Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soyoustart ARM-6T available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Yea its in stock in france, but that does happen relative often

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • And it's gone.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Available now :D

@willie said:
    And it's gone.

• OOS again. You know what though, compared with a 6TB ARM in France at 17 USD, maybe I'd be tempted to spend a bit more and get another Hetzner auction server (hmm now up to about 23.5 euro or 27 USD) to get a 1gbit port and a much faster CPU. So the ARM servers are possibly more interesting at BHS and/or in the smaller sizes. Hmm.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Will be letting go of my 2TB in BHS this week for someone else to snipe.

My KS-1 got an upgrade to a new 2TB when the 500GB drive died. Plus grabbed a couple small BuyVM slabs for things that need more IOPS. All set on storage now I think.

• ARM is only for storage imho.

• @willie said:
    OOS again. You know what though, compared with a 6TB ARM in France at 17 USD, maybe I'd be tempted to spend a bit more and get another Hetzner auction server (hmm now up to about 23.5 euro or 27 USD) to get a 1gbit port and a much faster CPU. So the ARM servers are possibly more interesting at BHS and/or in the smaller sizes. Hmm.

6TB price per TB is worse than 4TB. So yeah, only 2TB/4TB are worth it and mostly in CA, because if you are looking for storage in Europe, Hetzner is better.

• Just ordered 4T at BHS. Sadly only 1 is available at one time.