Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a VPS in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a VPS in EU

WorldWorld Veteran
edited October 2013 in General

About $1-2/mo(i'd like monthly payment).
Anything else?Don't mind.lol.
Oh,isn't abuse,don't spamming.lol.

Comments

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited October 2013

Can't understand the later part of your request.
    Non-yearly plan under $1 would be impossible, as almost half of the price can be taken by the payment protocol, while the price of an IP is high like hell in EU these days. You can't even get a VPS of this price from a Chinese provider, then you should not try here either.

Increase your budget, otherwise impossible.

• @sundaymouse said:
    Can't understand the later part of your request.
    Non-yearly plan under $1 would be impossible, as almost half of the price can be taken by the payment protocol, while the price of an IP is high like hell in EU these days. You can't even get a VPS of this price from a Chinese provider, then you should not try here either.

Increase your budget, otherwise impossible.

Chinese provider?Oh,oneman haha.I know Chinese provider's offer is not cheap.

• I don't think anybody here does that with monthly payment

• @joodle said:
    I don't think anybody here does that with monthly payment

They worried about abuse?Because it's a very low price,right?

• @Edo said:
    Chinese provider?Oh,oneman haha.I know Chinese provider's offer is not cheap.

Even RIPE's IPs are more expensive than your $1/m budget, unless you are looking for an ipv6-only OpenVZ, I can't see you with any luck.

• @Edo said:
    They worried about abuse?Because it's a very low price,right?

No, it's because they won't make any profit with that price, it wouldn't even cover the costs they have

• @joodle said:
    No, it's because they won't make any profit with that price, it wouldn't even cover the costs they have

Oh,i know now,EU ips more expersive than USA's.

• Please close this comment,thanks.@Spirit @mpkossen

This discussion has been closed.