Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GIVEAWAY] 3 x 2GB SSD KVM [HostDoc] + 5 x 6GB VDS . #Givesomethignbackdecember
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[GIVEAWAY] 3 x 2GB SSD KVM [HostDoc] + 5 x 6GB VDS . #Givesomethignbackdecember

In the spirit of @dahartigan initial giveaway of a VPS he won during our BF events and @AnthonySmith #givesomethingbackdecember initiative, we have decided to join the party.

However, our offer will be somewhat different.
It is important to us at HostDoc to reward loyalty, as such, this offer will reflect that.
Our 3x2GB VPS is free for 1 month and open to all including current clients.
Our 5x6GB VPS is free for 3 months and open only to existing clients. Non clients or new clients from today onwards are not eligible for this offer.

So, for givesomethingbackfordecember, we would primarily like to give back to those that have already supported us and allowed us to continue being able to deliver a service to them. Our clients.

First up: 3x2GB VPS free for 1 month:

• Dallas, Incero|Hivelocity.
  • 1 vCPU
  • 2 GB Dedicated DDR4 RAM
  • 10GB NVMe SSD Disk
  • 500GB Bandwidth
  • Dual Intel Xeon Gold 6128
  • Nested Virtualisation
  • Unmetered internal network @ 10gbps
  • 10gbps uplink port

Just tell me what you want to do with it.

Terms: You have to have been a LET member for 3 months or a current client, must pass a fraud check and open a ticket weekly(ish) to confirm it is not idling.

Exclusions: Non.

I will check this thread again tomorrow and pick the wieners.

Our giveback offer for current clients is a 5x 6GB hybrid or VDS server free for 3 month.

• 1 Dedicated vCPU
  • 6GB Dedicated DDR4 RAM
  • 40GB NVMe SSD or 80GB HDD Disk
  • 1TB Bandwidth
  • Xeon Gold or E5-1650v3
  • Choose from Germany(1gbps), France(250mbps) or USA(10gbps).

Just tell me what you want to do with it. You can do so via support ticket, PM, social media, or this thread.

Terms: You have to be a current client.

Exclusions: Non.

I will check this thread again tomorrow and pick the wieners.

Anthony, Stan, Mike and I would love to see other hosts join in with separate threads.

Comments