Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 256
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2019

donli said: Is there a list of the VirMach 2018 BF deals around anyone?

Yes, in this thread. Have fun! :D

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@donli said:

@VirMach said:

Can you list some of those from last year?

Is there a list of the VirMach 2018 BF deals around anyone?

T> @donli said:

@VirMach said:

Can you list some of those from last year?

Is there a list of the VirMach 2018 BF deals around anyone?

Basically this entire thread.

JabJab said: Maybe! I can believe in you being more prepared, but the underlying software will still have have new bug^c features! There were only few people complaining about double billing or server not found! This is not VirMach BF sale spirit! .

Let me see if I can do something for you, maybe "accidentally" bill your account 5 times.

• VirMach said: Let me see if I can do something for you, maybe "accidentally" bill your account 5 times.

That will be hard, there is 4$ left in wallet... that means 0.8$ VPS offer. NICE! ;)

• I'll also take 5x of those $0.8 ones, thanks :D

• imokimok Member
    edited November 2019

I want to sleep again but shouldn't. Bought my first BF deal from MXRoute and I think it will be the only one.

• Really @VirMach? When I spent my money you decide to start with the great deals?

• I'd like to see those Google Analytics realtime graphs bouncing.

• Serious question @VirMach: is it possible to have a (heavy) discount on a SSD16G? What will be the price?

I have an E3-HD paid yearly that I can't afford anymore, but the content needs to be migrating somewhere else before its end.

It's a win-win. You recover a dedi, I become happy :D

• @imok said:
    Serious question @VirMach: is it possible to have a (heavy) discount on a SSD16G? What will be the price?

I have an E3-HD paid yearly that I can't afford anymore, but the content needs to be migrating somewhere else before its end.

It's a win-win. You recover a dedi, I become happy :D

The Funny thing is at regular price, a dedi cost less than the SSD16.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • But I get a RAID10 SSD at least.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • imokimok Member
    edited November 2019

On the other hand...

I follow a YouTube channel that presents "musical deconstructions". The man finds the audio projects of the recordings, splitted track by track. I've enjoyed the guitar solo from Sultans of swing, Michael Jackson singing Beat it a capella, Amy Whinehouse, the drum pattern and synth from Take on me...

It's in Spanish but I'm sure there will be something similar in English.

I use Logic Pro X to listen the multitrack project files.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • imokimok Member
    edited November 2019

What if @FAT32 is the original designer of the dinosaur and sold it to Google?

We will never know.

Thanked by 3FAT32 uptime ITLabs
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@imok said:
    What if FAT32 is the original designer of the dinosaur and sold it to Google?
    We will never know.

What if I am the dinosaur and got stuck inside that desert?

Thanked by 2uptime abjr
  • That's impossible. You won't be able to post here without Internet.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • And the tiny hands.

Thanked by 1FAT32

Fair enough. I wish I can do something big enough to sell it to Google, or at least be part of Google.

• Well... I've heard that working to Google is not that good like it sounds.

But I would prefer to know it by working there.

@imok said:
    Well... I've heard that working to Google is not that good like it sounds.

I don't mind tho, at least you are working with mostly the top engineers in the world.

• @imok said:
    Well... I've heard that working to Google is not that good like it sounds.

I heard different thing. My friend said said is internship was really nice and it wasn't even hard to get there and to get job there after. The only thing is, you need to have no expectation about the location. Another point, at least for internship, Google help to pay the rent of a apartment. ( They don't like to say that and no idea if I should post that on Internet)

• What if @VirMach is an ex Google employee?

edited December 2019

@ben47955 said:
    it wasn't even hard to get there and to get job there after

What. I believe it depends on location too, as far as I know Singapore is more competitive than their US location.

@imok said:
    What if VirMach is an ex Google employee?

What if Google owns VirMach?

• @FAT32 said:

@ben47955 said:

What. I have to agree it depends on location too, as far as I know Singapore is more competitive than their US location.

Well, quoting myself "The only thing is, you need to have no expectation about the location."

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • What if Virmach own Google ?

• @FAT32 said:

@ben47955 said:

What. I believe it depends on location too, as far as I know Singapore is more competitive than their US location.

At least you have Google near.

We have nothing here.

• Neither a VirMach deal.

• Who needs them? Let's star our own tech giant! We already have all the servers...

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Awake now, did I miss anything?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Nothing new.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FAT32 said:

@Edmond said:
    FAT32 Can you add support for very short email based alerts as well?

Try to open the page using phone now, theres a bell icon on top right which you can enable for notifications, will work even tab is closed.

Am I supposed to tap on the bell? It's not working. I tried on Google Chrome and Safari on IOS 13.2.2.