Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

At what point does LET delist providers who don't even get listed on LEB anymore
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

At what point does LET delist providers who don't even get listed on LEB anymore

doughmanesdoughmanes Member
edited November 2018 in Providers

Just curious. Link in sig could be applicable.

Evidence: his posting history has a huge gap that recently restarted, pool services aren't offered anymore from the gap until offer posts restart, and his posting restarts with a new format. Minimal interacting with the community unless throwing out that offer. "Delivering" broken orders that don't even work and support kicks the ticket down the road after their only one reply. Provider hasn't been listed in over 2 years on LEB.

I used them a long long time ago and had no real reason to doubt they were unable to do something as simple as deploy a VPS. I know sometimes an OS doesn't get installed on a deployment so do a reinstall. Nope. That doesn't work either. Ok let me reinstall one, walk away for 10-15 minutes and check. Nope. Lets try this with 5 reasonable OS installs a customer would want. Nope all 5 don't work.

I know it'll cause some to cringe but I went ahead and fired up a Paypal dispute so I'd at least get the money back by Christmas. I've ordered VPS services for over 10 years including back in the beginning when it was $20/mo for 256mb RAM, 10GB disk and 1-5 Mbps transfer on 10 Mbps connection. I think this is my 3rd dispute. I want to say W2 Servers (remember that hilariousness with ol' Lyin Lyron Foster?) was the first then Volume Drive during the BurstNET drama was the second to give you an idea on the extremely rare times I actually have to dispute something.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

What you are asking requires manual labor which is considered as torture in this generation.

So, never.

Thanked by 1eol