Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

INCEPTION HOSTING - DAILY DEALS - STORAGE - KVM - VZ - NVMe - SHARED
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

INCEPTION HOSTING - DAILY DEALS - STORAGE - KVM - VZ - NVMe - SHARED

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

The deals so far, daily updates on the website: https://inceptionhosting.com/limited-offers.html

Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

Comments

• You do not accept purchases from my country. I got sad...

Thanked by 1dedicados
    • Hi, Anthony, there was rule saying that "can not serve customers from China and Brazil", is it still valid now?

Just want to confirm for my blog readers.

• EHRA said: You do not accept purchases from my country. I got sad...

Brazil is the only country excluded now, I will only make exceptions if another active host here is willing to publicly vouch for you that you have had at least 6 months service with.

Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

• tianyi said: Hi, Anthony, there was rule saying that "can not serve customers from China and Brazil", is it still valid now?

Just want to confirm for my blog readers.

Only Brazil is blocked.

• €17.5/year? crazy!

Zhujiwiki - VPS offer / dedicated servers offer Info
      My Twitter: https://twitter.com/guonning2000 | Telagram Discuss:https://t.me/zhujiwiki

• We are geting in the right mood slowly. Good stuff!

• Adam1Adam1 Member
      edited November 2018

The country of your IP address did not match the billing address country you entered so we cannot accept your order

I'm British living in Spain (for now)... (WTB uk shared hosting)

• ooo first real good offer, thank you!

• vimalwarevimalware Member
      edited November 2018

That storage node is going to get 100% consummated.

Take note LET : 5.37 EUR/1000GB (after deducting the ipv4 cost)

Down with the sic_K_ness...
      The doctor might be going K-razy with the low end spirit. 😉

• Test ip for NL please.

• Adam1 said: I'm British living in Spain (for now)... (WTB uk shared hosting)

I have set your order back to pending

southy said: Good stuff!

Thanks.

zhujiwiki said: €17.5/year? crazy!

Kinda, this is LIMITED stock though.

vimalware said: That storage node is going to get 100% consummated.

I hope so, if it does I may be able to start making that a regular price, this is kind of a test product for Inception hosting.

• dosai said: Test ip for NL please.

• Test ip for US, thanks

• yzxk said: Test ip for US, thanks

• AnthonySmith said: I have set your order back to pending

Thanking you kindly, thanks for the deal.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
    • TripleflixTripleflix Member
      edited November 2018

Those are some daring deals Ant!
      (skipping thou cus docker doesnt like openvz)

• Tripleflix said: (skipping thou cus docker doesnt like openvz)

Loves KVM though and there are 5 options :)

• AnthonySmith said: I will only make exceptions if another active host here is willing to publicly vouch for you that you have had at least 6 months service with.

This is a bit embarrassing, to contact a provider to recommend me to another provider publicly. Anyway, thank you.

• layfonlayfon Member
      edited November 2018

Looking forward to smaller kvm

• EHRA said: This is a bit embarrassing, to contact a provider to recommend me to another provider publicly. Anyway, thank you.

Appreciated however I have made 3 exceptions on LET for users from Brazil and every one of them resulted in either significant abuse of the server and a charge back.

• layfon said: Looking forward to smaller kvm

Probably best to look elsewhere, sorry I don't plan on releasing smaller packages in the sales.

• @EHRA said:

AnthonySmith said: I will only make exceptions if another active host here is willing to publicly vouch for you that you have had at least 6 months service with.

This is a bit embarrassing, to contact a provider to recommend me to another provider publicly. Anyway, thank you.

It sounds very smart to me to decrease fraud.

• @AnthonySmith said:

layfon said: Looking forward to smaller kvm

Probably best to look elsewhere, sorry I don't plan on releasing smaller packages in the sales.

Are you plan KVM in NL? How many RAM it will have?

• AnthonySmith said: Appreciated however I have made 3 exceptions on LET for users from Brazil and every one of them resulted in either significant abuse of the server and a charge back.

I understand your situation. Thanks for attention.

• Xenos said: It sounds very smart to me to decrease fraud.

Yes, I understand.

• ofit said: Are you plan KVM in NL? How many RAM it will have?

No immediate plans.

• ReWrite your Sig maybe Ant.

• vimalware said: ReWrite your Sig maybe Ant.

OK

• last bf there is 2g ram 50g hdd for $10, really solid service. will buy the storage plan if no better choice.

• cece said: last bf there is 2g ram 50g hdd for $10, really solid service. will buy the storage plan if no better choice.

If the 4GB plans don't sell out I may introduce that again tomorrow.

Thanked by 3cece emgh user123

• @AnthonySmith said:

cece said: last bf there is 2g ram 50g hdd for $10, really solid service. will buy the storage plan if no better choice.

If the 4GB plans don't sell out I may introduce that again tomorrow.

FFS, I wasn't going to buy anything this year but if that appears it might force my hand.

• uhu said: FFS, I wasn't going to buy anything this year but if that appears it might force my hand.

haha, sorry.

I still have 4 more days of deals to come up with, if anyone has any ideas I am all ears, feel free to be greedy and ridiculous, I will just add a touch of business sanity to any suggestions.

Thanked by 1emgh

• Is your OpenVZ new enough to run Docker inside?

• uhu said: Is your OpenVZ new enough to run Docker inside?

Not unless you want to mess around with multiple tun interfaces, personally i would not suggest running it on VZ6 generally (or VZ generally) but I have no objection to you trying it.

• IMPORTANT

Just putting the order in and not paying will NOT reserve a product for you.

• No, don't worry, I'll find a KVM for it.

• @AnthonySmith said:
      IMPORTANT

Just putting the order in and not paying will NOT reserve a product for you.

It won't?! Scam!

"Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

• angstrom said: It won't?! Scam!

LOL

I have someone ordering 1 of everything I offer then not paying and many others doing something similar and someone playing inception affiliates games with multiple duplicate accounts, just silly ... BF/CM deals are on 0% affiliate percentage anyway.

Had the same issue last year, followed by sorry I forgot to pay tickets can I still have XYZ a week after BF/CM so this year if its not paid within the hour it is cancelled unless by prior arrangement.

Thanked by 1vimalware

• @AnthonySmith said:

angstrom said: It won't?! Scam!

LOL

I have someone ordering 1 of everything I offer then not paying and many others doing something similar and someone playing inception affiliates games with multiple duplicate accounts, just silly ... BF/CM deals are on 0% affiliate percentage anyway.

Had the same issue last year, followed by sorry I forgot to pay tickets can I still have XYZ a week after BF/CM so this year if its not paid within the hour it is cancelled unless by prior arrangement.

Oh, I can well imagine that they try every trick in the book. :smile:

"Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

• What's your AUP for CPUs? Looking for a new home for a few EU game servers and the 1270v# would handle them nicely depending on how much of a single thread I could use.

Ideal package for me depending on your CPU policy would be:

4 vCPU E3-1270v6
      8GB DDR4
      60GB NVMe
      3TB @ 1 Gbps
      ~£10/mo or so

Possible?

LowEndStorage | FreeMach - Free KVM Servers (LET Thread)
      Yet Another Bench Script (YABS) - Linux Server Benchmarking Script (dd/ioping, iperf, & Geekbench)

• It's gonna be a rough one, folks not being able to count to 10 and the out of stock whingers

grape

• Ordered & paid. Good stuff!

• @MasonR said:
      What's your AUP for CPUs? Looking for a new home for a few EU game servers and the 1270v# would handle them nicely depending on how much of a single thread I could use.

4 vCPU E3-1270v6
      8GB DDR4
      60GB NVMe
      3TB @ 1 Gbps
      ~£10/mo or so

Possible?

Good luck with your budget.

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• @eol said:

@MasonR said:
      What's your AUP for CPUs? Looking for a new home for a few EU game servers and the 1270v# would handle them nicely depending on how much of a single thread I could use.

4 vCPU E3-1270v6
      8GB DDR4
      60GB NVMe
      3TB @ 1 Gbps
      ~£10/mo or so

Possible?

Good luck with your budget.

Good luck with your budgie.

Thanked by 1eol
    • MasonR said: What's your AUP for CPUs?

On the E3 nodes (Paste from the terms):

Excessive CPU use or continued high disk IO R+W requests will be considered server abuse, CPU cores are given on an equal share basis only they are not dedicated cores for your server alone.

As a general rule as long as you are not impacting others then you will not be restricted however as a guide line we ask that you do not average over 60% of a CPU core/thread for more than 24 hours on average or 100% of a core/thread for more than 1 hour.

I don't offer 4 cores on the E3's anyway though sorry, it is pretty mad to offer all the physical cores of an E3 for 1 VPS :)

solaire said: Ordered & paid. Good stuff!

Danke Schoen

Thanked by 2MasonR solaire

• vimalwarevimalware Member
      edited November 2018

Idea 1: Freebies

• Throw in 1xIPv4 for yearly paid KVMs with 4GB+ ram.(eg 2 ips total for 4GB kvm, 3 for 6gb, hard maximum of 3-4IPs maybe)
        Let us use every last GB-ram efficiently using docker/lxc/lxd/whatever.

Your SSD plans aren't lacking in cores and your AUP for load-avg is reasonable.

Hoping the yearly payment keeps the riffraff away.

Wild Idea 2 : oversold FTP space on the raid5 array. As much space as you dare offer for 25eur/yr.(3500GB?)

You provide a FTP host name and take care of the IP rotation for the same.

• uhu said: Good luck with your budgie.

Budgies are awesome!

vimalware said: Idea 1: Freebies

Throw in 1xIPv4 for yearly paid KVMs with 4GB+ ram.(eg 2 ips total for 4GB kvm, 3 for 6gb, hard maximum of 3-4IPs maybe)

Let us use every last GB-ram efficiently using docker/lxc/lxd/whatever.

Interesting, will bounce that around in my head for the night.

vimalware said: Wild Idea 2

To wild for me, maintaining and automating it is not something I can consider on short notice.

Thanked by 1vimalware

• @AnthonySmith said:

I still have 4 more days of deals to come up with, if anyone has any ideas I am all ears, feel free to be greedy and ridiculous, I will just add a touch of business sanity to any suggestions.

How about same storage less memory for a lower price?

I'm looking at last year's HostHatch offer of 2core/2GB/1.5TB for $60/yr or at least UltraVPS current offer of 2core/2GB/2TB for €10/m (incl VAT).

Purely for backup storage.

• Legal torrenting allowed on uk storage server?

• Would love some smaller KVMs.
      1GB RAM and less.