Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday deals!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday deals!

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
edited November 2018 in Offers

(NOTE: These plans must be purchased as new to be obtained, we cannot change existing plans to these promotions)

Hey everyone,

It's that time of year again where I push myself to make crazy offers to satisfy your need for email that just does the stupid thing it's supposed to: Arrive at it's intended destination.

Email is easy for those with small needs, but quite a few of us have learned how much of a headache it can be when we need to send email to Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Verizon, and AT&T while having it all delivered to every one of those from one server. Quite often the best path to resolution is to pay someone a lot of money for a fancy service that really isn't that fancy of a service to provide. On that note, I'm happy to say that we've been successful in reaching to all of those recipient services thanks to help from our customers.

MXroute isn't just an email host, it's a movement against the notion that you have to pay top dollar to get your emails where they need to be. You're not just buying the service, you're supporting our efforts to keep email simple, reliable, sustainable, and affordable.

The best part? We don't charge you per user like the big companies do. We charge you based on the physical storage you want to set aside for your accounts. On that note, I'm happy to annouce the LARGEST allocation of space in a yearly promo to date, in an offer you can't refuse.

Here's the offer:

• Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Domains
  • 300 outbound emails per hour (soft limit)
  • 100GB of Storage
  • $15/year OR
  • $25/2years OR
  • $30/3years
  • Order now

AND back by popular request, a $5 plan!

• Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Domains
  • 300 outbound emails per hour (soft limit)
  • 5GB of storage
  • $5/year OR
  • $10/2years OR
  • $15/3years
  • Order now

These packages include:

• SMTP / IMAP / POP3
  • Webmail (Roundcube, Horde)
  • Crossbox - BETA COMING SOON
  • Custom in-house outbound cluster for high quality delivery (with 3rd party fallback, ex. MailChannels)
  • cPanel control panel (why?)
  • Email Archiving
  • Love
  • Friendship
  • Promise to continue improving the product
  • A couple of video tutorials

Thanks so much for supporting MXroute. I'll keep doing everything I can to support you as well.

Comments

• You had me at ‘Love’.

• jar said: 300 outbound emails per hour (soft limit)

per email account or accross all accounts?

• aka455aka455 Member
    edited November 2018

Don't you respond to the customers via email? I purchased 40GB plan and had the question if you could bump up the storage limit to 50GB, you never responded.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@kkrajk said:

jar said: 300 outbound emails per hour (soft limit)

per email account or accross all accounts?

Generally per email account but when I say soft limit I mean that's roughly when I expect to see something problematic and have to deal with it. Tbh I only have 2-3 customers who come anywhere near this, and they've been excluded from it for the high quality of their emails.

@aka455 said:
    Don't you respond to the customers via email? I purchased 40GB plan and had the question if you could bump up the storage limit to 50GB, you never responded.

Yes, please keep an eye on our Twitter account for updates as it's the easiest way for me to communicate to everyone at once:

• @jar so you're saying I can buy this plan and migrate my old plan to this?

@lontong said:
    @jar so you're saying I can buy this plan and migrate my old plan to this?

As long as you handle the migration, no problem :)

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @jar said:

@aka455 said:

Yes, please keep an eye on our Twitter account for updates as it's the easiest way for me to communicate to everyone at once:

Thanks for the info.

Order Number: 4549128124

Could you please have a look?

• Hi @jar

When you say: "These plans must be purchased as new to be obtained, we cannot change existing plans to these promotions".

I already have a plan with you. But this BF is a better deal. Can't I buy this BF deal, migrate all my emails to it, and then just let my current plan expire on due date?

Thanks

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2018

Yeah, Jarland has made an entrance!
    Welcome, what a plesant surprise to a somewhat not yet spectacular BF!
    And he puts up a fight against the evil SPAM-monster!

Thanked by 1jar

nqservices said: I already have a plan with you. But this BF is a better deal. Can't I buy this BF deal, migrate all my emails to it, and then just let my current plan expire on due date?

Absolutely, I just can't change it over for you (boring story). You're welcome to trade one promo for another in the way that you've described :)

aka455 said: Thanks for the info.

DM me the email address you signed up with, just to make sure I'm closing the loop on this and getting you taken care of.

• can it be white labled

@davi said:
    can it be white labled

For the most part it can. There are some mail relays left (for now) with mxroute.com in their hostname, but I'm mostly moving away from the use of the domain in both cPanel server hostnames and mail relay hostnames. These deals will put you on a server that is not directly/obviously connected to MXroute.

• No incentives on the $5 plan for paying for 3 years?

@kkrajk said:
    No incentives on the $5 plan for paying for 3 years?

I tried to talk myself into it but I just couldn't bring myself to go less than $5/year. I suppose I went ahead with the 2/3 year pricing just to give you the chance to pay ahead for longer periods of time.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @kkrajk said:
    No incentives on the $5 plan for paying for 3 years?

Seriously guy? Do you begrudge the man a cup of coffee?

• What is the server datacenter location for BF deals?

• Nekki said: Seriously guy? Do you begrudge the man a cup of coffee?

No harm in asking as there exists one on the 15 plan

• @jar,

done for 100 GB, 3 yrs plan. Thanks. Order #5671623189

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:

aka455 said: Thanks for the info.

DM me the email address you signed up with, just to make sure I'm closing the loop on this and getting you taken care of.

PMed you my email and other details.

Thanks for being attentive.

Thanked by 1jar

@nqservices said:
    What is the server datacenter location for BF deals?

These will all be in Hetzner in Germany.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • give him money, great provider!

Thanked by 2jar eol
  • bad experience with mxroute, bought last year BF ($5) which has 60 emails outbound/hour, when I test email delivery, it keeps failing me after I sent 10 emails, when I open ticket they also not helping, so I spent $5 for nothing. Don't waste your $5

Thanked by 1jar
    edited November 2018

@Devonius said:
    bad experience with mxroute, bought last year BF ($5) which has 60 emails outbound/hour, when I test email delivery, it keeps failing me after I sent 10 emails, when I open ticket they also not helping, so I spent $5 for nothing. Don't waste your $5

I'm sorry to hear that your experience was negative, and I thank you for sharing it. To note, our outbound infrastructure is not the same as it was a year ago, and I have no knowledge of any event that should cause this kind of failure beyond sending spam or "test" emails (test emails are bad, but still shouldn't cause anyone to be rate limited at 10).

• @Devonius said:
    bad experience with mxroute, bought last year BF ($5) which has 60 emails outbound/hour, when I test email delivery, it keeps failing me after I sent 10 emails, when I open ticket they also not helping, so I spent $5 for nothing. Don't waste your $5

Hard to believe. @jar has superb support.

Thanked by 2jar Wolveix
  • @Devonius said:

60 emails per hour for 5$ per year plan? To read an email and respond itself, would take about 10 minutes, someone charge 20-60 $ per hour...

• Resisted very hard but finally gave in for triennial 15. Order #4987628423.

Thanked by 1jar
  • While there is price change in 100gb plan, but there is one change in five plan

That is now 300 outbound limit instead 10

Did this five package same as old meaning old five get upgraded (soft limit to 300) or new package all together?

@MeMyselfandLinux said:
    While there is price change in 100gb plan, but there is one change in five plan

That is now 300 outbound limit instead 10

Did this five package same as old meaning old five get upgraded (soft limit to 300) or new package all together?

This is a brand new one :)