Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

AlphaRacks.com Critical Error!
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Comments

• hostdarehostdare Member, Provider

no error here

HostDare - One of the cheapest and coolest providers online! :) | Our premium unmanaged vps plans | Cheap Shared Hosting

• @hostdare said:
    no error here

I have here

• key900key900 Member, Provider

Cleared no issue

*LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Los Angeles & Dallas & New Jersey - Ryzen Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

You are panicking. You could have easily contacted them off thread S opposed to creating unnecessary drama with their brand name in it...

Thanked by 1doghouch

Clouvider Limited - Leading Hosting & Connectivity Partner || Dedicated Server Sale from £39/m - Our Latest LET Offer

Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | US, UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services

• assassindotcom said: I have here

Just wait a few minutes more before opening a tread.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet

• alpharacksalpharacks Member without signature

Thanks guys. As you probably guessed, this was caused by our huge Black Friday sale. Our website overloaded for a few minutes last night due to overload of real human traffic, I believe at one point last night, the highest peak we had was 450 people trying to order at the same time which is when the site overloaded. We sorted it out right away.

Hit F5 (refresh the page) if you weren't able to order yet.

• @alpharacks said:
    Thanks guys. As you probably guessed, this was caused by our huge Black Friday sale. Our website overloaded for a few minutes last night due to overload of real human traffic, I believe at one point last night, the highest peak we had was 450 people trying to order at the same time which is when the site overloaded. We sorted it out right away.

Please stop masking old deals as new, thank you.

• miumiu Member
    edited November 2018

@emgh said:

@alpharacks said:

EXACTLY, pls stop spamming BF offers w these total stupid nonsense "post"!!

Thanked by 1emgh

My FAVS / I am a fan of: HostHatch, LetBox, BuyVM, NexusBytes, Vultr, OVH, Hetzner, HostUS, HudsonVH, GeorgeDC, CrownCloud, ExtraVM | THANKS for awesome services and excellent work!

• @miu said:

@emgh said:

@alpharacks said:

EXACTLY, pls stop spamming BF offers w these total stupid nonsense "post"!!

I usally respond that to their messages on here when they’re trying really hard to look like a serious company. They never respond.

• Next, comes failure of their actual servers. Again. With no backups. Getting my 'I told you so because it happened last year' face on >:D

These are 100% new unprecedented deals guys, I promise!

I personally created them exclusively for Black Friday 2018. And they are better than any other Black Friday's or any other type of promotions we've ever done to date.

• alpharacks said: And they are better than any other Black Friday's or any other type of promotions we've ever done to date.

I have a thread where I present (with other stuff) each time you've said that. It's rarely true.

edited November 2018

You are welcome to compare these :) There's a reason why we're selling so many orders per minute. We have unprecedented deals here starting at just $0.49/YR!

https://www.alpharacks.com/BlackFriday2018

• @Clouvider said:
    You are panicking. You could have easily contacted them off thread S opposed to creating unnecessary drama with their brand name in it...

^ this. Closing the thread.

Thanked by 2eol Clouvider
This discussion has been closed.