Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is my SoluVM user and password
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is my SoluVM user and password

Ok, I got this shiny new VPS from VirMach. I am trying to log into SolusVM control panel but the root user and password is not working. Following is the email I received from them:

If you would like to access your control panel independently, you can use the direct link. Your username is "XXXXX" and you must reset your password to obtain it.

If I enter this username and root password then it doesn't work. If I go to forgot password section and enter this username then it says user doesn't exist. Don't want to bother VirMach with a ticket so I came here because I am a noob and may be this is something very simple.

Comments

• vovlervovler Member
    edited December 2018

you must reset your password to obtain it

Use the "Forgot Password"

Thanked by 1ehab
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2018

You could also, you know, contact them.

I mean, how are we supposed to know?

Well, try admin / admin.

• The password is WAFFLES.

Thanked by 2eol masteri
  • LET hosting support forum

• edited December 2018

In the email, you should see:

Advanced Control Panel
    Your VPS controls are available on your service details page. Here you can reboot your VPS, re-install your operating system, and more. If you require advanced direct access to your full SolusVM control panel, you may click the "Control Panel" button on your service details page. You will automatically be logged in to your control panel. If you would like to access your control panel independently, you can use the direct link. Your username is "xxxxx" and you must reset your password to obtain it.

• @vovler said:

you must reset your password to obtain it

Use the "Forgot Password"

@greattomeetyou said:
    In the email, you should see:

Advanced Control Panel
    Your VPS controls are available on your service details page. Here you can reboot your VPS, re-install your operating system, and more. If you require advanced direct access to your full SolusVM control panel, you may click the "Control Panel" button on your service details page. You will automatically be logged in to your control panel. If you would like to access your control panel independently, you can use the direct link. Your username is "xxxxx" and you must reset your password to obtain it.

This is what I already did. I changed "root" password and then went to forgot password page and entered my username (as mentioned in email) but still it says this user doesn't exist.

• alilet said: This is what I already did.

I think you need to open a ticket.

• You're username is not root for solusvm. Check the email it's a long string

Thanked by 1alilet
  • your solusvm, virmach, and root account for your server are separate accounts.

Thanked by 1alilet
  • Your username is not root. It's Groot

• have you tried "guest"

• give me your email and password. I'll help you get your soluvm password.

• @samm said:
    give me your email and password. I'll help you get your soluvm password.

user: theend
    pass: isnigh

Thanked by 1eol
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

The end is nigh!