Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner no setup fee for EX-LINE and AX-LINE until 26 November 2018
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner no setup fee for EX-LINE and AX-LINE until 26 November 2018

I think this is their Black Friday deals, no setup fee for EX-LINE (Intel) and AX-LINE (AMD).

EX-LINE => https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/matrix-ex

AX-LINE => https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/matrix-ax

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL

Comments

• Dell still need setup fee

• ccnccy said: Dell still need setup fee

• Disappointed with their BF offers.

Thanked by 1eol
  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2018

There are no normal discounts at different DC in this year.

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited November 2018

-

Thanked by 1eol
  • sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

@tsoft said:
    Disappointed with their BF offers.

i was gonna buy it but no!. I am not happy with their prices. Germany location is also +5€.

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited November 2018

-

Thanked by 2eol zhsso
  • @sezing said:

@tsoft said:

i was gonna buy it but no!. I am not happy with their prices. Germany location is also +5€.

How low do You want to go?

Thanked by 2Wolveix Hetzner_OL
  • @sezing said:

@tsoft said:

No, it is Finland location -5€ discount.

You spin me round, baby, round, round, round...

• The are already 24h since my order. Didn't receive it yet even if I have already and active server.

Does any of you got it faster ?

Thanks

• Maximum time to login has been like 2 hours at Hetzner even on weekends for me until now.
    Maybe they got a lot of orders.

• @Hetzner_OL: Is that the BF promotion already, or will there be discounts on other products too?

• I snagged a EX61-NVME yesterday, couldn't be happier with price and performance!

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

HWAYS said: The are already 24h since my order. Didn't receive it yet even if I have already and active server.

Have you received your order in the meantime? If not, maybe you can PM me your client number so that I can have a colleague check on the status of your order.

@3606202 - There will be another special offer on Friday, but we aren't going to reveal what it is until then. When the deal goes live, you'll see an update on the website and on the appropriate user interface.

@Tantawi - Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad that you're happy with your new EX61-NVMe! :smile:

--Katie, Marketing

Thanked by 13606202
  • @Hetzner_OL said:
    @3606202 - There will be another special offer on Friday, but we aren't going to reveal what it is until then. When the deal goes live, you'll see an update on the website and on the appropriate user interface.

Are you going to announce them around 12PM UTC+1? Just because that's when Netcup offers are going to start and many people may get those safe deals instead waiting for something unknown if there's no information about your BF offer.

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

The Friday sale will start tonight at midnight and run until tomorrow at midnight, Central European Time. You'll see it posted on our website. ;) --Katie, Marketing

• I can't see it.

• Die Deutsche Pünktlichkeit... NOT!

• eoleol Member
    edited November 2018

I see EX-Line, AX-Line and Managed Servers.

EDIT:

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @gol3m said:
    I can't see it.

Managed servers require no setup fee. Amazing.

Thanked by 1gol3m
  • NirvanaNirvana Member
    edited November 2018

@ Hetzner_OL: Are you serious? If I had known this earlier, I would have already gone to bed instead of waiting for that "special friday sale". Sorry for the harsh tone, but I'm getting quite a bit pissed with all those big announced BF BS deals that turn out to be a joke.

btw: Also don't know how many ppl on this board are interested in managed servers at all (probably none).

Thanked by 1rsyncs
  • williewillie Member
    edited November 2018

Hmm I don't see that about the managed servers. I will keep surfing the "black week" page on Hetzner's site. Or would the right word be "schwarzfahren"? :)

Edit: oh I see it now, on the front page carousel. Nm. I guess the offer changes 1x a day all week.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @Nirvana said:
    @ Hetzner_OL: Are you serious? If I had known this earlier, I would have already gone to bed instead of waiting for that "special friday sale". Sorry for the harsh tone, but I'm getting quite a bit pissed with all those big announced BF BS deals that turn out to be a joke.

Yeah, they should definitely pay you to take their offers...

• @rsyncs said:

@gol3m said:
    I can't see it.

Managed servers require no setup fee. Amazing.

.... well

• @eol said:

I haven't said that they need to come up with the perfect offer for me, but if they announce a "special friday sale" on LET, I would expect at least a little more than taking down the setup fees on just another few servers (that are quite pricey anyway).

• @Nirvana said:

@eol said:

I haven't said that they need to come up with the perfect offer for me, but if they announce a "special friday sale" on LET, I would expect at least a little more than taking down the setup fees on just another few servers (that are quite pricey anyway).

Sure. I get that.
    I was hoping for a decent deal myself.
    But alas...

• Nirvana said: I would expect at least a little more than taking down the setup fees on just another few servers (that are quite pricey anyway).

The EX servers are not pricey at all. Managed servers, hmm, who knows, but it may be harder to discount them. AX servers are a little bit confusing compared with comparable Intel servers, Hetzner's own EX's and the large E5's (vs the AX160) available from some other places.

• @Shot2 said:
    Die Deutsche Pünktlichkeit... NOT!

If you want "deutsche Pünktlichkeit", take a look at Netcup. Last year, they released all their offers at 0:00 UTC+1 instead of releasing them at the times given in their published schedule. Not to mention this didn't change this year. You can't have more "Pünktlichkeit".

• @rsyncs said:

@Shot2 said:
    Die Deutsche Pünktlichkeit... NOT!

If you want "deutsche Pünktlichkeit", take a look at Netcup. Last year, they released all their offers at 0:00 UTC+1 instead of releasing them at the times given in their published schedule. Not to mention this didn't change this year. You can't have more "Pünktlichkeit".

Hetzner, too.
    The additional Managed Servers offer has been right on time.

• hetzner never did big sales with xx% off or something like that. max they do is waiving off setup fees of some products and that's it. I don't get why some still expect wonders on the already cheap shit.