Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2018 - Official Discussion Thread - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2018 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• @NanoG6 said:
    been here since 2011 and finally this year BF I can save my wallet. not a single penny spent lol. no crazy deals this year..

same here, didnt spend any penny this BF

• Namecheap seems to be almost ready to start:

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

Just got BF Email from Gullo's "home of the $2 NAT VPS" hosting (@Cam here on LET):

http://cdn.gullo.me/cam/black-friday-gh/

1. Purchase any TWO (2) NAT VPS servers and get another (1) free.

2. Purchase any TWO (2) WebHosting plans get ONE (1) of equal or lesser value free!

3. 50% Off Storage servers 250GB and over CODE= BF-STOR-50

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

@doghouch said:
    Namecheap seems to be almost ready to start:

First deals (already sold out):
    $0.88 first year .org, .info
    $0.88 premium DNS.

Upcoming:

1 AM TO 2 AM EST

Deal #1 97% off
    .com, .co $0.88/1st yr
    Domain Registration $23.98/1st yr
    Free WhoisGuard for life

Deal #2 96% off
    Private Plan $0.48/1st yr
    Email Hosting $9.88/1st yr
    Webmail platform 3GB Storage

============================

2 AM TO 3 AM EST

Deal #1 99% off
    .tech, .cloud $0.88/1st yr
    Domain Registration $45.88/1st yr
    Free WhoisGuard for life

Deal #2 91% off
    PositiveSSL $0.88/1st yr
    Website Security $8.88/1st yr
    For 1 domain & its "www" subdomain

============================

3 AM TO 4 AM EST

Deal #1 98% off
    .design, .me $0.88/1st yr
    Domain Registration $42.88/1st yr
    Free WhoisGuard for life

Deal #2 98% off
    Stellar Plan $0.08/1st mo
    Shared Hosting $2.88/1st mo
    Website Builder included

• Namecheap coupons are not for the faint-hearted. They get sold out within seconds, literally!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@pullangcubo said:
    Namecheap coupons are not for the faint-hearted. They get sold out within seconds, literally!

For unknown reason I have to enter the Google Recaptcha thing and after I finish that, the coupons have finished too. It sucks.

• @FAT32, the deals auto-refresh, so you can load the page a minute prior to the hour and it'll automatically refresh the deal without the need for F5.

@pullangcubo said:
    @FAT32, the deals auto-refresh, so you can load the page a minute prior to the hour and it'll automatically refresh the deal without the need for F5.

Yes, the Google Recaptcha happen not when loading the page, but when claiming the coupon (Clicking the button)

• Oh, that do sucks!

• Fuck namecheap.

Thanked by 3BBTN pepa65 Adam1
  • Ran into the same BS with the Recaptcha on Namecheap

• Ww> @NanoG6 said:
    currently have $2.5/mo from OVH

Buuuut: their deals last year all were non-recurring, so this one should get more expensive on your renewal which should be due like... tomorrow?

• @southy said:
    Ww> @NanoG6 said:
    currently have $2.5/mo from OVH

Buuuut: their deals last year all were non-recurring, so this one should get more expensive on your renewal which should be due like... tomorrow?

Actually it was their Singapore Discovery deal a few months back (recurring). So for this BF & CM I'm looking for either same or cheaper deals.

• @Clouvider I see you sneaking around here!!

• come out you deals, come out!

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Thanked by 1mfs

Don't forget ImpactVPS too @Awmusic12635 :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

pullangcubo said: Can I tease you to bump up that disk space and the addon domains, for Black Friday?

Sounds like you need a VPS :)

• i hope clouvider and impactvps come and play on cyber monday when everyone already spent on black friday :p

• Today I received spam e-mails from Lowendbox "info[at]lowend[dot]ga" and now LET is working super slow. Am I the only one thinking of some ColoCrossing conspiracy because of alien domination through profits?

• andiklive said: i hope clouvider and impactvps come and play on cyber monday when everyone already spent on black friday

Really curious what those will bring... if they ever wake up ;-)

• Really not so much domain deals today?

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2018

Providers, we need to talk.
    This is not yet what I was joping for.

Need Windows VPS in Europe, hope for a plesk license (Linux) and I specifically looked up my auth codes for some domains to transfer somewhere...

So far, Daenerys is not too happy.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Same... looking for transfer deals and good vps deals

• PandyPandy Member
    edited November 2018

@default said:
    Today I received spam e-mails from Lowendbox "info[at]lowend[dot]ga" and now LET is working super slow. Am I the only one thinking of some ColoCrossing conspiracy because of alien domination through profits?

surely LEB isnt using some "lowend.ga" domain, more likely someone just have gotten some list and spams it, and LET is just janked from the black friday traffic

• @Pandy said:

@default said:
    Today I received spam e-mails from Lowendbox "info[at]lowend[dot]ga" and now LET is working super slow. Am I the only one thinking of some ColoCrossing conspiracy because of alien domination through profits?

surely LEB isnt using some "lowend.ga" domain, more likely someone just have gotten some list and spams it.

How would anyone get that list if I am using that specific e-mail only for LET account?

• @datanoise said:
    Really curious what those will bring... if they ever wake up ;-)

didnt know what will they bring, but last BF and CM, everyone wanting emma watson.

is this year sansa stark time? :p

• @VirMach no vpshared black Friday?

• @AlexanderM need to get HOSTUS.US involved!

Thanked by 2Monsta_AU imok