Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

LET - bug reports, improvements and feature requests. - Page 5
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

LET - bug reports, improvements and feature requests.

1235»

Comments

• qpsqps Member, Provider

Looks like an issue with drafts.

• imokimok Member

@qps that's a feature.

• donlidonli Member

@qps said:
      Looks like an issue with drafts.

Scroll down, way down.

Thanked by 2qps dfroe
    • qpsqps Member, Provider

donli said: Scroll down, way down.

Hah, you're right. Thanks.

• HurleyHurley Member
      edited June 19

I don't think we're supposed to put images in our signatures.

Edit 2: also you can post oversized images on profile pages.
      Edit 2 2: Unlimited poll options, and questions sounds fun. The option counter has a bug somewhere, thanks Vanilla.

Thanked by 1Falzo
    • angstromangstrom Member

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2989700/#Comment_2989700

(I posted in the Cest Pit; I should have posted here.)

"Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

• raindog308raindog308 Moderator

Bug report: clicking "My Drafts" on the left offers the chance to subscribe to the LET newsletter (there is one!?!?) I had expected, perhaps naively, to see my drafts.

For LET support, please visit the interim support desk.

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@raindog308 said:
      Bug report: clicking "My Drafts" on the left offers the chance to subscribe to the LET newsletter (there is one!?!?) I had expected, perhaps naively, to see my drafts.

You have to scroll allllll way down to see your drafts.

• raindog308raindog308 Moderator

ITLabs said: You have to scroll allllll way down to see your drafts.

Oh yeah...if I scroll down a full blank page, I see them. So it's just a formatting bug of some sort.

• https://support.lowendtalk.com/ does not work.

$ wget https://support.lowendtalk.com/
      --2019-09-16 09:41:02--  https://support.lowendtalk.com/
      Resolving support.lowendtalk.com... 104.20.214.37, 104.20.215.37
      Connecting to support.lowendtalk.com|104.20.214.37|:443... connected.
      HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
      2019-09-16 09:41:02 ERROR 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable.

• AmitzAmitz Member
      edited September 16

No support desk, no tickets, no stress, no issues. Look at the bright side! Who needs support anyway? Provider tags for everyone!

Thanked by 2ITLabs uptime

"Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.", Stephen Hawking, 2017. Join the Amitz party here.

• hi,

when i click need help, contact us in this forum i got a downloaded file. can you please help about this ?

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@cavitnation said:
      hi,

when i click need help, contact us in this forum i got a downloaded file. can you please help about this ?

Hi,

Our help department is asking for help to solve this help issue. In the meantime, what kind of help can we help you with?

Best regards,
      Help Department

Thanked by 1uptime
    • there is so much information relating to my company , i sent you pm , please check , i want to buy 100 usd ad ,before that i want to solve some problem with my previous VPS post.

• ITLabsITLabs Member

You can advertise here using BuySellAds.

Thanked by 1uptime
    • @ITLabs said:

hi, i have paid for the ad with (order id - 207256) This is for goodping.com

I request to please remove the old topic with so many false comments made by group of jelous people. i dont know why such people are allowed in this forum.

Remove this topic as you can see it is also displayed on google first page.
      https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160401/vps-servers-by-goodping-com/p1?new=1

i can proof from my admin panel and payments control panel that they never made an account on my website.

GoodPing LTD is %100 legit british based Start-up and i have so many ways to prove that.

Regards

Thanked by 1uptime
    • @cavitnation said:

@ITLabs said:

I request to please remove the old topic with so many false comments made by group of jelous people. i dont know why such people are allowed in this forum.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160401/vps-servers-by-goodping-com/p1?new=1

i can proof from my admin panel and payments control panel that they never made an account on my website.

GoodPing LTD is %100 legit british based Start-up and i have so many ways to prove that.

Regards

So, you've just admitted to ban-evasion, and trying to buy your way into good publicity?

Let me know how that works out for you, especially from a community point of view.

Until then, I'll direct the attention of some moderators to your post admitting to evading a ban @fat32 @hzr @doghouch @Jord

Thanked by 3ITLabs angstrom MasonR

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
      Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• uptimeuptime Member
      edited October 1

@cavitnation said:

bless your heart!

EDIT2:

My fine feathered friend, I hesitate to speculate as to whether or not goodping is truly deserving of such lowend SEO. Eventually it might fade from the goggle page as you establish better reputation elsewhere - if that indeed were to be your destiny.

But you posting here as you have just now done ... it buggers belief that any good result could be expected to come from going down this road, in this mode.

With all due respect, lulz, and understanding - I sincerely encourage you to now embark on a mindful journey through the educational territorah of Agonizing Reappraisal.

And if that odyssey leads you back to these parts once again, then so be it.

But either way - good luck and godspeed goodping!

Thanked by 2ITLabs angstrom
    • @cavitnation said:

We frankly couldn't care less that you're paying for an ad -- none of the money goes to us anyway.

Considering both your accounts here have IP addresses located within 30km of each other, I highly doubt that your "they never made an account on my website" statement is true.

@teamacc said:
      Until then, I'll direct the attention of some moderators to your post admitting to evading a ban

Done :)

Thanked by 1angstrom
    • @jbiloh - LET emails are broken atm

LowEndStorage | FreeMach - Free KVM Servers (LET Thread)
      Yet Another Bench Script (YABS) - Linux Server Benchmarking Script (dd/ioping, iperf, & Geekbench)

• @jbiloh :

• the sidebar with the support link, etc. is borked and not displayed - broken HTML

• support.lowendtalk.io does not work for agents. users can log tickets, mods cannot work them.

• @raindog308 said:
      @jbiloh :

• the sidebar with the support link, etc. is borked and not displayed - broken HTML

• support.lowendtalk.io does not work for agents. users can log tickets, mods cannot work them.

Last Active October 8

Buena suerte

"Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

• Registration is not working apparently. Not sending confirmation emails.

Mostly harmless™

I/O Gremlin

• dpecadpeca Member

@bikegremlin said:
      Registration is not working apparently. Not sending confirmation emails.

Thank you @bikegremlin for report.
      After two days of waiting confirmation link, it's finally working, looks like they fixed mailing issue.

Thanked by 1bikegremlin
    • thedpthedp Member
      edited November 10

Is it just me or did the notification button link got changed to your profile? :smiley:

Edit: Oh nvm, now it opens the notification list. For a few minutes it kept on taking me to my profile.

"Living da lowend vida loca." -- @uptime
      DomainPeon - Somewhat decent domain names for sale | LET members gets 10% off on Dynadot-pushed domains

• @thedp said:
      Is it just me or did the notification button link got changed to your profile? :smiley:

Edit: Oh nvm, now it opens the notification list. For a few minutes it kept on taking me to my profile.

That still keeps happening to me when I'm using my phone browser. On a computer, it works fine.

• @somik Oh, it happened when I was on the computer.

It was quite annoying :smiley:

"Living da lowend vida loca." -- @uptime
      DomainPeon - Somewhat decent domain names for sale | LET members gets 10% off on Dynadot-pushed domains

• @thedp I can understand. On phone, I have to click there, on profile, click the notifications and then only I can see why it says 2 or 3...