Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 237
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@JabJab said:
    Oh, FFS! My F5 will be rekt in few days, today FAT32 rekt my mouse scrollwheel.
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? It this elaborate plan to make me poor before BF so I can't buy anything and more just for you?!

That image is basically our desire for that SSD32G. It is as long as the duration we have waited.

• That image displays SSD32G 50 times. It should have been 32 times :)

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
    edited November 2019

Someone just flagged my post LOL

To that guy: If you don't like it, you can feel free to unsubscribe this thread, it is not for you :) In addition, you didn't even contribute to single post in this thread.

Kalau x suka jgn tgk la.

• So by Monday we all get the SDD32G offered for $8/year, right?
    (i missed out on the $8 one last year but this will make up for it!)

Thanked by 3FAT32 alilet randomq
  • Look again at that SSD32G image. That's here. That's home. That's us. The aggregate of our joy and suffering.

— Carl Sagan, "SSD32G," 1994

Thanked by 3FAT32 uptime imok
  • @FAT32 said:

To that guy: If you don't like it, you can feel free to unsubscribe this thread, it is not for you :) In addition, you didn't even contribute to single post in this thread.

Kalau x suka jgn tgk la.

Shame on him. The image is actually really funny.

Thanked by 1FAT32

@ben47955 said:
    Shame on him. The image is actually really funny.

To be fair, the image is only about 100KB in size as it is highly lossless compressed. I added a spoiler tag to prevent from getting more flags lol

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited November 2019

@FAT32 said:

Kalau x suka jgn tgk la.

I say BAN the girl.

To the girl that flagged FAT32, pay attention to Gordon:

Edit: removed Gordon_Ramsey_Idiot_Sandwich.gif and linked bellow.

Thanked by 1FAT32
    edited November 2019

@ITLabs said:
    I say BAN the girl.

Nah it was mainly my fault because my mood is fluctuating. I am sorry if it caused much trouble, but trust me I care about the bandwidth so I compressed it in case someone is on mobile data.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited November 2019

@FAT32 said:

@ITLabs said:
    I say BAN the girl.

Nah it was mainly my fault because my mood is fluctuating. I am sorry if it caused much trouble, but trust me I care about the bandwidth so I compressed it in case someone is on mobile data.

My GIF is 15X bigger than your image, hehehe.

But we're almost at 143 ;-)

Anyway... this is for you girl: https://giphy.com/gifs/idiot-sandwich-3o85xnoIXebk3xYx4Q

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @donli said:

@balaji_pitchumani said:
    Its no brainer to renew the virmach $ 24/year for 4vCPUs, 8GB RAM, 60GB SSD right?

If you have to ask it's not for you.

Thanks Done!

• FAT32 said: I don't know, I probably need to find a friend that I know will not betray me (If it ever exists), laying or sitting on the field or the beach, looking at the night sky, listening to the wind, having a beer while chit-chatting about life and our own stories.

Do those friendships exist? In my experience, they do, but no longer than a year until they become regular friends. Or you are talking about a wife?

And the image: good one LOL.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Here we go. The last sprint before BF. Virmach still behind schedule for OVZ conversion.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited November 2019

Went to the food market yesterday with my son and snapped this pic. Caught @VirMach trying to shed some pounds before BF/CM.

Edit: It actually surprised me quite a bit to find Buffalo / American Bison for consumption. Wasn't that expensive either.

Thanked by 2FAT32 alilet
  • @MasonR said:
    Went to the food market yesterday with my son and snapped this pic. Caught @VirMach trying to shed some pounds before BF/CM.

Talk about idling buffalo.

• @MasonR said:

Edit: It actually surprised me quite a bit to find Buffalo / American Bison for consumption. Wasn't that expensive either.

Post some bench.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • 4 days and the free lifetime SSD32G is kaput!

(Buffalo) god help us!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Hi again

• pullangcubo said: 4 days and the free lifetime SSD32G is kaput!

Why kaput? Maybe just one more added to pool for next (this) year BF secret bait promo code and more people will have a chance. Yeah, no one gonna get it probably for next few years :P

• So since BF is this Friday, when's the promised deal for keeping this thread alive coming? Better be exclusive to us only and also be an excellent deal!

• Did someone say "deal" ?

• @FrankZ said:
    Did someone say "deal" ?

Maaaybe. We can hope ;)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @JabJab said:

pullangcubo said: 4 days and the free lifetime SSD32G is kaput!

Why kaput? Maybe just one more added to pool for next (this) year BF secret bait promo code and more people will have a chance. Yeah, no one gonna get it probably for next few years :P

It was @VirMach's deal that the Easter egg would only be live until the next BF.

*Actually, technically he said 1 year from when he posted it a day after CM last year, but we won't remind him of that to buy more time figuring it out.

BRING ME THE DEALS

• Here is my suggestion for our exclusive year-long-waiting loyal humble slaves deal, esp since I missed out on last years Super8 deal :dizzy:

The Super4 deal!

4GB RAM (most will be unused anyways )
    4x vCPU 2.5GHz (most will idle anyways)
    400GB SSD (ok fine, 40GB if they want to be 'cheap' :pensive: )
    4 x IP's

$4/year

I might then feel that all the pain and suffering and hundreds of hours of looking for the SDD32G might then have been worth it. :)

I'm flexible though, this could be adjusted to be a Super3 or Super5 or Super7 deal

• pullangcubo said: *Actually, technically he said 1 year from when he posted it a day after CM last year, but we won't remind him of that to buy more time figuring it out.

We had a whole year to figure it out, but couldn't (I guess), how's a few days of time going to help

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • Look forward to some great deals

• @pullangcubo said:
    It was @VirMach's deal that the Easter egg would only be live until the next BF.

*Actually, technically he said 1 year from when he posted it a day after CM last year, but we won't remind him of that to buy more time figuring it out.

No no, no. One year from when he posted... but then you need to remember that the code was inactive for mooooooooonths and only activated few weeks ago (Nov 4). One year from that date is almost next year BF, we still have a lot of time! :-)

• @JabJab said:

@pullangcubo said:

No no, no. One year from when he posted... but then you need to remember that the code was inactive for mooooooooonths and only activated few weeks ago (Nov 4). One year from that date is almost next year BF, we still have a lot of time! :-)

VirMach also said this

If I made an error in any of the above, too bad. :smiley:

• may be @VirMach do special offer or special discount for this thread?