Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

best self hosted invoice app
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

best self hosted invoice app

Hi,

Any recommendation of a simple self hosted invoice app to create an mange invoice for clients?

Comments

• Invoice ninja

Thanked by 2imok coreflux
  • portspeedportspeed Member
    edited December 2018

I've had a customer setup clients in Boxbilling just to send invoices out

(A passive aggressive ESL interpreted this as me trying to slide in unsolicited offers which is untrue but then again @yokowasis can't even pay for stuff on Steam via Paypal by their own admission. My suggestion is a real world, working suggestion - not people just namedropping random stuff without any real usage.)

• invoice ninja fits the bill

• @portspeed said:
    I've had a customer setup clients in Boxbilling just to send invoices out

That's me right there. While you're at it , why don't offer some hosting along with it.

• @ivanh said:
    Invoice ninja

That's awesome. I'm already using Blesta, but for sure Invoice Ninja looks like a good option.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

+1 for InvoiceNinja. Replaced FreshBooks with it for some simple invoicing, was at the limits of my free FreshBooks account.

Can play with a free account of the hosted version on https://www.invoiceninja.com/ - and then grab the self-hosted version on the .org site if you like it.

Thanked by 3imok coreflux vimalware
  • 36062023606202 Member
    edited December 2018

Are you sure that Invoice Ninja is self-hosted? I find it rather attractive, but it seems SaaS and hosted on their servers to me...?

Edit: Scratch that, I have overseen the invoiceninja.org part!

• portspeedportspeed Member
    edited December 2018

yokowasis said: While you're at it , why don't offer some hosting along with it.

How about you shut the fuck up and go play with your Steam. I'm not dumb enough to jump into the race to the bottom Low End crowd. Who would be dumb enough to appeal to a crowd of poor people expecting to make money?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

+1 for Invoice Ninja. Not self-hosted: And.co, it's amazing.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @portspeed said:

yokowasis said: While you're at it , why don't offer some hosting along with it.

How about you shut the fuck up and go play with your Steam. I'm not dumb enough to jump into the race to the bottom Low End crowd. Who would be dumb enough to appeal to a crowd of poor people expecting to make money?

Thanked by 2eol southy
  • Thanks for the suggestions,will try invoiceninja .

• InvoiceNinja - Best installed via Cloudron.io

• Is the self-hosted version of InvoiceNinja exactly the same as that of the paid one?

• PancakeApp is quite nice...

• @pullangcubo said:
    Is the self-hosted version of InvoiceNinja exactly the same as that of the paid one?

Same question.

• I love Perfex!

• solairesolaire Member
    edited December 2018

@pullangcubo said:
    Is the self-hosted version of InvoiceNinja exactly the same as that of the paid one?

Yes. I'm running it self hosted, and it offers the very same functionality. Can't go wrong with the software, the new mobile apps also look promising.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @Gravely said:
    InvoiceNinja - Best installed via Cloudron.io

Cloudron - bait and switch artists. Anything is better installed without it.

@imok said:

@pullangcubo said:

Same question.

Paid one allows you to remove invoice ninja branding. That's like mildest form of licensing I ever seen. Otherwise their functionality is the same.

• @Yura said:

@Gravely said:
    InvoiceNinja - Best installed via Cloudron.io

Cloudron - bait and switch artists. Anything is better installed without it.

@imok said:

@pullangcubo said:

Same question.

Paid one allows you to remove invoice ninja branding. That's like mildest form of licensing I ever seen. Otherwise their functionality is the same.

Can't say ive had a bad experience with the Cloudron team. Can you elaborate more?

• @portspeed said:
    How about you shut the fuck up and go play with your Steam.

Excuse me being blunt, but could it be you perhaps need to go to the toilet and do some pooping?
    When you leave, could you close the door please? From the outside?
    Thanks!