Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute.io prices will be kept for 2019
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute.io prices will be kept for 2019

Good news for MXroute.io clients.
picturemessage-w5owojyj-xwv

Thanked by 1MikePT

Comments

• Any estimates on how many customers? A whitelabel of (what I thought was) a relatively hidden product.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ricardo said:
    Any estimates on how many customers? A whitelabel of (what I thought was) a relatively hidden product.

Not having the number in mind and only knowing how well the MXroute brand sells, I would guess neighborhood of 1,000. I have no actual recollection of reviewing the numbers.

Thanked by 1ricardo
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jar said:

@ricardo said:
    Any estimates on how many customers? A whitelabel of (what I thought was) a relatively hidden product.

Not having the number in mind and only knowing how well the MXroute brand sells, I would guess neighborhood of 1,000. I have no actual recollection of reviewing the numbers.

We had a few hundreds. Not that many! :)

Thanked by 1ricardo
  • Cool, good context.

@ricardo said:
    Cool, good context.

I cannot disclose the numbers. Its under NDA.

• @MikePT Can I know after 2019 will the prices will be same but yearly? I already paid and converted my account to a yearly one as the first email suggested. I want to know whether the yearly pricing will stay the same as before

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @sweatbar said:
    @MikePT Can I know after 2019 will the prices will be same but yearly? I already paid and converted my account to a yearly one as the first email suggested. I want to know whether the yearly pricing will stay the same as before

I strongly suspect that @MikePT is no longer in a position to make assurances about this.

Thanked by 2MikePT sweatbar

@sweatbar said:
    @MikePT Can I know after 2019 will the prices will be same but yearly? I already paid and converted my account to a yearly one as the first email suggested. I want to know whether the yearly pricing will stay the same as before

I guess so, but as @angstrom said, I am no longer able to guarantee that as the division was acquired.

Thanked by 1sweatbar