Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2018 - Official Discussion Thread - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2018 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• @andiklive said:

is this year sansa stark time? :p

And she brought all her friends. And foes.

Thanked by 1mfs
  • wow these namecheap coupons are going very quickly saw them going out of stock within 20-30 seconds but was lucky enough to get 1 finally

• @JoeMerit said:
    @AlexanderM need to get HOSTUS.US involved!

I'm so disappointed so far

• What I really miss during last year's single thread format is the insanity and offers that providers give in answer to the seemingly random requests of the people here :smiley:

• So far got one .com transfer ($3.88) and one .com registration ($0.88) coupon at namecheap.

• Would love to get a HOSTUS.US BF reseller offer with whmcs! Anyone know their LET id? please tag them!

• @pullangcubo said:
    What I really miss during last year's single thread format is the insanity and offers that providers give in answer to the seemingly random requests of the people here :smiley:

Yes. Less is more.

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2018

default said: Yes. Less is more.

Indeed. I'd add: the messier the funnier.

• Blackfriday now definitely goes into the right direction...

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • Falzo said: Blackfriday now definitely goes into the right direction...

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

@Falzo said:
    Blackfriday now definitely goes into the right direction...

Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!

Image: https://i.imgur.com/znhrw0M_d.jpg
    Some might take it offensive

• Dedi, VPS and Domains already in the bag now looking for an insane Reseller deal to replace my old Pageclick reseller.

• Any cheap coupons for 10 year registration? Could be any tlds. Thanks.

• anyone seen any deals on .uk's ? (bulk)

• @BuyCPanel_Alex where are the cheap licenses?

@WebGuru said:
    Dedi, VPS and Domains already in the bag now looking for an insane Reseller deal to replace my old Pageclick reseller.

Phoenix?

• @mikho said:

@WebGuru said:
    Dedi, VPS and Domains already in the bag now looking for an insane Reseller deal to replace my old Pageclick reseller.

Phoenix?

Sure let's see if your insane reseller offer can beat buyshared regular reseller or my old pageclick deal :P

@WebGuru said:

@mikho said:

@WebGuru said:

Phoenix?

Sure let's see if your insane reseller offer can beat buyshared regular reseller or my old pageclick deal :P

Probably not dedicated IP but what specs did you have and to what price?

• @mikho said:

@WebGuru said:

@mikho said:

@WebGuru said:

Phoenix?

Got this one from Pageclick 2 years ago (also got 2 similar ones from buyshared with similar price and dedicated ip's).

25GB SSD
    1TB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Accounts
    Overselling
    Whitelabel Nameservers
    Backups
    Cloudlinux
    Softaculous
    $2/month

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/88961/pageclick-launch-5-year-cpanel-whm-ssd-r1soft-varnish-cache-uk

edited November 2018

@WebGuru said:

@mikho said:

@WebGuru said:

@mikho said:

@WebGuru said:

Phoenix?

Got this one from Pageclick 2 years ago (also got 2 similar ones from buyshared with similar price and dedicated ip's).

25GB SSD
    1TB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Accounts
    Overselling
    Whitelabel Nameservers
    Backups
    Cloudlinux
    Softaculous
    $2/month

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/88961/pageclick-launch-5-year-cpanel-whm-ssd-r1soft-varnish-cache-uk

I should keep that. I could probably do it with hdd instead of ssd but I’m not that desperate :)

• @mikho said:

@WebGuru said:

@mikho said:

@WebGuru said:

@mikho said:

@WebGuru said:

Phoenix?

25GB SSD
    1TB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Accounts
    Overselling
    Whitelabel Nameservers
    Backups
    Cloudlinux
    Softaculous
    $2/month

I should keep that. I could probably do it with hdd instead of ssd but I’m not that desperate :)

Pageclick is sold so not sure about the upcoming price changes with new company that's why wanted to move.

• Name.com's Cyber Monday Sale using the promo code CYBERMONDAY
    *prices are obviously for the first year only

$0.50 domains
    .XYZ

$0.99 domains
    .INFO
    .PRO
    .CLOUD
    .CLUB
    .SHOP
    .ONLINE
    .WEBSITE
    .STORE
    .SPACE
    .SITE
    .FUN
    .DESIGN
    .CLICK
    .LINK
    .ICU

$1.99 domains
    .BIZ
    .TEL
    .US

$2.99 domains
    .CO
    .INK
    .WIKI
    .TECH

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

http://www.cloudcloudcloudcloudcloud.cloud/

premium 1$, good invested.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • I got a $0.88 coupon for .cc registration so i was thinking about registering ipv6.cc but some genius got it registered already till 2022!

• Where are the butt hurting, unsustainable, boss is going to drag you over hot coals limited random offers we enjoyed last year?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited November 2018

@lurch said:
    Where are the butt hurting, unsustainable, boss is going to drag you over hot coals limited random offers we enjoyed last year?

That would require the power of @Nekki, miss you Nekki

Thanked by 1proxima
  • @FAT32 said:

@lurch said:
    Where are the butt hurting, unsustainable, boss is going to drag you over hot coals limited random offers we enjoyed last year?

That would require the power of @Nekki, miss you Nekki

Nothing I could have done to change this BF. It’s being handled in a different way and there’s a degree of organisation and management being injected that doesn’t lend itself to the sort of insanity we’ve had the last couple of years.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited November 2018

For web designers, freepik and flaticon has some pretty good BF deals.

Around 40 euros a year.

• Any VPS offers in US from providers using E3 cores?

• Any crazy VPS offer from providers using Corero anti ddos protection?