Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use bunnycdn and belugacdn
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to use bunnycdn and belugacdn

juhuaxinjuhuaxin Member
edited November 2018 in Help

When I add websites
Cannot fill in source station server IP
You can only fill in a website.
Can they access source station data by way of IP?
I used cloudflare and stackpath before, Different ways of using.
It's very convenient to fill in the source server IP when adding a website, but I won't use the new way now.
If I want to use 1.com and www.1.com as my website domain name and use CDN service, how should I set it up?
Thank you

Comments

• You could create an origin.1.com pointing to your origin :)

• You don't need to setup any dns records in BunnyCDN.
    https://support.bunnycdn.com/hc/en-us/sections/201932615-Getting-Started will help you out.

• @Zerpy said:
    You could create an origin.1.com pointing to your origin :)

I used to use this method, three domain names are in my same server, the same website, but still unable to access.

• As to my understanding, it looks like that you are trying to route your whole website through CDN, not only static files. It doesn't work that way; you need cloudflare, not a CDN.

• juhuaxinjuhuaxin Member
    edited November 2018

@dedipromo said:
    As to my understanding, it looks like that you are trying to route your whole website through CDN, not only static files. It doesn't work that way; you need cloudflare, not a CDN.

Yes, I used cloudflare to hide my website's IP address before.
    Websites are forums and blog types.
    Bunnycdn and belugacdn, can't it?
    I am not a single HTML web page.
    Are there any cheap merchants? I have 5T traffic per month, and I can't afford to pay more than $0.02 per GB.

• @dedipromo said:
    As to my understanding, it looks like that you are trying to route your whole website through CDN, not only static files. It doesn't work that way; you need cloudflare, not a CDN.

Sure you can :) Just needs some work on the origin side, but it's perfectly possible.

The whole leaseweb.com website runs directly on a CDN ;)

Thanked by 2Jord dedipromo
  • @Zerpy said:

@dedipromo said:

Sure you can :) Just needs some work on the origin side, but it's perfectly possible.

OMG, If I hear serverless one more time today I will drop the tables!

• @Yura said:

There's servers behind, no worries lol

Thanked by 1Yura
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Yura said:

@Zerpy said:

@dedipromo said:

The end is nigh

Thanked by 1Zerpy
  • Yura said: OMG, If I hear serverless one more time today I will drop the tables!

Serverlesssss.... It's all in the Cloudsssssss....

• @dedipromo said:

Isn't that what "Forward Host Header" would be used for in the zone config at bunnyCDN.