Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania

cociucociu Member
edited November 2018 in Offers

Hello Dear LET customers,

This year we will test a different Black Friday and i hope this will be better for all . During this week we will post here in this thread our offers step by step (post 5 offers and after all is delivered step to the next offers) until all stock will be exhausted. We have decide this model because every year we have tard more than we have promise in delivery time and this year we want to be in time.

To mention this : once a offer is exhausted or expired we will not repeat it during this week so if you need storage for example you must to buy until have stoc because we will not put more in stoc. We will deliver all orders in maximum 3 hours after a clear payment. Also all cupon codes is recurring for life. The old customers know we never raiced the price .

Here we go with the first 4 offers (most of them is well know in LET ) :

OFFER 1

1gb ram

1 core

10 GB HDD

1 ipv4 included

1gbps port speed (SHARED !)

10tb/mo traffic included

Price 9.99 eur(12 dollars)/year

Link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=296

Only 250 vps

OFFER2

CPU: 2 Core

RAM: 2 Gb ECC

Hdd: 30 Gb

Ip address : 1 included

Port: 1 Gbps

30tb/mo traffic included

price 1.99 eur/mo , using the cupon code "X4QV9LNH3C" if you pay yearly you will have 30% disccount more (final price 16.72 eur/year)

Link to buy ; https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=124

Only 350 vps with this cupon code

OFFER3

4 core

4 gb ram

400 gb hdd raid 10

1gbps port speed

1ipv4

10tb/mo traffic

Price 6.5 eur/mo (38 eur yearly) , using the cupon code "FRE85XOP86" if you pay yearly you will have 30% disccount more (final price 26.60 EUR/year)

Link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=282

only 250 vps with this cupon code

Offer 4 (storage offer )

Using the cupon code "BF2018STORAGEVPS" **in any storage plan 1-2-4-6-8-10 tb vps the price will be 30% off (you must to pay for 3 month minimum)

link to see full config and buy https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/cheap-storage-vps

in total 2000 cupons code aviable for all storage configs**

If you have any question feel free to ask here.

Thanks all and happy BF !

Edit : in all this offers you can install the follow templates :

centos-6-x86-minimal.tar.gz

centos-6-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz

centos-7-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz

debian-6.0-x86-minimal.tar.gz

debian-6.0-x86_64.tar.gz

debian-7.0-x86-minimal.tar.gz

debian-7.0-x86_64.tar.gz

debian-8.0-x86_64,local:vztmp

ubuntu-10.04-x86.tar.gz

ubuntu-12.04-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz|

ubuntu-14.04-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz

ubuntu-14.04-x86_64.tar.gz

ubuntu-16.04-x86_64.tar.gz

ubuntu-17.04-x86_64.tar.gz|ubuntu-17.04-x86_64

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Cocio wants ti take all our money

Amazing offers mate, keep it up : )

• armandorg said: Cocio wants ti take all our money

i have 30 nice offers prepared and still grow the list for this i have decided to split it because if not will be a disastre.

• i can't see Dedicated Servers!

Thanked by 1armandorg
  • ehab said: i can't see Dedicated Servers!

you must to follow this thread this week , definetly will be many configs :)

Thanked by 1HWAYS
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:

armandorg said: Cocio wants ti take all our money

i have 30 nice offers prepared and still grow the list for this i have decided to split it because if not will be a disastre.

I honestly do not need any vps’s, but if you have any good upcoming dedi offer. I will be more than happy to steal it from you : )

• Are these OVZ or LXC/Xen?

I don't see ubuntu 16 or debian 8+ for storage but i do with the VPS

Cheers

• carcosa said: Are these OVZ or LXC

LXC

• edited November 2018

Same question - is this KVM or OVZ?
    EDIT: nvm, just saw the answer :-)
    Also - what is the bandwidth that comes with each one of these bad boys?

Thanks!

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member
    edited November 2018

t0ny0 said: Also - what is the bandwidth that comes with each one of these bad boys?

true i have missing this , i will correct in the first 3 offers because the storage is clearly in our webpage.

Thanks for point this.

• What will be core speed of 4 Core VPS and AUP on cpu usage ?

• kp93 said: What will be core speed of 4 Core VPS and AUP on cpu usage ?

In most our nodes the cpu is E5-2450L . you can use it almost dedicated .

Thanked by 1kp93
  • Perfect. Happy BF! :blush:

Thanked by 1cociu
  • I see you are now singlehomed to Liberty Global?

What happened to the other 2 uplinks?

Any new one coming?

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2018

packetnext said: I see you are now singlehomed to Liberty Global?

What happened to the other 2 uplinks?

Any new one coming?

the links still exist but we play with the links like we need it. Right now i have +40gbps free in liberty global so ....

Also we negociate this days with GTS and i hope have it finnaly . We will offer ddos protection in this case.

• Hey cociu, is it possible you can install/limit my VPS to 100mbps port speed somehow? Thanks

• ps20090 said: Hey cociu, is it possible you can install/limit my VPS to 100mbps port speed somehow? Thanks

what is the point ? if you dont want to crossover the limit you can do this from your vps. If need help please open a tiket and we will do this for you .

• I can't see CentOS 7 on the list.

• Any plan for kvm offer ?

• MGarbis said: I can't see CentOS 7 on the list.

once you place the order and the vps is activated when you will click in the reinstall button will be there.

Thanked by 2MGarbis vimalware
  • ben47955 said: Any plan for kvm offer ?

until we dont change the modulesfactory module nope. I will play in the next weeks with modulesgarden to see if is better. Once we will have autoprovisioning working for kvm yes i am interesed to provide... but this will take time.

• @cociu For the 1tb vps. Is it on RAID 10 array?

• do i need a domain ? wont go any further in the order process unless i add data to those fields.

• magnoman said: do i need a domain ? wont go any further in the order process unless i add data to those fields.

you can put any domain , including a fake one is not a problem.

Thanked by 1magnoman
  • mycloud said: @cociu For the 1tb vps. Is it on RAID 10 array?

really i cannot confirm because i dont know in wich node are your vps. For the storage we balance the space between many servers , but normaly yes is raid 5, 10 , and if is external storage is 60.

• sammsamm Member
    edited November 2018

couldn't resist, ordered.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Did you find a way to add any newer OpenVZ templates yet? How is the UPS and generator going? If I buy a VPS, do I get a free scent collection for my girlfriend?

Also, when are you Nekki going to get married?

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @cosiu i sent you a message.

• Great deal. Maybe grab a storage vps for 2 years. :)

• @cociu said:

mycloud said: @cociu For the 1tb vps. Is it on RAID 10 array?

really i cannot confirm because i dont know in wich node are your vps. For the storage we balance the space between many servers , but normaly yes is raid 5, 10 , and if is external storage is 60.

If I ordered, can I send you PM to choose the RAID 10 node? Thanks.

• I bought one with the same specs last year. OepnVZ sucks. Can you move the old ones to your LXC nodes?