Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hivelocity Has Acquired Incero
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hivelocity Has Acquired Incero

Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
edited November 2018 in General

Just got this email:

Good Afternoon,

It is my pleasure and honor to introduce myself today and inform you that Hivelocity has just completed the acquisition of your hosting provider, Incero.com, which is also the parent company of SpeedyKVM and Wable.  I speak for everyone at Hivelocity when I say we are extremely excited to be adding you and the Incero team to the Hivelocity family.  One of our goals at Hivelocity is to make our customers’ lives easier, while providing exceptional service with a personal touch.  That goal holds true now more than ever.  We intend to make this acquisition extremely easy for you by keeping most things as they are now while introducing things that will only improve your hosting experience.  Before I tell you more about the acquisition and Hivelocity, I want get a few things out of the way that I am sure are very important to you.

How will this acquisition affect you?

Your pricing will NOT go up. 
Ryan and the Incero Team will be joining Hivelocity and will continue to service you just as before.  We do intend to grow the team in Dallas and enhance the Technical Support you are accustomed today.
In addition to Dallas, Seattle and New York City you now have our Tampa (TPA1, TPA2), Los Angeles (LAX1, LAX2) Atlanta (ATL1), New York City (NYC1) and Miami (MIA1) data center locations available for dedicated servers, private cloud and colocation solutions.  
We guarantee 99.999% uptime.
We do not outsource our Technical Support.  You will always be interacting with Hivelocity Technicians and Engineers working on-site at one of our data centers.
Over the next few days Steve Eschweiler, our COO, and Richard Nicholas, our VP of Managed Services, will be calling or emailing to personally introduce themselves to you.  We want to make sure we have not only formally introduced ourselves but also give you the opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have.  If you see a call from the 813 area code, that will be us. 

What you can expect from Hivelocity over the next few months:

For the immediate future you will continue to interact with Technical Support and Billing within Portal2 just as you have before.  
Ryan will continue to be the point man in Dallas but you will see some new names in your support replies as we add our support technicians to Portal2 and grow the team in Dallas.   
We will be sending you some emails over the coming days and weeks as we make new services and features available to you.
We will always provide you with a clear line of communication for you to ask any questions and address any concerns you may have.   
Your confidence and satisfaction are paramount to us.  If you have any questions, concerns or just want to talk about today’s announcement, please do not hesitate to call, email or live chat with us. 

Steve Eschweiler- COO- [email protected]
Drew Adams- Sales Manager- [email protected]
Richard Nicholas – VP of Managed Services- [email protected]
Live Chat – https://www.hivelocity.net
Phone – 888-869-4678
About Us
Our Team
Hivelocity is a privately owned company founded in 2002 that serves customers from over 130 countries.  We employ just under 100 of the best technicians, engineers and service representatives in the business and maintain a Net Promoter Score above 80. We appreciate you and we appreciate your business.  At Hivelocity we understand that our success is directly correlated to our customers’ success.  We want your business to grow within our walls and know the better our service is to you, the better equipped you are to thrive.  Thank you for your time and business.  The entire team at Hivelocity looks forward to serving you.

Respectfully,
Mike Architetto
CEO

Anyone have any prior experience with hivelocity?

Thanked by 2alfred Aidan

Comments