Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 470
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• imokimok Member
    edited September 2021

I feel sleepy. Too many Nicolas Cage movies.

• @storm said:

What room is that? So big and blue!

• @randomq said: What room is that? So big and blue!

It's the one marked "Exit" in big red letters.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2021

@storm said: It's the one marked "Exit" in big red letters.

Those are green in Europe... which probably makes little more sens then red one. Imagine emergency evacuation, you panic, you stressed and you see red EXIT sign lit up in dark hallway. What is your (European?) first brain reaction? RED = no go, not good, not going there.

But hey, this could be years of culture difference and other brains have it hardcoded that red is good :P

EDIT: Found this, no idea how trustworthy this is, but damn you Americans you always like to twist things. https://www.reddit.com/r/coolguides/comments/8jnpey/exit_sign_color_by_state/

• @imok said:

You have more power than most of us who would be flat out asleep watching too many Nic Cage movies.

• @TimboJones said:

@imok said:

You have more power than most of us who would be flat out asleep watching too many Nic Cage movies.

I am making the cringe hand down face gesture from "Face/Off" on you.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Hey, don't dare meddle with Face/Off! I like that movie!

• randomqrandomq Member
    edited September 2021

@pullangcubo said:
    Hey, don't dare meddle with Face/Off! I like that movie!

My precious Ryzen, I love you!

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited September 2021

@JabJab said:
    also make sure you don't have any automated ticket opened about your payment - maybe they need some more data or something. Check your tickets, patiently wait, if no reaction after 72h (and nothing here from VirMach asking to wait/we handle those/we in progress) then open polite ticket asking for status update about your VPS.

Hello, bro, thanks for your reply, I have checked my tickets and there is not a manual review ticket for my pending service, and it was almost 72 hours from the moment I bought the VPS. So should I submit a polite ticket to let the them update the status of my VPS? I noticed that many people who submitted a ticket to urge them activating their VPS service had been forcibly refunded by Virmach's Customer Service, so is it dangerous to submit ticket to them? Thanks a lot!

• @meomeow said:
    I noticed that many people who submitted a ticket to urge them activating their VPS service had been forcibly refunded by Virmach's Customer Service, so is it dangerous to submit ticket to them?

Didn't you answer your own question here?

• meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited September 2021

@donli said:

@meomeow said:
    I noticed that many people who submitted a ticket to urge them activating their VPS service had been forcibly refunded by Virmach's Customer Service, so is it dangerous to submit ticket to them?

Didn't you answer your own question here?

I don't know, because the normal pending service have a manual review ticket that automatically generated by the system to notify you the status of your pending service (asking to wait/we handle those/we in progress), but mine is not. I think if those people with a manual review ticket who submit a ticket may be forcibly refunded by them, because it's a repeat ticket which will cause a huge load for Virmach's manual review for pending service, but my situation is very different from them for I don't have the manual review ticket, so I am here to ask this question to wonder if my pending service forgotten in a corner of the manual review queue. @Virmach

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited September 2021

@meomeow said:
    I don't know, because the normal pending service have a manual review ticket that nothing from VirMach asking to wait/we handle those/we in progress, and mine is not. I think if those people who submit a ticket may be forcibly refunded by them, but my situation is very different from them, so I am here to ask this question.

Don't worry, it will eventually be created, be patient :) (VirMach will also usually respond to all valid comments in this thread)

Thanked by 2meomeow randomq
  • meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited September 2021

@FAT32 said:

@meomeow said:
    I don't know, because the normal pending service have a manual review ticket that nothing from VirMach asking to wait/we handle those/we in progress, and mine is not. I think if those people who submit a ticket may be forcibly refunded by them, but my situation is very different from them, so I am here to ask this question.

Don't worry, it will eventually be created, be patient :) (VirMach will also usually respond to all valid comments in this thread)

Thanks a lot! Bro :smiley: Waiting for Virmach's reply in this thread! :D

Thanked by 2FAT32 randomq
  • Hi!
    Any news?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

$8.87/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    2000GB BANDWIDTH
    ATLANTA, GA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

My $8.87 was delivered the same day.
    It's one of the cheapest in Atlanta.
    However, VirBot ate a small chunk of my RAM:

sunny@vps7:~$ free -m
                   total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
    Mem:             976          60         663           1         253         777
    Swap:            511           0         511

Moreover, I forgot to install Debian 6 template first, so I have crummy QEMU Virtual CPU.
    I hear doing push-ups in front of VNC window would activate host model CPU 😽

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2021

@yoursunny - Thanks for the Debian 6 tip. I have finished reinstalling seven of my VirMach servers so far and they all now show with CPU pass thru and AES flags.
    Pushups in front of the VNC window did not seem to work :wink:

EDIT:

@yoursunny said: However, VirBot ate a small chunk of my RAM:

1024MB RAM = 976 MiB RAM

Thanked by 2yoursunny dahartigan
  • @VirMach want some help upgrading your VM templates? I'd do it for crypto and/or store credit!

• @randomq said:
    @VirMach want some help upgrading your VM templates? I'd do it for crypto and/or store credit!

Will work for IPv6.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited September 2021

@FAT32 said:

@meomeow said:
    I don't know, because the normal pending service have a manual review ticket that automatically generated by the system to notify you the status of your pending service (asking to wait/we handle those/we in progress), but mine is not. I think if those people with a manual review ticket who submit a ticket may be forcibly refunded by them, because it's a repeat ticket which will cause a huge load for Virmach's manual review for pending service, but my situation is very different from them for I don't have the manual review ticket, so I am here to ask this question to wonder if my pending service forgotten in a corner of the manual review queue. @Virmach

I just sent a ticket Ticket #787210 but I closed it by myself after a while because I was afraid of being refunded. I plan to wait a few more days to see the status of my VPS.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@meomeow said:
    I just send a ticket Ticket #787210 but I closed it by myself after a while because I was afraid of being refunded. I plan to wait a few more days to see the status of my VPS.

Hope the pending VPS will be activated soon :) I believe VirMach is quite busy as he isn't active on this thread at all (whereas usually he will update us on the Ryzen)

Play some games, watch some movies and the time will pass very quickly.

Thanked by 1meomeow
  • @FAT32 said:

@meomeow said:
    I just send a ticket Ticket #787210 but I closed it by myself after a while because I was afraid of being refunded. I plan to wait a few more days to see the status of my VPS.

Hope the pending VPS will be activated soon :) I believe VirMach is quite busy as he isn't active on this thread at all (whereas usually he will update us on the Ryzen)

Play some games, watch some movies and the time will pass very quickly.

Haha, I think so, thanks for your advice!

• VirMach has been accomplishing a lot lately, probably trying to focus on the new data centers and Ryzens now...

• @randomq said:
    @VirMach want some help upgrading your VM templates? I'd do it for crypto and/or store credit!

What about cheeseburgers rand?

• @dahartigan said:

@randomq said:

What about cheeseburgers rand?

RIP Mr. Leahy.

Seriously though it wouldn't take long and would be nice not to have to install old versions and upgrade, or go manually through netboot.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • It's Monday! It's time to fix the storage servers in Romania... wait, wrong topic.

It's Monday, time to show some Ryzens!

• meomeowmeomeow Member
    edited September 2021

@JabJab said:
    It's Monday! It's time to fix the storage servers in Romania... wait, wrong topic.

It's Monday, time to show some Ryzens!

It's Monday! It's time to activate those pending services! B) ... wait, wrong topic.
    It's Monday, time to deal with manual review orders!
    Also, a new day of waiting for my $4.34 pending service to be activated! :s

• It's monday! Yeah! Time to work again!

YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

• I should make flan.

Thanked by 1randomq