Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Gullo's Hosting | The Black Friday deals you all have been waiting for! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting | The Black Friday deals you all have been waiting for!

Comments

• Sober Sunday.

Thanked by 2CyberMonday bugrakoc
  • @eol said:
    Sober Sunday.

This is accurate, LET deal-wise. Right in the feels.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @eol said:
    Sober Sunday.

Good luck with your Butalbital.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @Cam said:

@qzhang said:
    Hi @Cam,

So sad I miss the great deal of NAT VPS 1024, any more BF-Blast for Cyber Monday?

There will be :)

Thank you so much. May I ask at what time more BF-Blast will come? I will try not to miss it this time.

• I took 3 those 128MB VPSs last BF. You'd think it would be barely useable for 2$, but its so fucking snappy and network is fast I couldn't belive how cheap it was.
    I have some more expensive VPS that feels much slower and laggy through putty, but these Gullo VPS feel really responsive.

And in 12 months there wasn't anything to fix, its still working the same as the day I set it up. I dont even know where I have my credentials for SSH cause in 1 whole year there was nothing to fix, it just works.

Thats for ~16 cent per month. It almost makes you feel guilty.

Thanked by 2JohnMiller92 Cam
  • @drizbo said:
    I took 3 those 128MB VPSs last BF. You'd think it would be barely useable for 2$, but its so fucking snappy and network is fast I couldn't belive how cheap it was.
    I have some more expensive VPS that feels much slower and laggy through putty, but these Gullo VPS feel really responsive.

And in 12 months there wasn't anything to fix, its still working the same as the day I set it up. I dont even know where I have my credentials for SSH cause in 1 whole year there was nothing to fix, it just works.

Shit is bonkers. Same feelings here. Posted a review of them several months ago, both of my VPSs are still running strong. I feel like a god damn shill posting about it all the time
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanked by 1Cam
  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@drizbo said:
    I took 3 those 128MB VPSs last BF. You'd think it would be barely useable for 2$, but its so fucking snappy and network is fast I couldn't belive how cheap it was.

@JohnMiller92

Shit is bonkers. Same feelings here. Posted a review of them several months ago, both of my VPSs are still running strong. I feel like a god damn shill posting about it all the time
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks guys!!

• qzhangqzhang Member
    edited November 2018

@JohnMiller92 said:

@drizbo said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Agreed, the most solid VPS service I have ever seen, I don't even remember when the last downtime is. Wish I can write a detailed review like you guys but my English writing skills are not that good. : (

Thanked by 2JohnMiller92 Cam
  • Agreed, the most solid VPS service I have ever seen, I don't even remember when the last downtime is. Wish I can write a detailed review like you guys but my English writing skills are not that good. : (

It's funny cause I was scouting the VirMach thread for the past few days 24/7 trying to get a good deal. Just got unlucky / not fast enough. Then, once I saw Gullo's topic, I went there and a flash sale coupon appeared.

I occasionally test my crystal-lang gameserver with them. I got one in CA and PA. Helps a lot testing out my game's latency and trying to make everything smooth on a live server. Love em

Thanked by 1Cam
    edited November 2018

Yep, Sorry. Web Server was overloading.

Edit: Deeper issues, Follow status here,

Thanked by 1donli
  • It's also stuck on "connecting" for me.

@user123 said:

It's also stuck on "connecting" for me.

All fixed now. Sorry!!

Thanked by 2qzhang wtfcook
  • @Cam said:

@user123 said:

All fixed now. Sorry!!

Thanks for the update! I was just checking for @donli :)

Thanked by 1Cam
  • @Cam said:

@user123 said:

All fixed now. Sorry!!

Once again, you have proved your timely Customer Service. Thank you so much. I feel more confident to keep my important files with you.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • Thanks for the fix @Cam.

edited November 2018

Who's ready for some Cyber Monday deals!

Lets kick it off with some Storage =D
    Code: CM-STOR250FN
    250GB NAT VPS $16/Year Recurring
    https://hosting.gullo.me/order/config/index/nat-ipv4-vps-fin/?group_id=21&pricing_id=253&coupon=CM-STOR250FN

Limited Quantity available.

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2018

More containers yay!

Thanked by 2Cam JohnMiller92
  • @Cam said:

https://hosting.gullo.me/order/config/index/nat-ipv4-vps-fin/?group_id=21&pricing_id=253&coupon=CM-STOR250FN

Thank you. Any code for regular VPS?

@qzhang said:

@Cam said:

Thank you. Any code for regular VPS?

There will be =D

edited November 2018

Cyber Monday Deal #2
    $2 1GB Web Hosting (AUS or SGP) Recurring
    Code: BF-2DOLLA-WEB

• @Cam I might want to host about 50 domains. Gimme a non-reseller reseller.

@CyberMonday said:
    @Cam I might want to host about 50 domains. Gimme a non-reseller reseller.

I dont do reseller accounts unfortunately =(

Thanked by 1CyberMonday
  • @Cam said:

@CyberMonday said:

They're literally holding pages for vanity domains with an external MX. I'm having trouble finding a non-VPS to move it to.

@CyberMonday said:

@Cam said:

@CyberMonday said:

They're literally holding pages for vanity domains with an external MX. I'm having trouble finding a non-VPS to move it to.

A standard account with 50 domains wouldn't work for you?

• @CyberMonday said:

Thanked by 1CyberMonday
  • @Cam said:

@CyberMonday said:

@Cam said:

@CyberMonday said:

Possibly, just not sure.

@CyberMonday said:

@Cam said:

@CyberMonday said:

@Cam said:

@CyberMonday said:

Possibly, just not sure.

Purchase whatever location you want and send me a PM with your client ID. I will bump up your domains =D

Thanked by 1CyberMonday
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2018

:wink:

• @Cam Anytime ready for CM-BLAST ;)