Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Domain Pricing Grabber [WHMCS Module]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Domain Pricing Grabber [WHMCS Module]

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

So i was trying to implement something with the domain registrations using WHMCS. Obviously everyone which resells domains here grabs the domain's pricing from some ICANN Registrar and puts it in some higher pricing. So profits in domains are rather, low, so it's not a big deal.

I'm trying to avoid 'some time' to find the pricing of domains that the company i'm reselling domains has, and put them let's say 1-2 $ more. What i'm trying to do is find some module[if exists], to grab the pricing automatically and update my domain pricing adding let's say 1-2$ more to it.

Let's say i'm reselling namecheap's domains for .com. The current pricing of it is 10$. The module updates my .com pricing to 11$[adding 1$ more]. After some days, namecheap gets a sale .com and makes it 7$. Now my domain pricing for .com updates to 8$.

Possible?

Regards,

Comments