Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INCEPTION HOSTING - DAILY DEALS - STORAGE - KVM - VZ - NVMe - SHARED - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INCEPTION HOSTING - DAILY DEALS - STORAGE - KVM - VZ - NVMe - SHARED

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Taking a break again, food is none optional again, stupid weak human body!

I will pick up on any questions when I get back.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @AnthonySmith said:

Regarding:

UK Pure NVMe SSD
    [...]
    17.50 / Year

--> €17.50

@angstrom said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Regarding:

UK Pure NVMe SSD
    [...]
    17.50 / Year

--> €17.50

I dont understand the question?

• I think he's pointing out the missing € symbol on one of the packages.

• That €10/year KVM will go down real smooth...

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • I got the 2GB KVM UK deal
    Hope everything is good :-) I'm leaving linode for you if the server is stable enough :-)

Kwoon said: Hope everything is good :-) I'm leaving linode for you if the server is stable enough :-)

nice one I am sure it will be!

• @AnthonySmith said:

@nhutphan said:
    @AnthonySmith,

limited-offers:
    BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL
    2 vCPU
    2 GB DDR4 RAM
    10GB NVMe SSD Disk
    4TB bandwidth

After I clicked:
    UK-SSD-KVM-1024

2 CPU Core (Equal Share)
    1024 MB Ram
    10 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
    1000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    1 x IPv4 address
    1 x /64 IPv6
    Full daily backup

Fixed.

So 17.5 for 1G ram not 2G?

mycloud said: So 17.5 for 1G ram not 2G?

That's right, it was corrected within about 15 minutes and the order form was always correct.

• Interested in the UK Pure NVMe SSD for the 48 euro, only wondering about the cpu allowance, will I be able to burst to 100% of the 2 cores for hours or sometimes days?

• One more person lining up for a 2 GB RAM/50 GB disk if there's any NL OVZ left on Cyber Monday. The 2 GB RAM offer last year was very good, and I'm looking to get another one to support a FOSS project. The 4 GB RAM offer this year is cool too, but 2 GB is enough for the purpose, the rest would be idling.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • Any chance to re-stock those 4GB/OpenVZ?

seed4u said: 9:00PM FlagThanks
    Interested in the UK Pure NVMe SSD for the 48 euro, only wondering about the cpu >allowance, will I be able to burst to 100% of the 2 cores for hours or sometimes days?

terms on CPU use: Excessive CPU use or continued high disk IO R+W requests will be considered server abuse, CPU cores are given on an equal share basis only they are not dedicated cores for your server alone.

As a general rule as long as you are not impacting others then you will not be restricted however as a guide line we ask that you do not average over 60% of a CPU core/thread for more than 24 hours on average or 100% of a core/thread for more than 1 hour.

Jarry said: Any chance to re-stock those 4GB/OpenVZ?

Only if there are none renewals from last year, I will release those around the 26th onwards.

• @AnthonySmith said:

seed4u said: 9:00PM FlagThanks
    Interested in the UK Pure NVMe SSD for the 48 euro, only wondering about the cpu >allowance, will I be able to burst to 100% of the 2 cores for hours or sometimes days?

terms on CPU use: Excessive CPU use or continued high disk IO R+W requests will be considered server abuse, CPU cores are given on an equal share basis only they are not dedicated cores for your server alone.

As a general rule as long as you are not impacting others then you will not be restricted however as a guide line we ask that you do not average over 60% of a CPU core/thread for more than 24 hours on average or 100% of a core/thread for more than 1 hour.

Any plans on doing UK Pure NVMe SSD with 4 cores ? I just want to be on the safe side.
    Thanks

seed4u said: Any plans on doing UK Pure NVMe SSD with 4 cores ? I just want to be on the safe side.

Thanks

Not in this years deals no sorry.

Thanked by 1user123
  • finally

cece said: finally

it has happened to me right in front of my face
    My feelings can't describe it

Thanked by 2cece uhu
  • Grabbed a 2 GB RAM/40 GB disk US OVZ, thanks!

A remote ask, is there any chance of moving it to NL when the dust settles after the 26th? NL is closer for the team, but I understand if it's not feasible for cost reasons. Thanks again.

souen said: A remote ask, is there any chance of moving it to NL when the dust settles after the 26th? NL is closer for the team, but I understand if it's not feasible for cost reasons. Thanks again.

Afraid not, the USA stock is very limited as well so if I move it after, someone else would have missed out on the USA offer.

• souensouen Member
    edited November 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

souen said: A remote ask, is there any chance of moving it to NL when the dust settles after the 26th? NL is closer for the team, but I understand if it's not feasible for cost reasons. Thanks again.

Afraid not, the USA stock is very limited as well so if I move it after, someone else would have missed out on the USA offer.

Okay, thanks, no worries. Still a cool deal!

• Will you be restocking the UK & NL 4GB plans?
    Any plans for smaller 2 CPU 2GB RAM UK & NL plans?

• @AnthonySmith said:

bugrakoc said: Here's a wild suggestion:

KVM, 512MB - 1GB RAM, some regular SSD, some CPU, no IPv4, no NAT, no nothin', /64 IPv6, lowest price you can do.

If I could do that I would do that, solusvm is just not geared up for that sadly.

A NAT ipv4 is virtually no cost though per vps, right?

• PhoenixNAP?

LeonDynamic said: Will you be > restocking the UK & NL 4GB plans?
    Any plans for smaller 2 CPU 2GB RAM UK & NL plans?

Unlikely sorry.

emgh said: A NAT ipv4 is virtually no cost though per vps, right?

For the NAT IP itself, that's right almost zero, in fact actual zero if you discount literally everything else.

mycloud said: PhoenixNAP?

IOflood (who have racks in PhoenixNAP)

• Want even cheaper UK KVM boxes. Possible to reduce RAM for UK-SSD-KVM-512 and replace NVMe with HDD or SSD and make it even cheaper?

Kousaka said: Want even cheaper UK KVM boxes. Possible to reduce RAM for UK-SSD-KVM-512 and replace NVMe with HDD or SSD and make it even cheaper?

Sorry if you want cheaper than €10.00 KVM (0.83 p/month) I am just not your guy, I suggest if you wind a host offering that you pay monthly though as they wont last the year you pay for :)

• Order Number: 9291125976
    ticket system don't work - price of invoice is not correct

edited November 2018

seoworld said: Order Number: 9291125976
    ticket system don't work - price of invoice is not correct

Given the volume of tickets I am getting I assure you its working fine.

You selected monthly during order, that is why the price is not what you expected.

Please order again i will cancel this one.