Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cake PHP 2.7.9 on CyberPanel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cake PHP 2.7.9 on CyberPanel

Hi forum I am new in the forum, I really need help with CyberPanel if somebody is using it, my main App is made on CakePHP with a lot of custom work, I setup the account with PHP 5.6 because is the latest compatible with my CakePHP version used on my app, I don't know how many test I have done so far changing .htaccess files and changing also Rewrite Rules under vHost on OpenLiteSpeed control panel, but nothing seems to work...

I already tried the guide on the CyberPanel official page, also the Rewrite Rules under the CyberPanel control panel, when I don't get 404 error I get my pages to load but always missing /js and /css folders, and most important I have a subdomain that contains all the images that my app loads, if I open the images using full link it works but under the app never loads correctly, the same app under Apache works without any issues at all, of course I want to take advantage of using OpenLiteSpeed because of the speed comapred to Apache, but I don't find anything that has a clear answer or guidance how to fix this issue, I appreciate your time and effort, guys!

Regards!

Comments

• i'm get 404 not found too couple days ago ..
    what i'm doing is,,, check file and folder permission.. then restart .. systemctl restart lsws

after that, 404 is gone and working perfectly

• @PremiumFast_Net said:
    i'm get 404 not found too couple days ago ..
    what i'm doing is,,, check file and folder permission.. then restart .. systemctl restart lsws

after that, 404 is gone and working perfectly

No it is not that, I even gave access to the server to CyberPanel team but they could not fixed, so I give up, I am testing the same domain using CyberPanel Enterprise because the issue is purely related to the .htaccess configuration.

• @Chlitzxer

As I look into your ticket, you just wanted to try the Enterprise I guess. But almost any application rules can be converted to OpenLiteSpeed (of course with the help developer, in case they have some custom settings).

I saw many successful cases of CakePHP conversions to OpenLiteSpeed and we recently received access autoload in OpenLiteSpeed, which might be causing the issue and can be further checked if you are willing.

Despite all these facts, we can still convert your rules to OpenLiteSpeed if you are willing and want to invest time in the conversion process. :)

• @cyberpersons said:
    @Chlitzxer

As I look into your ticket, you just wanted to try the Enterprise I guess. But almost any application rules can be converted to OpenLiteSpeed (of course with the help developer, in case they have some custom settings).

I saw many successful cases of CakePHP conversions to OpenLiteSpeed and we recently received access autoload in OpenLiteSpeed, which might be causing the issue and can be further checked if you are willing.

Despite all these facts, we can still convert your rules to OpenLiteSpeed if you are willing and want to invest time in the conversion process. :)

Of course! I really appreciate that, how we should continue? Should I reply on the ticket, or can we communicate using discord? I am already on the discord community, same username Chlitzxer, please let me know I am also willing to do it on skype as well.