Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help about posting offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need help about posting offers

hey, new here, i want to share my hosting selling offers, basically am a reseller, i read selling rules but am lil bit confused that should i post offers or not now? , thanks in advance,

Comments

• https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-04th-sep-2018/p1

Provider tags

You must have 15 (non-spammy) posts and have been registered on LET for 30 days to request a provider tag.
    Requesting a provider tag must be done through the helpdesk.
    You must have a website with a proper ordering system ("email me for this deal" does not count).
    You must offer more than just shared hosting (i.e. VPSses or Dedicated servers) to get a provider tag.
    When applying please include your LET username, the link to your public company registration in your country of registration, your company number, a link to your website and public whois information.
    If you apply anyway and miss any of the requirements your application will be instantly denied and you will have to wait 90 days to re-apply for wasting volunteer time.

• Provider tag is necessary for posting about hosting offers?

@Foul said:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-04th-sep-2018/p1

Provider tags

You must have 15 (non-spammy) posts and have been registered on LET for 30 days to request a provider tag.
    Requesting a provider tag must be done through the helpdesk.
    You must have a website with a proper ordering system ("email me for this deal" does not count).
    You must offer more than just shared hosting (i.e. VPSses or Dedicated servers) to get a provider tag.
    When applying please include your LET username, the link to your public company registration in your country of registration, your company number, a link to your website and public whois information.
    If you apply anyway and miss any of the requirements your application will be instantly denied and you will have to wait 90 days to re-apply for wasting volunteer time.

• hostic said: Provider tag is necessary for posting about hosting offers?

Yes.

Thanked by 1hostic
  • oh ok, Thanks for your quick response.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Nobody has been able to get a provider tag for few months now tho.

So, give up.

Thanked by 2eol hostic
  • If you're a ColoCrossing reseller you'll get your tag in no time.

Thanked by 2hostic CyberMonday
  • @dedotatedwam said:
    If you're a ColoCrossing reseller you'll get your tag in no time.

ohh, but am just a hosting/domains reseller for now,

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Just apply for CC reseller and you will be golden.

• Word is that Gil works for CC.

Thanked by 1hostic