Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

[OVH/SYS] Black friday launched ! (Recurring offers on dedicated servers)
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[OVH/SYS] Black friday launched ! (Recurring offers on dedicated servers)

ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Provider

Hello guys, it’s finally time to launch our black Friday 😊. As already said, it concerns OVH & SYS. Except SP-32-S, all dedicated servers are recurrent offers.

Links :
    https://www.ovh.ie/black-friday/ (€)
    https://www.ovh.com/world/black-friday/ (USD$)

You can go on ovh.com and chose other language if needed

Details :

Dedicated servers

• So you Start (5 servers) : Starting from 25,99 € ex-VAT/month instead of 34,99 € (-25%) Recurrent offer (there are still setup fees)
    • SP-32-S (ASIA) : Starting from 29,99 € ex-VAT/month instead of 574,99 € (-50%) only for the first mont – non recurrent
    • HOST-64-L : Starting from 54,99 € ex-VAT/month instead of 69,99 € (-20%) Recurrent offer
    • HOST-128-L : Starting from 69,99 € ex-VAT/month instead of 114,99 € HT (-37%) Recurrent offer
    • STOR-48T : Starting from 83,99 € ex-VAT/month instead of 140,99 € HT (-40%) Recurrent offer
    • STOR-72T : Starting from 100,99 € ex-VAT/month instead of 168,99 € HT (-40%) Recurrent offer
    • MG-384 : Starting from 261,99 € ex-VAT/month instead of 524,99 € HT (-50%) Recurrent offer
    • MG-512 : Starting from 286,99 € ex-VAT/month instead of 574,99 € HT (-50%) Recurrent offer

VPS :
    - VPS SSD 2 : 3,50 € ex-VAT/month instead of 6,99 € HT (-50%) only for the first year – 12 months commitment
    - VPS SSD 3 : 6,50 € ex-VAT/month instead of 12,99 € HT (-50%) only for the first year – 12 months commitment

OVH - Dedicated Servers / Cloud

Comments

• twas sad day for apac :(

• STOR-72T

@exception0x876

Thanked by 1exception0x876

Tired of LET scams?
      A Moderated forum : https://talk.lowendspirit.com/

• Hello @ninzo59, did you know if it'll be a Kimsufi flash sale soon?

• @Oseri said:
      Hello @ninzo59, did you know if it'll be a Kimsufi flash sale soon?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2896244/#Comment_2896244

Good Night and Good Luck :sleeping:

• SYS setup fee :/

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Provider

@TheXO said:
      SYS setup fee :/

Yes there are still the setup fees on SYS

• SYPSF
      SoYouPaySetupFee

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• A little disappointing that there aren't recurring deals in APAC.

• @ninzo59 said:

@TheXO said:
      SYS setup fee :/

Yes there are still the setup fees on SYS

Do the 16 included IPs(SYS) have any recurring pricing?

Tired of LET scams?
      A Moderated forum : https://talk.lowendspirit.com/

• Sys setup fee stoping me (;_;)

Thanked by 1johnfear
    • why the setup fee :(

• @robohost said:
      Sys setup fee stoping me (;_;)

Same :(

• Disappointed with these deals :( Nothing special, nothing really interesting...

• VPS SSD 3

@ninzo59 Billing question: In my ovh->cloud account , under 'credits and vouchers' I have credit that expires in approx 10 months.

If I purchase VPS SSD 3 for 12 months, will it deplete the 'credit and vouchers' or will it directly bill my credit card?

I m sorry, we couldn't remove setup + lowering price "for life". I've edited my post to add there are still setup fees since lot of you are talking about this

• Asia only first month sad shrug

• @ninzo59 said:

Any deals for 7700k with nvme?

• Good, nothing for Cheapos out there - will gladly NOT renew my VPS-SSD1 BF2017 then. :D

Thanked by 2southy tux

Providing less than /64 means "we are clueless about IPv6". My geekbench results. I haz BuyvM, IonSwitch, OneProv, Servarica, Veesp.

@Gulf said:

@ninzo59 said:

Any deals for 7700k with nvme?

No sorry

• really sad. they are not good offers, and I think only few people may try to get it.
      for me, i will not order any this year

• no good offers
      the same bad offers copy of last year
      deja vu

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
    • raynorraynor Member
      edited November 2018

SYS offers not bad, not dirt cheap, and not flash-sale cheap, but Hetzner/sb-cheap, so I think I will try one, thanks! :wink:

Thanked by 1ninzo59

@Nickman said:
      really sad. they are not good offers, and I think only few people may try to get it.
      for me, i will not order any this year

@Tomz said:
      no good offers
      the same bad offers copy of last year
      deja vu

Well sorry if you both don't find theses offers attractive. In fact, we tried for the first time to make recurrent offers on OVH/SYS dedicated servers with quite attractive reductions.. but I guess we can't please everyone. Maybe on a next offer :)

Thanked by 2raynor vish

• SteveMCSteveMC Member
      edited November 2018

@vimalware said:
      Do the 16 included IPs(SYS) have any recurring pricing?

This is not 16 IPs included, this is up to 16 IPs with a one time set up fee: https://www.soyoustart.com/en/ip-failover.xml (more IPs have monthly fee)

Thanked by 1vimalware

• thank you for this offer. got a nice new storage server for bussines backups :)

Thanked by 1ninzo59
    • HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Provider

The 50% recurring discount on the MG servers is quite tempting :+1:

Free Uptime Monitoring - minimize your downtime by being the first to know about it.
      Free Blacklist Monitoring - don't let a few bad clients ruin your network.

• JabroniJabroni Member
      edited November 2018

Just jumped to ugprade my STOR-24 to STOR48 for the same price :)

@ninzo59 Could u help me i got an error after submiting / processing the order
      This step of your order was subject to an error. Our departments have been notified and will intervene as soon as possible.

Once the problem is resolved, your bill will be generated, and your services will be activated. If necessary, you will be contacted directly by the relevant department.

• Exchange not recurring again.

Arya does not approve of this.

Thanked by 2mfs Falzo
    • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Provider
      edited November 2018

ninzo59 said: Well sorry if you both don't find theses offers attractive. In fact, we tried for the first time to make recurrent offers on OVH/SYS dedicated servers with quite attractive reductions.. but I guess we can't please everyone. Maybe on a next offer

1245v2 32gb ram 2x480gb ssd in BHS gone?

My Hosting: ABCVG.net

• No one buy those HOST / MG servers, no wonder why they're on sale..­.

I was hoping for a nice discount on regular SP-32 in BHS, oh well... :pensive:

@Jabroni said:

This step of your order was subject to an error. Our departments have been notified and will intervene as soon as possible.

Once the problem is resolved, your bill will be generated, and your services will be activated. If necessary, you will be contacted directly by the relevant department.

We can't reproduce the error, we just tried again. Could you give me your order number, your NIC too by PM? Thx

• Hello, Bandwidth 250Mbp or 500Mbps? (SYS)

• @ninzo59 said:

@Jabroni said:

We can't reproduce the error, we just tried again. Could you give me your order number, your NIC too by PM? Thx

I bought the SYS servers in the wrong region, could you help me ?

• got E3-SAT-1-32 dont mind the small setup fee for great offer. I cant think of any other provider in North America with an offer close to this (32gb ram/6 tb HD/ lots of ips). I'm going to return a hetzner box for this one.. as I prefer BHS. I was also tempted by HOST-128 offer but preferred larger drives than the offer. I'm not sure I agree with some of the concerns others have about setup fee or of not so good offers.

Happy thanksgiving all.

Thanked by 1raynor
    • CConnerCConner Member, Provider
      edited November 2018

@Archie said:

@ninzo59 said:

@Jabroni said:

OVH support will reply to your ticket in 2019

Thanked by 2eol Archie
    • NekkiNekki Moderator

@manlivo said:
      Too sad! VPS 1 is not discount.

I’m afraid that your expectations were unrealistic, in this instance.

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

@openos said:
      Hello, Bandwidth 250Mbp or 500Mbps? (SYS)

250mpbs for now, 500mbps incoming in the next week. End of january max

Create a support ticket with your order details , order a new one in the Right region (with order details aswell) and PM the ticket number. Will be fixed by tomorrow. You will be refunded.

Thanked by 2Archie Junkless

• @ninzo59 said:

@openos said:

Create a support ticket with your order details , order a new one in the Right region (with order details aswell) and PM the ticket number. Will be fixed by tomorrow. You will be refunded.

PMed, thank you.

• getting a message "Customer account not valid" ?

• @ninzo59

Talked to sales, they fixed the issue, seems it was something to do with the provisioning of the server.. Now I just need to wait for the 500mbit->gigabit upgrade :)

• I was only interested in a SYS E3-SSD-1-32 in the Canada region.

I was sad to see they were all gone even before the Black Friday link was posted on lowendtalk.

• @ninzo59 said:

@openos said:

Will ARM Servers be increased as well? Thanks

• CConnerCConner Member, Provider

@johnfear said:

@ninzo59 said:

@openos said:

Will ARM Servers be increased as well? Thanks

I think they said this a couple times already, but they're not replenishing stock on those.

• Was needing to pick up another storage server. Thanks!

• wtgwarriorwtgwarrior Member
      edited November 2018

Damn.. I chose the wrong Disk type on the 128L Dedi (HDD rather than SSD) and support said not much they can do until tomorrow :neutral:

I might not get the refund on time to buy again :(

• More apac deals please :neutral:

https://retas.io/ | Vulnerability Assessment - Penetration Testing

• i recurring offer mean there's no raise on the next months ?

• SteveMCSteveMC Member
      edited November 2018

@alsemany said:
      i recurring offer mean there's no raise on the next months ?

It depends what is recurring if this is the price, or the discount.

• SteveMC said: It depends what is recursing, if this is the price, or the discount.

they are saying "no time limit"
      https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/offers/1901bfsys47.xml
      that's great offer