Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fully European Managed VPS Providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fully European Managed VPS Providers

How are the reliable European (Fully) Managed VPS Providers?

My min requirment is ...
2CUP
4GB RAM
50GB Disk
cPanel/WHM
FULLY MANAGED
UP TIME NEAR 100%

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We can do the following:
    4GB Memory
    200GB HDD
    4 CPU cores
    2.66GHz+ CPU Speed
    5TB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 Address
    1 IPv6 Subnet (/112) (any amount of subnets on request)
    Anti-DDoS Protection
    Xen HVM Virtualization
    Full Root Access
    SolusVM Control Panel
    cPanel control panel
    Full managed service
    Daily / Weekly backups
    Every 3 hours database backups
    £35 per month

• intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

Locations available: Amsterdam, London, Bucharest, Dallas, Fremont

Managed VPS CM4

• 4 GB RAM memory
    • 2 CPU cores
    • 60 GB SSD storage space
    • 3 TB monthly traffic
    • cPanel/WHM
    • daily backup
    • free migration cPanel-cPanel for up to 10 accounts, other kind of migrations: to be discussed
    • Proactive management included

75 € / month, save 75 € on annual pay

• @francisco has some stuff for 42 usd:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1841300/#Comment_1841300

But as always with management: Make sure you and your provider agree on what the management entails so your expectations match the offered management.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @teamacc said:
    @francisco has some stuff for 42 usd:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1841300/#Comment_1841300

But as always with management: Make sure you and your provider agree on what the management entails so your expectations match the offered management.

^This. Management can cost you a lot and you don't get anything out of it really sometimes. Make sure you know what you want management to include then consider buying a certain plan. Sometimes people pay lots of money for "managed" hosting only to find out that what they want to be managed isn't covered by said "managed" hosting.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Speak to Chris or Kris at Knownhost. Someone tag him please.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

That one. Thanks!

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited November 2018

Eurovps.com they will go above and beyond for you. Try them.

• @LTniger said:
    Eurovps.com they will go above and beyond for you. Try them.

I know them, but they are costlier.

• Our MVPS-2 Package will work for you, we have a location in Amsterdam, NL.

3 TB Premium Bandwidth
    4 GB RAM
    100 GB SSD Storage Space
    2 vCPU Cores
    Dedicated IP: 2
    cPanel/WHM Included
    ORDER NOW: http://knownhost.com/managed-ssd-vps-packages.html

If you have any questions let me know and I will be happy to help! :smiley:

• Someone tried them? - https://www.spolehlive-servery.cz/virtualni-servery/nabidka/

From 85 CZK = 3,72 USD - no root managed VPS :smiley:

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

We offer full management with 49 Euro/month + the cost of the VPS and Cpanel.

@Hukin said:
    Someone tried them? - https://www.spolehlive-servery.cz/virtualni-servery/nabidka/

From 85 CZK = 3,72 USD - no root managed VPS :smiley:

I think they do sell “virtual server” as shared account in cloud linux as you can separate the containers and provide more ram and server resources but not root access or specific software per specific account.

• WebProject said: I think they do sell “virtual server” as shared account in cloud linux as you can separate the containers and provide more ram and server resources but not root access or specific software per specific account.

Better to ask them about all details, but its VPS, not a shared hosting as well.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@smartcard said:
    How are the reliable European (Fully) Managed VPS Providers?

My min requirment is ...
    2CUP
    4GB RAM
    50GB Disk
    cPanel/WHM
    FULLY MANAGED
    UP TIME NEAR 100%

We've got Frankfurt location with ServerHub DC. Our management service costs $25/mo apart from VPS cost. This will include cPanel license cost.

edited November 2018

@Hukin said:

WebProject said: I think they do sell “virtual server” as shared account in cloud linux as you can separate the containers and provide more ram and server resources but not root access or specific software per specific account.

Better to ask them about all details, but its VPS, not a shared hosting as well.

Looking at their control panel and one click installer scripts for their plans it’s a shared hosting and they trying to mislead the customers to sell as VPS. It’s big difference between VPS and virtual server in Apache :smiley: based on above company our managed virtual servers starts from £8 per year but we call it shared hosting :smile:

• WebProject said: Looking at their control panel and one click installer scripts for their plans it’s a shared hosting and they trying to mislead the customers to sell as VPS. It’s big difference between VPS and virtual server in Apache based on above company our managed virtual servers starts from £8 per year but we call it shared hosting

Guess you just want to shame them, without actually having ordered one.

It's actually a VPS, please enlighten me on where you're getting shared hosting from? Just them stating one click scripts, No root access so you have to use their panel to do things on the server.

Sigh, companies these days will do anything to bash others.

• @Foul said:

[WebProject said]

Mind your name, please. Web project don't have to talk negative words if that ones is real though. E.g. @Francisco

• kyawhtun2012 said: Mind your name, please. Web project don't have to talk negative words if that ones is real though.

Guessing english isn't your main language. He's bashing a company for "misleading".

How does my name have anything to do with this?

edited November 2018

@Foul said:

WebProject said: Looking at their control panel and one click installer scripts for their plans it’s a shared hosting and they trying to mislead the customers to sell as VPS. It’s big difference between VPS and virtual server in Apache based on above company our managed virtual servers starts from £8 per year but we call it shared hosting

Guess you just want to shame them, without actually having ordered one.

It's actually a VPS, please enlighten me on where you're getting shared hosting from? Just them stating one click scripts, No root access so you have to use their panel to do things on the server.

I am not bashing as I am using their website for facts:

• if they do use a proper virtualisation it’s required IPv4 address per VM container (unless it’s NAT cheap service and not designed for production or IPv6 address only), if you wish IPv4 its cost EUR 60+ Per month,
    • no description of virtualisation only OS they do use on their service

all information on their website is leading me to believe that they do sell shared hosting as VPS!

Good luck with such cheap managed service as they do charge EUR 200 to restore you data, normally if it’s managed it’s included as part of service! For more prices for their management see URL:
    https://www.spolehlive-servery.cz/virtualni-servery/cenik/