Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KS-9 (SSD in NA) alternative
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KS-9 (SSD in NA) alternative

I'm currently on a Kimsufi box that's similar to the KS-7 and would like to upgrade to the KS-9 that has an SSD, but it's never available in Canada.

So I was wondering if there are any other dedicated server providers in North America that have a similar (less than $25) price point with ddos protection that's more powerful than an atom processor. So far my searches and lurking has suggested no, so I have decided to make this first-ever post on this forum to see if I've been missing something out there or if my findings are correct.

Comments

• Try https://novadedi.net/ though you're asking a bit much (DDOS protection and SSD at that price).

• How much disk space do you need? As you know, I am also "trying" to get a KS-9, and alternatively, I was considering a VPS-SSD (or the KS-7). So just to say, that may be a VPS-SSD can match your needs.