Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone interested in Virmach VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone interested in Virmach VPS?

letrocksletrocks Member
edited December 2018 in General

Like many members on the forum, I have too many VPSs.
I have extra VPSs from Virmach which I have no use for.
So anyone interested in taking off my hand?
Buyer pays for the all the transaction fees.

Provider Rate Expiration (mm/dd/yyyy) Location Virtualization CPUs Memory Storage Bandwidth Asking price
Virmach $9/year 12/07/2019 LA OVZ 1 @ 2.1GHz 1.5GB 20GB SSD 500GB $7 (next year is already paid)
Virmach $15/year 08/11/2019 LA KVM 1 @ 2.1Gz 1GB 20GB SSD 500GB $10

If you want both then I can give it for $15 + Transfer fee that virmach will charge me.

Both servers are running great and no complaints.

I bought server close to my proximity during the blackfriday sale which serves me better for VPN+DNS+GIT server usage I have.

Virmach Transfer Conditions
https://m.imgur.com/xRhYrJb

Comments

• the KVM is $15 every year?

• @Chuck said:
    the KVM is $15 every year?

Yes.

• Virmach is really good, everyone???

• Im interested in the KVM, but you havent mentioned how much is the fee?

• Does virmach allow torrent?

• PM'd you. I'll take them both for $15+ if VM makes it an easy transfer.

• Virmach charges $3 for the transfer.

• @chienvo said:
    Virmach is really good, everyone???

I have 10+ with them, honestly, IO is super fast, CPU seems over sold, the host os seems doing a lot of context switching. I tried few setup with Hetzner (KVM) cloud 1 vCPU which worked faster than virmach 6/8 vcore OVZ cpus. I don't want to run detailed benchmark (not worth IMHO), if you have low and moderate usage, virmach is fine for that price. don't expect too good to be disappointed. But still worth for money, it satisfy my requirements, auto pilot software executions.

Thanked by 3FrankZ uptime letrocks
  • I have a couple of Virmach KVMs. They work fine, they are cheap, but they are in colocrossing data centers (no IPV6, and if you send too many emails you get disconnected - "too many" is not very many and it is not well defined. It is defined, but they don't stick to their definition.)

• I have $25 kvm windows 5.7 gb 20gb ssd bout recently. I can transfer who require it

• @lookingbad said:
    I have $25 kvm windows 5.7 gb 20gb ssd bout recently. I can transfer who require it

That 20GB will be a tough sell.

• @gks said:

@chienvo said:
    Virmach is really good, everyone???

I have 10+ with them, honestly, IO is super fast, CPU seems over sold, the host os seems doing a lot of context switching. I tried few setup with Hetzner (KVM) cloud 1 vCPU which worked faster than virmach 6/8 vcore OVZ cpus. I don't want to run detailed benchmark (not worth IMHO), if you have low and moderate usage, virmach is fine for that price. don't expect too good to be disappointed. But still worth for money, it satisfy my requirements, auto pilot software executions.

thank you for your mini review. My traffic is quite big. Perhaps, I will follow your review to test. Once Again. Thank You.