Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM LU offline?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM LU offline?

Hi,
I see that 2 servers from me on different nodes are offline. Called a friend and he said his systems are also offline.
Are you also having problems with the LU location?

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]

Comments

• vovlervovler Member
    edited November 2018

Mine is up BUT it's really slow, even apt update is taking way too long

It's being worked on already.

• FoulFoul Member
    edited November 2018

LU is working just fine here for me, from USA.

VOX IP? Or no VOX

Submit a ticket though; https://my.frantech.ca/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=11

Notified fran via discord already :]

• deankdeank Member, Troll
  • @d0wn, what did you expect with such nickname?

• d0wnd0wn Member
    edited November 2018

@Foul DDOS protected IP and normal IPs are both offline. Seems it was a network outage. My monitoring said 7-8 min.
    Ticket already done.

@Yura UPTIME!!! Gimme uptime!! :smiley:

Sue @Francisco. Sue him!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Should be better.

Someones peppering some of the ranges so autonull kicked in. Been cleaning it up.

Why do people have to be idiots.

Francisco

• @d0wn said:
    @Yura UPTIME!!! Gimme uptime!! :smiley:

@uptime

• Thanked by 1[Deleted User]

Come on, Francisco. Understand his position.

For the whole 7 minutes, he was going through intense PMS.

• ooh I was screenshotted, I feel so vulnerable! cough

• @file said:
    ooh I was screenshotted, I feel so vulnerable! cough

evil laugh

• All of my VPS down too.

• file said: ooh I was screenshotted, I feel so vulnerable! cough

But it's fun when we get to violate your space.

• Permission Denied.

Thanked by 2Foul [Deleted User]
  • desperanddesperand Member
    edited November 2018

Francisco said: Someones peppering some of the ranges so autonull kicked in. Been cleaning it up.

Because you're rude, offensive and a very disrespectful company which talk with clients like with a shit. Be respectful, and check support tickets. Usually, offending someone is enough for launching a massive DDoS attack which will turn off almost everything.

But maybe, this is a just standard voxility network outage.

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited November 2018

Override permissions. Sudo!

sudo rm rf/

Thanked by 2[Deleted User] tux

@desperand said:

Francisco said: Someones peppering some of the ranges so autonull kicked in. Been cleaning it up.

Because you're rude, offensive and a very disrespectful company which talk with clients like with a shit. Be respectful, and check support tickets. Usually, offending someone is enough for launching a massive DDoS attack which will turn off almost everything.

Not sure when I was last rude to a customer and to be honest I don't think i've ever been rude to you either. Old workers? sure.

Francisco

• desperand said: Because you're rude, offensive and a very disrespectful company which talk with clients like with a shit. Be respectful, and check support tickets. Usually, offending someone is enough for launching a massive DDoS attack which will turn off almost everything.

Who shit in your cereal this morning?

Fran is never rude, Did you have a bad experience with Aldyric or something?

Foul said: Fran is never rude, Did you have a bad experience with Aldyric or something?

I'm plenty rude but that's normally only to people/providers that deserve it.

Anyway, I've offered to make things right by him many times. If he doesn't want that, I can't force it.

Francisco

• Francisco said: I'm plenty rude but that's normally only to people/providers that deserve it.

Anyway, I've offered to make things right by him many times. If he doesn't want that, I can't force it.

You rude? I refuse to believe it boss, but it's understandable to be rude those that are just asking for it.

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited November 2018

Francisco said: Not sure when I was last rude to a customer and to be honest I don't think i've ever been rude to you either. Old workers? sure.

I saw on LET except me dozens of clients with very negative opinion about your employees which ban people without talking, or promising something or asking for paying something, than does ban. This is a very long story, maybe since 2014 or like that. All that I wish to say is next: I'm not your customer anymore for super long time, but I remember how your company was rude, offensive, disrespectful and mocked me, and my knowledge of English, as well as forcing me to do various actions like paying money to your company for nothing, and then eventually after I paid the money, also banned me. It was many years ago. And this is not a one-time action, the same thing happen to one of my friends in 2015 too, to another guy in 2016 too, in 2017 I was talking with another guy about the same thing too, this is not random issues. Some of your employees not polite with people (in different cases) and instead of just banning/prohibiting access to your services which like you think to violate your company rules, etc - trying to torment the client, make fun of him, squeeze the extra money from the client, etc.Than ban. And who will open a topic on LET about most reputable provider on the LET? Nobody, because the whole community will be mocking out such client, because he no more has access to support tickets and logs which will show a dialogue between client and you, etc, because of being banned.

For example in my case (again, it was super long time ago): I was talk with you and we can solve our problems, and at the same time your employee asked money for solving case and avoiding misunderstanding in the future (which means - I will continue to use your services), and banned me with taking money too. And you start to ignore messages, etc.

So, my just small advice, you can take or ignore it again:

• check your support tickets, and who you have banned today, or being rude.
    • but as I see above, you do not mind that you're rude sometimes and offensive, so it will be pretty hard for you or your employees which do negative things to clients to understand what is wrong when such behavior is "normal".
    • I think, by knowing how you deal with clients and how you talk to people, how you do your dirty business, I can say that it's 100% can provoke a massive DDoS attack against you or even shooting you all guys in your company (no jokes, you're very offensive to clients, I never saw anything like that in dozens of companies which I have used)

No negative to you guys, my case with you was very long ago, and by reading everyday LET I see that not only I get such attention like to shit from you (which never ever I got from any company here, or everywhere else).

Wish you best luck and figuring out how can you solve the problem as fast as you can for clients which experience bad time because (maybe, I do not know) of your rude offensive talking manner to some of not a simple customer.

• Hey buddy. You can't talk to Fran like that!

• Francisco

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Didn't notice anything on mine, although I wasn't using it at the time doing anything specific, my SSH session never lost connection.

desperand said: This is a very long story, maybe since 2014 or like that.

You're right, they were assholes.

Once I grew a set of balls, I fired the whole lot of them and have worked extremely hard to improve the image of us as a whole. I brought Karen on for billing and Anthony helps on support.

We've improved our network, greatly improved our products, stability, and offerings. Voxility is still Voxility, but until I decide I want to try to roll my own, it'll stay that way.

We're a much different product/brand than we were even 2 years ago.

My offer stands. If you want to try out our new offerings, maybe even some of our new block storage, let me know. I'll kick you a free month or three on that all and you can test it out. Same offer stands to anyone else that Aldryic and such bad touched.

Francisco

• desperand said: This is a very long story, maybe since 2014 or like that.

lol. I bet it's 2014. I dropped them shortly after the end of may because of their network issues.

This is why we need Fran for 2020. We need to drain the swamp.

• @sknahT: Dude, you've just signed up -- stop thanking everyone.