Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 10 servers with 8x /27 ips
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 10 servers with 8x /27 ips

Hello, I am looking for 10 servers with 8x /27 ips. I'm sure there aren't any abuse reports.

Server specification

cpu: Such as xeon x3470 16G RAM 1T sata.

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Location? Budget? Presumably your listed HW spec is the minimum?

Thanked by 1eol
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

@huboss said:
    Hello, I am looking for 10 servers with 8x /27 ips. I'm sure there aren't any abuse reports.

Server specification

cpu: Such as xeon x3470 16G RAM 1T sata.

So you can make a payment for longer than monthly?

Please provide reason of IP's usage.

You need 8×/27 each server or total?
    8x/27 = 1x/24

• 8×/27 each server. for proxy service. I can only pay monthly to monthly, but it is a long-term service, if your service is good

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

ioflood give you a free /27 with every dedi iirc and they have some of those x3470's available for a really good price.

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

What about 10 servers and a /24 instead of 8x /27?

Please describe what you mean with proxy service.

@huboss said:
    8×/27 each server. for proxy service. I can only pay monthly to monthly, but it is a long-term service, if your service is good

So how you can guarantee, that there is not going to be any abuses, IP blacklistings?

In my 15 years i have never met spammer, who actually said - oh yes, I am sending spam and you get IP's blacklisted. Everyone telling same stories - clean mailing, vps services, proxy, etc.

Thanked by 2jvnadr Clouvider
  • @bacloud said:

@huboss said:
    8×/27 each server. for proxy service. I can only pay monthly to monthly, but it is a long-term service, if your service is good

So how you can guarantee, that there is not going to be any abuses, IP blacklistings?

In my 15 years i have never met spammer, who actually said - oh yes, I am sending spam and you get IP's blacklisted. Everyone telling same stories - clean mailing, vps services, proxy, etc.

I have more than 50 such dedicated in other IDC including ioflood more than a year, never any abuse report

• Anyone could say that.

• I can guarantee there are not abuse reports . you can delete all services if abuse

So what is your target budget per server or per 10 servers?

• @huboss said:
    I can guarantee there are not abuse reports . you can delete all services if abuse

lol. and clean up the mess of burned IPs and reputation?

Thanked by 1First-Root
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

The bottom line is, if this many proxies are required, they are being used to breach someones terms of service at some point, or they would not be needed to begin with..

Just because someone is not generating abuse reports does not mean you are not using them to abuse or circumvent something.

Thanked by 2bacloud Falzo
  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@Falzo said:

@huboss said:
    I can guarantee there are not abuse reports . you can delete all services if abuse

lol. and clean up the mess of burned IPs and reputation?

This

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Don't worry, I have more than 50 similar servers in other IDCs for more than a year.

Believe me, I have a castle on the moon and a bridge to the Mars.

• @bacloud said:
    So what is your target budget per server or per 10 servers?

Can you PM you price

• @FR_Michael said:

In fact, you don't believe anyone and things.

• @huboss said:

@FR_Michael said:

it's true. I also heard of it, so that's the proof. don't worry, he had it for quite some time now. I can guarantue it has to be true that I heard it.

• I can confirm the above.

Thanked by 2Falzo First-Root

@huboss said:

@FR_Michael said:

Oh I believe in many things, you should come around and visit me on the moon so we can discuss this while drinking some milk roads milk.
    I am in this business since nearly 20 years and "trust" is not the right business foundation when talking about a ressource that is in great demand of spammers and similar.
    If you are trustworthy make a prepayment through a non refundable payment method and you will surely find people that wants to do business with you.

Thanked by 2eol yongsiklee
  • @FR_Michael said:

@huboss said:

@FR_Michael said:

Oh I believe in many things, you should come around and visit me on the moon so we can discuss this while drinking some milk roads milk.
    I am in this business since nearly 20 years and "trust" is not the right business foundation when talking about a ressource that is in great demand of spammers and similar.
    If you are trustworthy make a prepayment through a non refundable payment method and you will surely find people that wants to do business with you.

I understand your humor. I can accept non-refundable payment. Of course, this merchant should be reliable. If you are worried about spam, you can block port 25. Do you have any other questions?

• @FR_Michael said:

Can you PM you price

Thanked by 2eol yongsiklee

@uhu said:

@FR_Michael said:

Can you PM you price

Sorry the castle is in family ownership since ages and I really can't sell it :(.

@huboss said:

@FR_Michael said:

@huboss said:

@FR_Michael said:

I understand your humor. I can accept non-refundable payment. Of course, this merchant should be reliable. If you are worried about spam, you can block port 25. Do you have any other questions?

Your budget as many others asked before.

So you need a 8x /27 or 1x /24 is okay?

if 8x/27 it will be much more expensive (at least from us).

• @randvegeta said:
    So you need a 8x /27 or 1x /24 is okay?

if 8x/27 it will be much more expensive (at least from us).

I need 8x /27 IPs

• @huboss said:

@bacloud said:

@huboss said:

I have more than 50 such dedicated in other IDC including ioflood more than a year, never any abuse report

So, anyone can vouch for you ? Surely if you have 50 dedicated server, shouldn't be that hard to get vouched

• @yokowasis said:

@huboss said:

@bacloud said:

@huboss said:

So, anyone can vouch for you ? Surely if you have 50 dedicated server, shouldn't be that hard to get vouched

I can provide proof if you can supply this order

• wavecomaswavecomas Member, Host Rep

WaveCom could offer 4 or 5 similar servers in Estonia. The payment in the future can me on a monthly basis but the first payment has to be quarterly.

• @wavecomas said:
    WaveCom could offer 4 or 5 similar servers in Estonia. The payment in the future can me on a monthly basis but the first payment has to be quarterly.

I am sorry, I need US DC