Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[UK] Evorack: Onwards and Upwards! - Live Support and New Digs!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[UK] Evorack: Onwards and Upwards! - Live Support and New Digs!

Hey everyone!

It's been a while, but I'd just like to pop by and say hi and update everyone on some good news here at Evorack!

I'm excited to announce that as part of our parent company's expansion and growth plans, we have moved into new spacious commercial offices! It's a much nicer environment although the smell of new carpet can be a bit sickening at times - but better than dampness and cramp-ness! To celebrate, we have sent in an exclusive offer to the helpdesk over at LEB, so watch this space to see if it gets listed!

I'm also pleased to announce that due to the growth of our team, we are now offering Live Support via our website. We are only trailing this out at present to see how well the system works, but we hope to have this available at least 8 hours per day - perhaps more if it proves popular! There are no robots involved here - you will be speaking to a member of our support team directly, so no doubt mine (Jonny) and yours paths will cross at sometime :)

Happy Evorackin, and I hope to see you on the live chat!

Cheers

Jonny
Evorack.com

Comments

• You are going off autopilot now?

• edited October 2013

@sundaymouse said:
    You are going off autopilot now?

Oh, we were never on autopilot by any stretch of the imagination. Remember, as most of you will know, our systems aren't like others out there - we prefer to custom script and build everything ourselves so we know our system inside out. This does indeed require a lot of work behind the scenes.

The good news is that our parent company has helped us improve our customer experience (by performing a "reorganisation" in favour of us), so going forward you will see the Evorack you know and love :)

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited October 2013

Oh, we were never on autopilot by any stretch of the imagination.

Actually you were. Because lack of response and constant IPv6 issues lately I cancelled vps (proper cancellation from WHMCS) after being few years of your customer. As cancelled vps wasn't terminated weeks after expiration I opened support ticket to request it again. Never got response to this one too, but few months later someone finally terminated long time ago cancelled vps.
    Evorack today is nowhere close to old Evorack quality. Anyway, glad to see that someone started to care for clients again.

• @Spirit said:

Unfortunately agree. Used to be very satisfied, but unfortunately no more. Hence why I would no longer purchase from yourselves.

• edited October 2013

@Spirit
    I'm sorry that you were having issues and you did not receive a satisfactory reply. We did have some issues with IPv6, but these were mainly traced upstream to us. However, we feel that we have sorted these issues out and we have received no general complaints recently. Traffic is monitored 24/7 and has been flowing nicely. Regarding the cancellation, due to a period of staff shortages (which has now been resolved by recruitment and investment by our parent company), cancellations were given a low priority, and for this I apologise.

@Jono20201
    I'm sorry that you are no longer as satisfied as you used to be. Perhaps you could provide me details and I will see what I can do?

Many Thanks

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited October 2013

cancellations were given a low priority, and for this I apologise.

This is a company that apologizes for in effect providing you a free VPS for some time. Don't be rude to them Spirit :)

• edited October 2013

@rm_ said:
    This is a company that apologizes for in effect providing you a free VPS for some time. Don't be rude to them Spirit :)

Nice way to look at it I suppose :D

Well, with the new team members on board (and a new office to house them!), cancellations will be processed much quicker, however hopefully we won't have many of them to do! :)

We're still offering our 10-day money back policy if people would still like to try us out. What should I do regarding the offer? Should I wait to see if it appears on LEB, or go ahead and post on LET? Is taking up 2 slots isn't bad manners here?

Cheers

• @Jack: Cool no probs :)

• @Jack said:
    @mpkossen will probably post it within a day or two so I say wait until LEB then post on LET too.

I'd say more like a few weeks.

• @Jonny_Evorack: it's actually first in queue, please check you PM for one question I have :-)

• @mpkossen said:
    Jonny_Evorack: it's actually first in queue, please check you PM for one question I have :-)

He just submitted it today? or far long ago?

• @mpkossen said:
    Jonny_Evorack: it's actually first in queue, please check you PM for one question I have :-)

How does one get bumped to number 1 ahead of people waiting multiple weeks? :(

• @rm_ said:

It's never easy to cancel long term VPSs for me. I am somehow emotionally attached - that's why I have so many of them. But at some point with some hosts just isn't worth to bother anymore. I hope that things will be better now for clients but at some point this was really semi-abandoned ship where things didn't look well.

• @WebSearchingPro said:
    He just submitted it today? or far long ago?

Nope, I didn't submit it today :)

@Spirit: I'm sorry you got that impression. Evorack is most definitely "my baby" and I have a new team behind me now that is very much committed to its continued success. The opening of the new premises is very much our parent company's (ABPNI Computer Solutions Ltd.) show of commitment to this.

• @SkylarM said:
    How does one get bumped to number 1 ahead of people waiting multiple weeks? :(

He submitted it long ago, so he didn't just jump up to the first spot :-)