Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problems with weloveservers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Problems with weloveservers?

Has anyone else had a problem with http://weloveservers.net ?

My whole VPS has been down for nearly 4 hours now, only one reply to my tickets to say they are looking into it and not much else. Looks like the whole node I am on is down.

Comments

• They could be having network issues, I'm certain they will get back to you.

• Well, not the one I'm on. Node 15 doesnt have any issues, as per my monitors.

• No issues on my UK VPS.

• shyaminayeshshyaminayesh Member
    edited October 2013

Hi Shyamin,

>

the node is back online and VPS's are starting up now. Thank you very much for your patience.

Thanks,

Christopher Boswell
    WeLoveServers.net - Vice President
    [email protected]

i'm in LA node ... :D

• Hi,

We apologize about the inconvenience caused, we have been troubleshooting Node19 all morning and have determined that the RAID card was failing. The datacenter engineers have now replaced the RAID card, and other hardware components on the server in order to rule out hardware problems on the server completely. VPSs are now starting up.

Thank you for your understanding.

• You can see the current issues they have in https://core.weloveservers.net/serverstatus.php after login

• I vote they top1 in Q3, because, service is very good, I have 5 Vps on all locate node.

• I voted them 2nd in Q3, with 2 vps, but they do have a problem once in a while.

Customer service is great, and they quickly fix the issue

• I administer 5-6 servers from them and it does seem like two are down at the moment, on two different nodes, so perhaps they are having network issues on one of their locations. Looks like LA, CA

• @Virtual said:
    I administer 5-6 servers from them and it does seem like two are down at the moment, on two different nodes, so perhaps they are having network issues on one of their locations. Looks like LA, CA

I'm not seeing any alerts in Observium, and no one else is reporting any outages. I am fairly sure that this is your ISP connectivity problem, if you can PM me with a traceroute/MTR that would allow me to identify if this is the case.

I looked through the open and answered ticket queue and could not find a single support ticket that was recent about a server being down. Have you made an attempt to contact us yet?

• I just double checked and it seems to have been a hiccup in our Nagios server. Looks like WeLoveServers is running as good as always.

• @Virtual said:
    I just double checked and it seems to have been a hiccup in our Nagios server. Looks like WeLoveServers is running as good as always.

No problem. Thank you for clarifying! We are always available via email, support ticket, or toll free phone (866-285-4385) if you need any help.