Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Climited.de - 20% recurring and 50% one-time discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Climited.de - 20% recurring and 50% one-time discount

rsyncsrsyncs Member
edited November 2018 in Providers

The German server & webspace provider Climited.de currently offers 50% one-time discount and 20% recurring discount on all vServers.

Discount codes
"climited@itsa2018" - 50% one-time discount
"25climited@itsa2018" - 20% recurring discount
"Cyber2018" - 20% recurring discount

Here you can find an overview over the VPS plans, but the website is almost completely in German. Nonetheless, the plans should be self-explaining.

A pretty cheap offer in comparison with other providers could be the vRoot Mini plan for 4,80€/month offering KVM virtualization with 3vCores, 4GB "guaranteed" memory, 75GB SSD storage, 1x IPv4, 1GB/s link.

The first two discount codes are from the ITSA 2018 (German online source) and the third one is from the official Cyber Monday promotion.

It's hard to rate their services based on reviews becase there are only two sources: Trustpilot.de (definitely untrustworthy) and retrotown.ws (German retro forum).

I'm not 100% sure whether I should have posted this thread in the offers section or the provider section because I'm not the provider but simply wanted to share this offer as it may be interesting for some one.

Thanked by 2Gam3over angstrom

Comments

• i see habbo retro and i run like hell, gross.

• Thx

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2018

Fair Use Traffic... really?
    We do not want to let you know how many traffic you can use, its a suprise, cyka.

Also, at MyDealz its -73 rated, so it appears to be a shit deal.

• Gam3overGam3over Member
    edited November 2018

@Neoon said:
    We do not want to let you know how many traffic you can use, its a suprise, cyka.

Its unlimited Traffic but, fair use means for me, you should think a little about the others.

BTW. MyDealz is the wrong platform for hosting Dealz.

but I did not think about this deal for release. This was only for visitors to the ITSA.

• @Gam3over said:
    Thx

welcome to LET anyway. good luck you'll probably need it.

Thanked by 1Gam3over
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2018

@Gam3over said:
    Its unlimited Traffic but, fair use means for me, you should think a little about the others.

but I did not think about this deal for release. This was only for visitors to the ITSA.

FairUse just means, the traffic is to expensive, but we wont tell you how much you can use before you reach a certain limit that they are aware off, then contact you, let you know we charge you like 5-10EUR per TB additional.

Misleading bs.

Thanked by 1Gam3over
    edited November 2018

@Neoon said:

@Gam3over said:

FairUse just means, the traffic is to expensive, but we wont tell you how much you can use before you reach a certain limit that they are aware off, then contact you, let you know we charge you like 5-10EUR per TB additional.

Misleading bs.

@Neoon said:

@Gam3over said:

Misleading

I have to pay 4 € per TB.
    This does not make sense with a low budget server.
    BTW. We have an 1600 GBPS DDoS Protection (all Layers) , only the clean traffic counts.
    but for high traffic applications I also have cheap solutions.
    just write to [email protected]

• @Neoon said:

I agree the deal is bad, though Mydealz ratings are as reliable as Trustpilot reviews...

• I had very bad experience with them unfortunately.
    They had a pretty good yearly vps offer a year ago for around €15.

During that time, my IPv4 address was changed two times. One time with prior notice, but the second time they just sold their subnet to another company (or at least it was not under their control anymore) - and kind of forgot that I was still on that. After I contacted them, they stated, that both times they informed me before the address change. I asked for a proof of the second notice, but they failed to provide this (because obviously they never noticed me before the second change).
    In February, they had an issue with their templates. The issued ipv6 address for my servers was always removed after a reboot. I never received an answer to my ticket that the issue was fixed, but it seems to be ok now.
    In April 2018, I was unable to reboot the server using their panel. They told me the raid died - only 10! days later everything was back online.
    In May 2018, the disk speed was terrible, so I contacted them. After two days the issue was fixed. Again, a few days later the disk speed was terrible again - I was moved to a new raid cluster which only took them 7! days, in which my server was almost unable to use.
    They changed their ToS without any email. There was just an entry on their website saying that the ToS have been changed. I bought a server with 1Gbps shared "unlimited" traffic, but after the ToS update, the traffic now gets limited to 100Mbps after x TB of traffic.
    There had been constant timeouts for a few minutes in the morning, till the start of November (~ 4 months).
    If their SLA is exceeded, they don't offer any real refunds - only to your account balance.

As I am not happy with their service, I asked for a refund to my bank account, partial for the rest of the billing period.

I think the history above summarizes most parts of my experience with them. Their support is quite fast in answering tickets, but till a solution is found it takes several days as you can see. I know that €15 excl. VAT is a very low budget - but since they offer it, I espect the server to be working most of the time.

edited November 2018

@softxnews said:
    I had very bad experience with them unfortunately.
    They had a pretty good yearly vps offer a year ago for around €15.

During that time, my IPv4 address was changed two times. One time with prior notice, but the second time they just sold their subnet to another company (or at least it was not under their control anymore) - and kind of forgot that I was still on that. After I contacted them, they stated, that both times they informed me before the address change. I asked for a proof of the second notice, but they failed to provide this (because obviously they never noticed me before the second change).
    In February, they had an issue with their templates. The issued ipv6 address for my servers was always removed after a reboot. I never received an answer to my ticket that the issue was fixed, but it seems to be ok now.
    In April 2018, I was unable to reboot the server using their panel. They told me the raid died - only 10! days later everything was back online.
    In May 2018, the disk speed was terrible, so I contacted them. After two days the issue was fixed. Again, a few days later the disk speed was terrible again - I was moved to a new raid cluster which only took them 7! days, in which my server was almost unable to use.
    They changed their ToS without any email. There was just an entry on their website saying that the ToS have been changed. I bought a server with 1Gbps shared "unlimited" traffic, but after the ToS update, the traffic now gets limited to 100Mbps after x TB of traffic.
    There had been constant timeouts for a few minutes in the morning, till the start of November (~ 4 months).
    If their SLA is exceeded, they don't offer any real refunds - only to your account balance.

As I am not happy with their service, I asked for a refund to my bank account, partial for the rest of the billing period.

I think the history above summarizes most parts of my experience with them. Their support is quite fast in answering tickets, but till a solution is found it takes several days as you can see. I know that €15 excl. VAT is a very low budget - but since they offer it, I espect the server to be working most of the time.

Thats Right we habe Changed our Subnets ONETIME, you have recived a Mail 2 months before and 2 Weeks before.

The Other, You got on goodwill, a bigger KVM server, with more memory, ram and CPU.
    After the change to the new server was completed, you got the system automatically a new IP, because it was another product.

IPv6 problem: it would have cost you 2 minutes to google an solution to the problem.

Raid System Crash:
    At the time, we have outsourced our storage to a partner whose storage has unfortunately stopped working because 2 hard disks in the same raid were defective.

We then made preparations so that something can not happen.

Since last month we have our own pure SSD storages, we are currently migrating all customers.

ToS Change:
    We have notified you several times by email, and on our website we have also published that we change the terms and conditions and privacy policy.

BTW. so far you have never been limited to 100Mbps.

Timeouts:
    Unfortunately, we had problems with Cisco routers, we have exchanged these for Juniper routers @ September.

Yes You captured it: 15€ for 1 Year... 4GB Ram, 2 Cores, 150 GB HDD / NVM, 1 IPv4 and 1 IPv6 (Normally there should be no IPv4, but I had a misconfiguration at that time) is low Budget af.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2018

If this is a BF deal, this is a joke. 20%? 50%?

At least 66.6% or more for BF deals. We want 99% off.

• @deank said:
    If this is a BF deal, this is a joke. 20%? 50%?

At least 66.6% or more for BF deals. We want 99% off.

:'D

edited November 2018

You Love Black Friday Deals ?

Here:

Dedicated Servers 5% Lifetime Promotion: dedi4black
    VRoot Server 25% Lifetime Promotio: v4black
    Webhosting 60% Lifetime Promotion: web4black