TimboJones said:

@CyberMonday said:

@TimboJones said:

@CyberMonday said:

@dfroe said:

You're a pretentious twat. Kindly place your head a little bit further up your ass than it already is - but start chewing this time instead of shitting all over an internet forum who doesn't give a flying fuck who you are or what you want.

Have a Snickers, bro. So touchy when you're wrong.

This discussion has been closed.