Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSCMS (Web Solutions Control and Management System) Official Topic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSCMS (Web Solutions Control and Management System) Official Topic

Hello friends,

We have created an official discussion topic for questions/comments and suggestions about WSCMS (Web Solutions Control and Management System).

You can give us your questions, comments and suggestions via this topic. In this way, we can make WSCMS Automation software best and improved for you.

Let's first give you information about WSCMS.

What is WSCMS?

WSCMS is an advanced web-based AUTOMATION system. It has been developed to enable all individual and corporate organizations operating in the field of information technology to easily provide product and service sales / management, invoicing and enforcement operations, customer management, support services and all other transactions.

What does WSCMS mean?

The word "WSCMS" consists of the initials of the words "(W)eb (S)olutions (C)ontrol and (M)anagement (S)ystem".

The WSCMS Also a Website?

WSCMS is not a website. But there is a built-in website interface integrated into the system. Thus, you do not need to search for a web site theme or draft. Thanks to the creative, professional and user-friendly web interface, your visitors can easily roam without getting lost on your website and a positive impression is generated in the eyes of your visitors.

With the OnlyPanel feature, you can deactivate the website interface and use your WSCMS as PANEL only. This way, you can redirect to your automation by defining your existing website or a different theme, customer panel login link, and product purchase links.

What are the Uses?

• Web Hosting (Hosting, Domain, Server, SSL, Product Licenses, etc.)
  • Software Services (Script Sales and Leasing, Web Software, Desktop Software, etc.)
  • Bulk SMS Services (International SMS Sending Services)
  • Social Media Services (Tracker Packages, Social Media Packages, etc.)
  • Advertising / Promotion Services (Advertising and Promotion Service Packages, Corporate Identity, Logo etc.)
  • SEO Services (Seo Packages, Backlink Packages, Promotional Writing Packs, etc.)
  • Digital All Services (All other products and services.)

Is it Constantly Being Developed?

The module is a continuously develope system for feature and API integrations. In each new version, the new module, API integrations and features are include in the system. Giving Wscms users the best experience is our important priorities. You can follow the versions via the link below.

https://docs.wscms.io/en/kbc/version-releases

What is the difference from similar automation systems?

There are important factors that distinguish wscms from other automation systems. These are listed below.

• An integrated web site, customer panel, integrated with the system.
  • Unique UI and UX experiences. (User Friendly Intelligent System)
  • 150+ ready-to-use, one-click active currencies.
  • Exchange rates automatically over API.
  • Advanced and unique multi-language creation and management feature.
  • Automatic language and currency display according to the visitors region.
  • Product / service listing feature with ease in desired category and area.
  • Easy, simple, functional management and control interface.
  • Spam, Bot and ultra security system that prevents malicious attempts.
  • Superior SEO compatibility.
  • Advanced and popular integrations.
  • and more…

Official Website;
https://wscms.io

Demos;
https://wscms.io/en/demo

Integrations;
https://wscms.io/en/entegration

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

A picture is worth a thousand words, let's see some screenshots!! :)

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • Why are your reselling Contabo VPS with a 100-150 % markup on Sitemio?
    I can't see any extra value for that.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@AtomKoffer said:
    Why are your reselling Contabo VPS with a 100-150 % markup on Sitemio?

Reselling is normal. That happens in all industries. There's often no extra value added, just a matter of finding clients that don't find the original deal. Sometimes for convenience you can argue, you may consider that an extra if you want to.

• How many of you read it as WHMCS at first?

• @jetchirag said:
    How many of you read it as WHMCS at first?

Not me.

• eoleol Member
    edited December 2018

@imok said:
    Not me.

This.

EDIT:
    WSPMS

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

I pretty much like the UI/UX (futuristic theme) but can a minimal design be also released/provided/included?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2018

@MikePT said:

@AtomKoffer said:

Reselling is normal. That happens in all industries. There's often no extra value added, just a matter of finding clients that don't find the original deal. Sometimes for convenience you can argue, you may consider that an extra if you want to.

Well sometimes resellers offer better support or Hand-Holding than the actual e.g. OVH resellers.

Ympker said: Well sometimes resellers offer better support or Hand-Holding than the actual e.g. OVH resellers.

Certainly, yes.

• @MasonR said:
    A picture is worth a thousand words, let's see some screenshots!! :)

You're right about that. But we offer more than screenshots. Please refer to demos. If you want, you can try it as a full version for 7 days.

Thank you for your interest.

@AtomKoffer said:

Contabo only delivers the server in a lean form. But we're doing more than that. We deliver all security, configuration and optimization. You can also get technical support easily at any time.

@BlaZe said:
    I pretty much like the UI/UX (futuristic theme) but can a minimal design be also released/provided/included?

We're so happy you liked it.

WSCMS offers complete control over the theme. It is possible to simplify the sections on the main page at any time by making them invisible. Please watch >> http://nimb.ws/E3HxnF

At the same time with the property onlyPanel, by turning off the theme interface can only provide a view as customer panel. Thus, only the login screen and customer panel are displayed to your customers. Please see >> http://nimb.ws/0bNevk

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2018

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@AtomKoffer said:

Well sometimes resellers offer better support or Hand-Holding than the actual e.g. OVH resellers.

Well, if the reseller is run by idiots like OneProvider, your chances are low.
    Even when you get a reseller thats good, but the Provider they resell is shit, they cannot do much.
    Maybe they could go praying.

So you would need a good Reseller that resells a GOOD provider, thats kinda unlikely.
    Its rather likely that you get hit by a bus.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited December 2018

On : https://demo.wscms.io/order-steps/hosting/15/domain

After entering the domain name, when I press Enter instead of simulating the button press it redirects me to the result of the API call.

• One of the main issues is the price.

I would not consider your product unless it was <$9/m.

The product is in it's early stages, buggy, lacking some features. You need testers and more testers and only then you should sell the product as production ready.

I do like that you put emphasis on optimizing the speed and resource usage of your CMS, but on the other hand, you also claim that is secure "Ultra Security and Protection" but that only time will tell.

• Doesn't he need to be provider to post something like this ? Or it's only applied to hosting service ?

Pretty sure if a new hosting company account posting something about their service they will be banned.

• @vovler said:
    One of the main issues is the price.

The product is in it's early stages, buggy, lacking some features. You need testers and more testers and only then you should sell the product as production ready.

I do like that you put emphasis on optimizing the speed and resource usage of your CMS, but on the other hand, you also claim that is secure "Ultra Security and Protection" but that only time will tell.

Even for $8.99 / month I prefer blesta that. This. You can get lifetime license for just about $150

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Have you thought about improving your prices?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

The price is competitive with WHMCS now, don’t change that. Work on bugs and features. Find out what people hate about WHMCS and push it to the front of the queue.

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • any coupon or Christmas Deals?

• SitemioSitemio Member
    edited December 2018

@vovler said:
    On : https://demo.wscms.io/order-steps/hosting/15/domain

After entering the domain name, when I press Enter instead of simulating the button press it redirects me to the result of the API call.

We've made improvements to the theme in the latest version. A little detail that's been overlooked. Thank you for reporting.

@vovler said:

The price is quite normal according to specifications and qualifications. WSCMS are superior to similar systems. You'll understand that by trying.

What are the issues you see missing or defect? The system is continuously tested and controlled. Yes We are highly asserted about speed, resource utilization and security.

We have no statement of time. The system is currently stable and has many users.

@yokowasis said:

@vovler said:

Even for $8.99 / month I prefer blesta that. This. You can get lifetime license for just about $150

I'm sorry to see that.

I'm sure your idea will change when you try WSCMS.

@georgedatacenter said:
    Have you thought about improving your prices?

The license prices will be in a short time campaign. Before Christmas. Stay follow. Thanks.

@jar said:
    The price is competitive with WHMCS now, don’t change that. Work on bugs and features. Find out what people hate about WHMCS and push it to the front of the queue.

We share the same thoughts. Thanks :)

@Leonn said:
    any coupon or Christmas Deals?

The license prices will be in a short time campaign. Before Christmas. Stay follow. Thanks.

• @jar said:

Considering you can get WHMCS Starter for $9 from HostUs (then get a OVZ vps for $6/quarter), the price is not very appealing. One advantage is that WSCMS doesn't have user limits, but at the same time if you have over 250 active clients a few bucks a month will not make a huge difference.

• SitemioSitemio Member
    edited December 2018

We're starting Christmas Discount due to heavy demand.

There is a 30% Discount on the Lifetime License fee for a short time.

for discounted price detail;
    https://wscms.io/en/pricing

Thank you for your interest.

• Although I like how it looks like for that price I would go with WHMCs or if needed cheaper.. Blesta.

• Typo in the integrations link. It says "entegration" https://wscms.io/en/entegration and integration gives a 404.

Thanked by 1eol
  • I thought this was more of a discussion thread rather then op offering his services without a tag!

• @desfire said:
    Although I like how it looks like for that price I would go with WHMCs or if needed cheaper.. Blesta.

We have improved monthly license fees. It's much cheaper now. Please look https://wscms.io/en/pricing

We care about your opinions.

You can be sure that the WSCMS is superior to both. Just try and see. ;)

@Vinnyletje said:
    Typo in the integrations link. It says "entegration" https://wscms.io/en/entegration and integration gives a 404.

We are making arrangements on the site because of the campaign. He may have had a slight typographical problem. Thanks for the notification.

@crpatel said:
    I thought this was more of a discussion thread rather then op offering his services without a tag!

As mentioned in our first message, this only relates to the notification and discussion of opinions and thoughts. Providing information about the price should not be considered to provide services. Because we're not the first ones talking about the price. Thanks.

• @jetchirag said:
    How many of you read it as WHMCS at first?

YUP that's how I read it at first! had to glance at it a few times before I realised.

@desfire said:
    Although I like how it looks like for that price I would go with WHMCs or if needed cheaper.. Blesta.

Looks pretty slick and responds fast too :smiley: whmcs options are a little cheaper and is a more mature product. I wonder how many active users are actually using ths? and feedback on it? checked the demos out and again looks good. I like the step where you need to login before placing an order something that whmcs clearly is missing. Bet that will stop a few spam orders.

Keeping an eye on this as it could be a serious contender for the near future. whmcs has gotten bloated over the years and hard to modify with all the encoded code behind the scenes.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

From your site:

Wscms has passed all the security tests successfully

Which tests are those?

and is also immunity against malicious initiatives.

Is this a claim that your software is 'unhackable'?

It is constantly subject to safety testing.

What do your testing processes look like?

@joepie91 said:
    From your site:

Which tests are those?

Yeah thats a serious argument he has there. Well affirmation in this case.

• @joepie91 said:
    From your site:

Which tests are those?

Penetration Tests + SQL Injection etc.

The assertion of "unhackable " may be somewhat daring. But we are implementing all necessary measures for this. We have not received any negative notice of this topic. We is also using WSCMS on our corporate website :)

Our security tests are confidential. We don't publish publicly.

Any more questions?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2018

Sitemio said: Our security tests are confidential. We don't publish publicly.

Ok. If you want to compete with well established industry standards, for a pricier model, then, being on top of that a really new solution, you should follow much different attitude IMO.

• What confidential means? Anybody can claim that he has done the best tests in the world, not giving a clue about them. Why should we believe him?
      Security audits, to be taken seriously, should be done from external well known companies. - This can be pricey. But if you wanna sell your product in this price range, you should do that and publicly state that your platform has being audited by xxx company.

• If you claim that your platform is better that WHMCS or Blesta, you should put in your site a comparison table, clearly showing what extra functions does your product have than the well known others. Blesta and WHMCS do have almost all the specs you are stating on "What is the difference from similar automation systems?"

• Also, I find it a little bit lame to almost anagram WHMCS to WSCMS. What would be like to you, if a new company that produces refreshments had a product called it Copa Cola? A true better alternative or a try to gain sales from the similar name?
    • The starter plan for WHMCS has a price from resellers less than $11, much lower than yours even with the discount. Of course, your offer do have white labeling and is unlimited, but then, a provider that do need white label and unlimited clients, won't mind to pay $10-15 more per month to get a fully tested, well known with tons of third party solutions for his needs and external audited billing platform, so, you will have to do better on arguments 1 & 2 to gain those clients, not just claiming that you are secure and better than the others. Prove it.

But this is just my opinion, after all, who am I?

P.S. Ask for a provider's tag or for a permission if you want to advertise/sale your product. With your post you are breaking the rules of the forum

Thanked by 1MikePT