Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FS] Iniz 2GB-YEARLY $30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[FS] Iniz 2GB-YEARLY $30

EobbleEobble Member
edited October 2013 in General

I bought a Iniz 2GB-Yearly plan about two weeks ago, looking for $30 via PayPal Gift.

4 vCores
2GB RAM
1GB vSwap
100GB RAID10 Disk
2TB Outbound BW
1 IPv4 and 1 IPv6
OpenVZ/SolusVM

After payment is complete, please send me your contact information and I'll update the account and you can take it over. I'm not sure if accounts are transferable any other way.

Comments

• Location?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited October 2013

I don't think you're allowed to transfer your account this way. Ticket Iniz to let them know what you want to do and I'm sure they'll be able to arrange for the plan to be moved to the buyer's account

• @Rapta said:
    Location?

New york

@Nekki said:
    I don't think you're allowed to transfer your account this way. Ticket Iniz to let them know what you want to do and I'm sure they'll be able to arrange for the plan to be moved to the buyer's account

Thanks, I'll submit a ticket with them

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2013

We usually allow transfers as long as account is in good standing.

Buyer will need to sign up to MY INIZ account and we'll move the service to their account.

I think it was your ticket I just replied to.

• @INIZ said:
    We usually allow transfers as long as account is in good standing.

Buyer will need to sign up to MY INIZ account and we'll move the service to their account.

I think it was your ticket I just replied to.

Yes it was :) If anyone is interested let me know, or I'll just put it to use.

• @Eobble PM sent

• woo! that went a lot quicker than I thought. Someone already got to it before you manddar. Thanks for the interest guys :)

• @iniz matters a lot as they are known for stable services. :)