Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BigFootServers - PLEASE DON'T
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BigFootServers - PLEASE DON'T

Dear all, for those interested with bigfootservers.com offers, PLEASE DON'T. I subscribed as a reseller 3 months ago. Things were fast till lagging, ftp-ing, SSL issues takes place a months ago. Now I cannot even log into the cPanel or WHM. Through countless email about this is not justified as I have my clients to account to, the tech support 'Anthony ***' keep replying with tech advice as if they will solve the problems. I demonstrated to clients about ftp-ing into the server and BAM!!! my credentials were not even recognized.

Forget this fellow. Not worth to argue to-fro about tech problems when the panels are they using don't work - and their so-called fixes did not fix the problems.

So Buyers-Beware. Money (investment) lost is one thing. But if your business depends on it, FORGET IT.

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

If i’m not mistaken there was a drama regarding his owner a while back ago in let?

• Sure about the drama. As a business owner, my obligation to clients is dependent on them - NOT!

• It look like bigfootservers shill post.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/152116/bigfootservers-so-far-awesome-am-i-nuts-any-idea/p1

hashratez

Last Active
    September 16

Thanked by 2eol coreflux
  • Thanks for share

• @Chuck said:
    It look like bigfootservers shill post.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/152116/bigfootservers-so-far-awesome-am-i-nuts-any-idea/p1

hashratez

Last Active
    September 16

Possibly. Back then, the issue was never resolved. He did a decent job trying to argue that he was legitimate. But perhaps it was a shill post after all.

• Thanks, guys. Hope this sets another record for bigfootservers here.

• @spamrodent said:
    Thanks, guys. Hope this sets another record for bigfootservers here.

Being customer of bigfootservers for 3 months now. I can also conclude exactly what @spamrodent has said. I have seen many bad reviews coming in from other customers also on lowendbox.com .

Looks like they are just following same pattern with every customer. Anthony, Kevin they just keep telling you that things will be fixed, but they are not. VPSs are disabled every now and then without notice based on some weird automated script they have written.

May be they are just overselling servers and then trying to manage things around. So if you are running anything important to your business, this is not the right company to rely on. If you are adventurous or have extra cash in your pockets, you can experience first hand how to get ripped off your $$$.

Thanked by 3eol FrankZ Chuck
  • Same problem. Ordered a VPS pool on February 09, only to find yesterday the account was silently removed.

Since I never created any VPS after ordering a pool (I was about to do that), no typical explanation of "overusage" may apply.

After I inquired about WTF is going on (in very polite wording), Anthony told me "admins will update you shortly".12 hours later, no explanation/nothing at all, account still missing.

I have never used a chargeback as a last possible means against any service provider; looks like this could be the first time I have to.

From their "About page":

At BigFootServers, we treat you with the utmost respect that you deserve, as our valued customer.

Looks funny, in the light of the above.

Thanked by 2eol Chuck
  • If it's on the front page of leb it's most likely a scam. The much older posts contain some providers that aren't scams, but unfortunately it's safer to blanket that entire site as hostile and out to scam you and kill your kittens. After that they climb in your windows and snatch your people up..

• Is it known who is the responsible editor on LEB at the moment?

• @3606202 said:
    Is it known who is the responsible editor on LEB at the moment?

Daniel Spritzer it seems:

Thanked by 23606202 eol
  • Bigfailservers sounds like

Thanked by 2Chuck coreflux
  • 36062023606202 Member
    edited March 2019

So Daniel Spritzer helps scam operations to scam people by deliberately giving them a platform on LEB? He should be ashamed of himself and his "job".

Thanked by 2eol Chuck
  • again, it contain a big in its name
    SIGH

• @cybersans said:
    again, it contain a big in its name
    SIGH

Well, there's nothing wrong with BigRock, for example.

• vrelkvrelk Member

Seems they have other issues now. Their site is blocked for anyone with a PaloAlto or Untangle firewall with filtering enabled.

Thanked by 1HowLowCanYouGo