Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Dedispec Black Friday Sale: Insane Dual E5 Deals & Giant Storage Server Deals - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Dedispec Black Friday Sale: Insane Dual E5 Deals & Giant Storage Server Deals

2»

Comments

  • mexyul said: & 1 Gbps

    & Out of stock

  • @Dedispec any idea how long it's gonna take to setup? my server order is still pending.

  • @WebGuru Mine is too, they said today afternoon but it's been awhile. It's $19/month though so I can't complain..

    Visit my website || Add me on Discord: Unixfy#1337

  • @karatekidmonkey said:
    @WebGuru Mine is too, they said today afternoon but it's been awhile. It's $19/month though so I can't complain..

    true! just wanted to have an idea

  • WebGuru said: true! just wanted to have an idea

    Did you already try putting a ticket in?

    Visit my website || Add me on Discord: Unixfy#1337

  • @karatekidmonkey said:

    WebGuru said: true! just wanted to have an idea

    Did you already try putting a ticket in?

    Nope just waiting. It's weekend so thought maybe thats the reason of delay

  • Is it still possible to purchase : Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 ?

  • DedispecDedispec Member, Provider
    edited November 2018

    @WebGuru & @karatekidmonkey - Did you both receive yours? If not, please PM me. Sorry for the late reply here...I hadn't had time to jump back on here until orders and tickets from the sale got a bit more calm.

    @msallak1 - The promotion ended at the end of the day Monday (11/26/18).

    Dedispec, LLC - Affordable Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Web Hosting in West Virginia, Missouri and Nevada
    Skype: Dedispec || [email protected]

  • Dedispec said: Did you both receive yours? If not, please PM me. Sorry for the late reply here...I hadn't had time to jump back on here until orders and tickets from the sale got a bit more calm.

    I received mine! Definitely very pleased with the service, support (say thanks to David!) and definitely the price! :D

    Thanked by 1Dedispec

    Visit my website || Add me on Discord: Unixfy#1337

  • I still have my dedi with them from last years sale. Been extremely happy with it. David has always been fast to reply to the few tickets I have had to submit.

    Thanks for the great deal and looking forward to another year!
    Chad

    Thanked by 1Dedispec
  • @Dedispec said:
    @WebGuru & @karatekidmonkey - Did you both receive yours? If not, please PM me. Sorry for the late reply here...I hadn't had time to jump back on here until orders and tickets from the sale got a bit more calm.

    @msallak1 - The promotion ended at the end of the day Monday (11/26/18).

    Yep received it yesterday will start testing it today. Say Thanks to David he is always there to handle the tickets.

    Thanked by 1Dedispec
Sign In or Register to comment.