Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virpus Cyber Monday | 70% off for LIFE all Linux and Windows Pure SSD Plans | Starting at $1.50/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virpus Cyber Monday | 70% off for LIFE all Linux and Windows Pure SSD Plans | Starting at $1.50/mo!

VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Virpus is a leading provider in Xen VPS Hosting and Bare Metal Cloud servers since 2006. We provide reliable industry leading virtualized solutions and services matched with unparalleled 24/7 support. Please check out our SSD Cache VPS, Pure SSD VPS, and Bare Metal Cloud Servers!

THE OFFER:
For a limited time only, take 70% off for life all Linux and Windows SSD servers! Orders include: IPv4 + IPv6 - SSD RAID 10 - Xen Virtualization- FREE Basic DDoS Protection - Seattle based -

*** Use Promo bfssd18 ***

Linux Specs:
---- Core 2 - Ram 512MB - SSD Disk 15GB - BW 1.5TB - $1.50/month - Order Now

---- Core 4 - Ram 1GB - SSD Disk 30GB - BW 3TB - $2.10/month - Order Now

---- Core 6 - Ram 2GB - SSD Disk 60GB - BW 4TB - $4.50/month - Order Now

---- + PLENTY OF MORE OPTIONS!

Windows Specs:
---- Core 2 - Ram 2GB - SSD Disk 60GB - BW 4TB - $6.00/month - Order Now

---- + PLENTY OF MORE OPTIONS!

Sincerely, The Virpus Team

Comments

• What is the port speed? Is it 100mbps or 1000?

• @Virpus the text boxes on your AUP page do not shrink and expand like the other legal pages do.

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

@t0ny0 said:
    What is the port speed? Is it 100mbps or 1000?

1 Gbps

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting

@wtfcook said:
    @Virpus the text boxes on your AUP page do not shrink and expand like the other legal pages do.

Thanks for pointing this out, I will relay to our developers

• @Virpus said:

@t0ny0 said:

1 Gbps

Last question - can I have ubuntu 16? Seems you have up to 14 available.

Thanks!

• At least one honest 1 Month recurring billing term.. )

@t0ny0 said:

@Virpus said:

@t0ny0 said:

1 Gbps

Last question - can I have ubuntu 16? Seems you have up to 14 available.

Thanks!

Yes, you can reload your server after it is deployed with this image from the VPS control panel. I'll ask our development team to add this to the order form as well

@Hukin said:
    At least one honest 1 Month recurring billing term.. )

Sorry, not following?

• Virpus said: Sorry, not following?

Read again

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@hukin It is a recurring discount but, that is not hard to figure out.

• That positive feedback about them. Just talking about real non long billing term recurring discount advantage

This promotion was a recurring promotion, as indicated in our ad. Thanks for everyone who participated :)

• dear @Virpus i already subscribe to one of you package 12 hours ago and your system says my card were declined, but my bank sent and sms said the transaction were successful. your system still said my services still pending and need payment. i already sent 2 tickets both to billing & sales/support 12 hours ago, until now still no answers!

• I'm too late, the promotion code expired. :(

@azuan said:
    dear @Virpus i already subscribe to one of you package 12 hours ago and your system says my card were declined, but my bank sent and sms said the transaction were successful. your system still said my services still pending and need payment. i already sent 2 tickets both to billing & sales/support 12 hours ago, until now still no answers!

Please feel free to PM me your ticket ID and I'd be happy to check on the status for you. Note that administrative departments (sales/billing) are not 24/7.