Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whitelabel reseller webhosting in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Whitelabel reseller webhosting in Europe

EuropetraderEuropetrader Member
edited November 2018 in Requests

Hi,

I am searching for a reliable company which can offer me whitelabel reseller web hosting.
Off course I have searched LET for previous response on (more or less) this same question.

The companies I have which came recommended are;

• Dewlance
  • Misterhost (not anymore on LET?)

What attracts me to Dewlance is the fact they also offer the billing (Blesta).
Misterhost has better pricing and offers options for unlimited BW and storage.
Question is, do I need it? What I absolutly need is a static IP address. Strangly enough with Dewlance you have to pay extra for this. Not much, but... why?

Does anyone have other option for me? Can you recommend a company who can offer the same services? Suggestions, comments, remark and other stuff which can help me make a decision are welcome!

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
LET's make choice
  1. You already have found a good company12 votes
    1. Go for Dewlance
      16.67%
    2. Go for Misterhost
        8.33%
    3. NO! I know a better one, see my comment.
      75.00%

Comments

• Fyi, dewlance is banned on let so hardy anyone's gonna recommend them. You can go for BuyShared.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Someone needs to pay monthly a banner ad in let, and put the paid review video of Dewlance there.

• Don't go with Dewlance

• @vovler said:
    Don't go with Dewlance

Go with Dewlance

It's not like they're paying people to film fake reviews or anything.

• where's @Yura when you need her.

Thanked by 2[Deleted User] Yura
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2018

Buyshared.net @Francisco

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@ho-ost buushared.net was far better. Got that whole DBZ feel to it :)

Francisco

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2018

I'm with MisterHost since 2 or 3 years can't remember. Solid service, support responds pretty fast.

Edit:

Some info which is good to know:

Current load average etc (quite okay, don't feel any performance issues):
    CLOUDLINUX 7.5 standard [whm] v74.0.10 Load Averages: 1.72 1.85 2.26

Inode limit: There is an inode limit (90000) in place for each cPanel account:
    Inodes 12,950 / 90,000 (14.39%)

Other limits

If you know these limits, and live with the fact that SSDs aren't gonna help a lot if limited to 1 MB/s then I can only recommend MisterHost in all honesty. With what I get for that price I have been able to satisfy the performance need of 90% of my and my customers/friends websites.
    The support is as I said really responsive and when I started using them a few years ago I called the owner (some guy from austria) and talked with him about the "Unlimited" policy where he made sorta clear that there definitly won't be any account suspension without prior communication regarding this.

• Dewlance. Haha.

• @DewlanceVPS got kicked out of LET after one too many temper tantrums. Would not trust anyone throwing those to keep a service online and stable.

@Misterhost_net was banned for actively shilling, then denying the shilling, then denying plain proof of the shilling being thrown in his face.

• LeonDynamicLeonDynamic Member
    edited November 2018

@Europetrader I haven't personally used either of those companies but as @Ympker said he's has had solid service and brought knowing the limits.

Regarding unlimited BW and storage. There is no such thing as unlimited, there is always a catch somewhere so make sure you check TOS carefully to understand what the companies definition of 'unlimited' is.

Why do you need a dedicated IP?
    Do you currently host other clients on Reseller Hosting already? If you do, what are you currently using in storage and bandwidth?
    Is this for friends and family or are you looking to run this as a business? If you are how are your support skills as you will be reliant upon the company to support you?

I could suggest any number of different companies but it will depend upon what type of service quality you want or need.

Thanked by 1Europetrader
  • @LeonDynamic said:
    @Europetrader I haven't personally used either of those companies but as @Ympker said he's has had solid service and brought knowing the limits.

Regarding unlimited BW and storage. There is no such thing as unlimited, there is always a catch somewhere so make sure you check TOS carefully to understand what the companies definition of 'unlimited' is.

Why do you need a dedicated IP?
    Do you currently host other clients on Reseller Hosting already? If you do, what are you currently using in storage and bandwidth?
    Is this for friends and family or are you looking to run this as a business? If you are how are your support skills as you will be reliant upon the company to support you?

I could suggest any number of different companies but it will depend upon what type of service quality you want or need.

Yeah there is NEVER UNLIMITED DISK SPACE. However I've had no issues with MisterHost regarding this whatsoever plus the Owner back then on phone gave me the impression that they really mean what they say in their ToS:

Unlimited Disk Space:
    We do not set limits on the amount of disk space provided with our shared hosting and reseller hosting plan. We believe our clients should have all the resources necessary to build a great online presence and 99.95% of customers will have more than enough disk space and bandwidth to meet their needs. Please note that providing free hosting, running a image hosting portal or any other file hosting portal, Large Disk websites may cause that we contact you to upgrade to a VPS package! We will NEVER suspend your account without a notice like some other hosts do!

They will probably never suspend your account for storage space reasons without giving prior notice . If you wanna know your limits just buy multiple of their 200GB Space Reseller plans I guess. This way you can calculate your space better or atleast know what you have "for sure". That being said I think their Unlimited policy is as close to "unlimited" as you can get without abusing it for image hosting or YouTube 2.0 video portal.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

I would suggest you get yourself a VPS and a cPanel license, we're running free sysadmin support for 13 days more. We can help you get set up and everything. ( If you wanna take it from us we'll help you out with our Frankfurt location )

Another pointer never believe in so-called unlimited. Only things there are unlimited in this world are problems. Anyway, why am I suggesting a VPS method? because you can easily scale when needed, you can start with 1GB ram ~ 2GB for starters and then move on.

Thanked by 2Europetrader Ympker