Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netcup root servers CPU question
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netcup root servers CPU question

Hi, just wonder how that works?

Is this shared cpu between many users?

CPU hard limits ?

Im looking at that 10 cores

Would masternode works on it or not really?

https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/#features

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited December 2018

mining is forbidden.

edit: let me rephrase that. crypto-currency related stuff is forbidden. so no mining, no masternodes etc.

get a dedi.

• roger

• Hi @Falzo

I notice that prices on the DE site are cheaper when comparing to the EN version. Do you know why? Thanks

• @nqservices said:
    Hi @Falzo

I notice that prices on the DE site are cheaper when comparing to the EN version. Do you know why? Thanks

the cost of having to deal with foreign customers :smiley:

• @nqservices said:
    Hi @Falzo

Minimum period is different, I think. The prices are same for one month periods, and then get cheaper for three and six months.

• Does anyone knows if I can sign up on the DE page and still have the control panel and support in English language?

• @nqservices their EN pages are grandfathered and often show older offers/other product-ids. simply use the german pages and only switch to english after you selected the product already.

and yes, it doesn't matter if you order/sign-up from the german or englisch pages. the control panels have their own language settings.

• AFAIK, they say it's dedicated but nevertheless I have a deviation of about 10% in my Geekbench results. Nothing really to worry about but it's still there.

• any discount coupon on netcup right now?

Thanked by 1tnvr
  • @kkiskk said:
    any discount coupon on netcup right now?

there are no real discount coupons with netcup. they usually run offers with a lower price or you might be able to find older offers still available if you know the direct ordern-link.

there are some 30% discounts running on their older G7 rootserver generation and the always available 5€ coupon (only new customers) - see my shameless signature.

that's about it. next specials they are probably running on easter with their egg hunt again.