Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BunnyCDN 2018 Black Friday Offer: 25% Payment Bonus + $5 FREE Promo Code
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BunnyCDN 2018 Black Friday Offer: 25% Payment Bonus + $5 FREE Promo Code

BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
edited November 2018 in Offers

Hello :)

BunnyCDN is back with another Black Friday offer. We're giving a 25% recharge bonus with every payment done on November 23rd. Like last year, we've also thrown together a spcecial LET promo code. The code gives you a $5 account credit with no payment required and it expires/extends your balance for up to 3 months. This can be easily extended by making a payment.

We offer two pricing tiers aimed at different requirements. Both are 100% Pay As You Go with a $10/year minimum payment

Premium Tier (34 POPs, any region can also be toggled on/off)
$0.010/GB for Europe & North America

$0.030/GB for Asia & Oceania

$0.045/GB for South America

$0.060/GB for South Africa

Volume Tier (8 POPs)
$5/TB global rate and as low as $2.5/TB after 2PB/month

Enabled pops: Amsterdam, Bucharest, Paris, Prague, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City

Some of our features:

• 200Gbps+ Network
  • 100% SSD hardware
  • 34 PoPs
  • Free SSL for custom hostnames with Let's Encrypt integration
  • HTTP/2
  • Brotli
  • Edge Rules
  • Toggle any region ON/OFF
  • Secure URL tokens
  • HTTP Video delivery
  • 95% Average Cache HIT rate
  • Instant setup with a super simple control panel
  • Friendly team and a cute name :)
  • CDN accelerated cloud storage ($0.01/GB of storage)
  • Block IPs, countries
  • Hotlinking protection
  • 99.99%+ Uptime guarantee

And lots more :)

Promo code: LETFRIDAY-2018

For more info, you can have a look at https://bunnycdn.com

Our Network
We've expanded quite a bit in 2018 and now have 34 PoPs over 6 continents.

Europe
Amsterdam
Bucharest
Frankfurt
London
Madrid
Milan
Moscow
Oslo
Paris
Prague
Vilnius
Warsaw

North America
Atlanta
Chicago
Dallas Volume
Los Angeles
Miami
New York City
San Jose
Seattle
Toronto

Asia & Oceania
Auckland
Bangalore
Bangkok
Brisbane
Hong Kong
Istanbul
Melbourne
Perth
Singapore
Sydney
Tokyo

South America
São Paulo

South Africa
Johannesburg

Thanked by 3corbpie vovler Yura

Comments

• Was hoping you'd show up

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
  • I see, this time there is no -20% on NA and EU promo

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

@vovler said:
    I see, this time there is no -20% on NA and EU promo

We've been adding a lot of PoPs in the EU and US lately, so our costs went up a bit. Maybe for Easter though :)

Thanked by 2vovler sanvit
  • and it expires/extends your balance for up to 3 months

Didn't extend for me :(

But Thank you for your service and promos. Always a pleasure. I noticed a lot of work on site and PoPs during this year.

• Thank you. Have been waiting for this.

edited November 2018

@Yura said:

and it expires/extends your balance for up to 3 months

Didn't extend for me :(

But Thank you for your service and promos. Always a pleasure. I noticed a lot of work on site and PoPs during this year.

Thank you!
    Actually, the system worked by extending the balance for up to 3 months, but only if the current expiration was before the 3 months. However, I just deployed an update so that this code now extends the balance for an additional 3 months, no matter what the current expiration date is. A small perk I guess :) If you want, you can send me a DM with the email of your account and I'll also apply this for you as well.

Thanked by 2Yura vovler
  • love bunnycdn, already use the service for year, dashboard is clean and easy used and love it.

i already recharge account credit last week because it'll expire soon.

how expired credit work, can you change my account expire credit date with day after 23 nov? :smile:

• just see this after insert promo code.

Your account balance will expire on 2020-02-10. You can extend this by recharging your account.

so i dont need change date though, i'll recharge if account credit low. thanks

• Best CDN I have been using so far, for almost 2 years now!

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
  • signed up, now i see your unfavourable payment options: mandatory CC data storage or BTC. seems like the promo credit will expire

@silverdawn said:
    signed up, now i see your unfavourable payment options: mandatory CC data storage or BTC. seems like the promo credit will expire

We never store your CC and it never touches our servers. It works directly via Braintree which is a PayPal ran company so security should be top notch.

• I could not recharge until I found the bitcoin payment gateway:)
    I bought them at $18,000+/B :neutral: Now the price is $5,317/B, wow!

• @BunnySpeed said:

@silverdawn said:
    signed up, now i see your unfavourable payment options: mandatory CC data storage or BTC. seems like the promo credit will expire

We never store your CC and it never touches our servers. It works directly via Braintree which is a PayPal ran company so security should be top notch.

yes but you clearly state in your checkout that brainy tree does store:
    Your credit card information will never be sent to BunnyCDN and will be safely stored on Braintree.
    if this is paypal, why not just accept paypal payment and hence direct debit/using credit?

@silverdawn said:

@BunnySpeed said:

@silverdawn said:

yes but you clearly state in your checkout that brainy tree does store:
    Your credit card information will never be sent to BunnyCDN and will be safely stored on Braintree.
    if this is paypal, why not just accept paypal payment and hence direct debit/using credit?

That is only for the automatic recharge. Otherwise nothing is stored. We use their vault system to do recurring payments.

We trialed PayPal for a period but the exchange rate was really bad and they were simply annoying to deal with, so we made a decision to just stick to Braintree. It was a hard one, but it works much better for us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I do understand how you feel, but that's how it is at the moment.

• Really wanted to buy some TB, but then , you're not accepting paypal... meh

• Coupon code is expired :(

• Rip me forgot to recharge my account when i was back from the coffee shop :(

• I would like to give BunnyCDN a try, any chances of extending the coupon code?