Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

LET - bug reports, improvements and feature requests. - Page 4
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

LET - bug reports, improvements and feature requests.

Comments

• This is scary stuff.

Select few always have issues.

• MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

@deank said:
      Are you saying the ticket system is now working?

Damn, the end is truly nigh.

Yeah, I think @trewq fixed it, or got someone to fix it :D

Thanked by 1trewq
    • reditredit Member, Provider

Oh, Oh look ^^^ Provider tag thanks guys

Thanked by 1trewq

Domain Names, Shared Web Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & SSL Certificates
      redIT - https://www.redit.co.uk

• Hey, give me the troll tag I've been asking for.

Thanked by 1eol

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Provider

@deank said:
      Hey, give me the troll tag I've been asking for.

Changing a setting is like playing Russian roulette with Vanilla.

Thanked by 1MikePT
    • @trewq said:

@deank said:
      Hey, give me the troll tag I've been asking for.

Changing a setting is like playing Russian roulette with Vanilla.

So, give him a banned tag.

Thanked by 1eol
    • Can I get "Lead Program Supervisor" tag?

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• Please.

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• Just noticed, the offers seem to not be auto sinking?

Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

• IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

@AnthonySmith said:
      Just noticed, the offers seem to not be auto sinking?

I think it's better like that, as long as the provider doesn't bump it for no reason but to reply to comments.

[BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
    • TL;DR; brace for a bunch of new winterhosts providers bumping their non-sinking offers?

most recommended Provider: First-Root KVM Power-Edition /w SSD
      UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

• Abuse it while able.

The motto of lownedmen.

• eoleol Member
      edited December 2018

One should be able to report PMs of questionable nature.

EDIT:
      And to be able to delete said PMs.

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• I can flag my own comments?

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• MikePTMikePT Member, Provider
    • My bad.

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• Feature: ability to hide/ignore certain shit posters posts with option to unhide it on demand.

Reason: holy fuck, do some people need a life, girlfriend, and/or psychological help. Really don't need 7/10 posts by same useless people adding nothing of value. If I see a post from someone I ignored but got a few thumbs up, I might want to see if they said something useful for a change. It happens on occasion.

Thanked by 1balaimoto
    • reply for comments will be nice. no need to quote and mention all the time.

• eoleol Member

@balaimoto said:
      reply for comments will be nice. no need to quote and mention all the time.

What do you mean?

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• eol said: What do you mean?

like this .. i need to quote your comment.it will be more simple with just reply comment feature.
      btw over 1 year nice to see you again @eol

• deankdeank Member

You can manually modify the code by just removing the lines you don't want to quote.

Granted, it takes few seconds to do it.

• eoleol Member

@balaimoto said:

eol said: What do you mean?

like this .. i need to quote your comment.it will be more simple with just reply comment feature.
      btw over 1 year nice to see you again @eol

Ah ok.
      I try to do that most of the time.
      Sometimes out of habit I might quote even if it's not necessary.

Hi.
      Yeah same.
      How have you been all this time?

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• eol said: Yeah same.

what should be the best answer ?

• eoleol Member

@balaimoto said:

eol said: Yeah same.

Great thanks, and you?
      The best answer is still: I don't know.

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• eoleol Member

@eol said:

@balaimoto said:

eol said: Yeah same.

Great thanks, and you?
      The best answer is still: I don't know.

EDIT:
      Probably Gustav, too.
      Can't decide yet.

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• qba82qba82 Member, Provider

I've sent a ticket 12.12.2018, still got no respond, how long You guys wait for a respond?

| Webhosting1st | Shared hosting -> starting with $10/YEAR, Raid10 SSD Disks, Unlimited domains | KVM VPS -> DDos protection | Starting with $6/Mo | Location [PL]

• Feature:change “Offer” category list by post time

Reason:it's now listed by last commented,and lots of old/expired offers bumped up to the top, especially @VirMach 's

• dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

I didn't read all the pages, so my apologies if it's already been asked etc, but would the idea of a thread per provider for general discussion work on LET? It might stop a lot of the "is x down?" threads and maybe help the provider with some crowd support?

Thanked by 1eol

HostDoc representative | Purveyor of high quality potassium | "A KVM VPS with 64 IPs? Must be Evolution Host."

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider
      edited February 25

Is the 'FLAG' function still working? flagged a number of things (offers) that significantly break the rules recently and they have not been touched, either the flag function is broken or it is time for a moderator refresh or perhaps if the rules are now super flexible let us know so we can start posting bigger plans without fear of rebuttal?

Thanked by 1eol

Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

@eol for mod

Thanked by 1eol

HostDoc representative | Purveyor of high quality potassium | "A KVM VPS with 64 IPs? Must be Evolution Host."

• @AnthonySmith said:
      Is the 'FLAG' function still working? flagged a number of things (offers) that significantly break the rules recently and they have not been touched, either the flag function is broken or it is time for a moderator refresh or perhaps if the rules are now super flexible let us know so we can start posting bigger plans without fear of rebuttal?

Mods are overworked and underpaid. I started tagging @doghouch aside from flagging the thread, seems to work. Feels a bit dick-ish though, like using LET as your helpdesk.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
      Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• DrvDrv Member

Am i the only one who dislikes this green template? :D

• eoleol Member

@Drv said:

Yes.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

@eol said:

@Drv said:

Yes.

No.

Thanked by 1eol

teamacc said: Mods are overworked and underpaid. I started tagging @doghouch aside from flagging the thread, seems to work. Feels a bit dick-ish though, like using LET as your helpdesk.

Yep, so either the flag button is not working as it used to (quite possible) or the other mods are not paying attention and need to be cycled to fresh blood.

• @AnthonySmith said:

teamacc said: Mods are overworked and underpaid. I started tagging @doghouch aside from flagging the thread, seems to work. Feels a bit dick-ish though, like using LET as your helpdesk.

Yep, so either the flag button is not working as it used to (quite possible) or the other mods are not paying attention and need to be cycled to fresh blood.

It’s honestly easier to see tags than it is flags lol

doghouch said: It’s honestly easier to see tags than it is flags lol

I guess they changed something then because flagged topics used to stand out a country mile.

• @doghouch said:

@AnthonySmith said:

It’s honestly easier to see tags than it is flags lol

You should make a feature request to change that, then.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
      edited February 25

@AnthonySmith said:

doghouch said: It’s honestly easier to see tags than it is flags lol

I guess they changed something then because flagged topics used to stand out a country mile.

It’s still bolded but the mod panel on mobile is a pile of garbage.

I can see them fine as tags though; while I don’t want people to always tag me, it’s just easier right now.

doghouch said: the mod panel on mobile is a pile of garbage.

ah right yes, I never even bothered trying on mobile :)

edited April 16

Rule suggestion: you may not post a review with an account that is less than 1 month old with and less than 14 posts. Failure to comply will result in closure of your account and removal of your review.

That should put an end to the 1 hit wonder a angry foot stampers, if they feel strongly enough to want to trash a company then they will still feel that way in a month unless it is JUST a tantrum.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@AnthonySmith said:
      Rule suggestion: you may not post a review with an account that is less than 1 month old with and less than 14 posts. Failure to comply will result in closure of your account and removal of your review.

That should put an end to the 1 hit wonder a angry foot stampers, if they feel strongly enough to want to trash a company then they will still feel that way in a month unless it is JUST a tantrum.

This

And also, please fix this

sanvit said: And also, please fix this

It is fun though, we can use it to subscribe all the big blacklists to the newsletter as it requires ZERO validation.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@AnthonySmith said:

sanvit said: And also, please fix this

It is fun though, we can use it to subscribe all the big blacklists to the newsletter as it requires ZERO validation.

Yeah, it's true. What would stop anyone from subscribing AlphaW00t to LET newsletter? ;)
      But, what I meant was give me my drafts page back... :(

• JackHJackH Moderator

@AnthonySmith said:

I'm only a month late... :') Just spotted this. I am completely in agreement however I've seen one instance of an honest, thought out review this week that I was rather impressed with. Will monitor over the next couple of weeks and if foot stompers >> 'normal' reviews I'll add it to the rule list.

NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

• @JackH

I know you guys are already overworked, but how about adding that review rule and allowing for exemptions? If the person can prove within ten minutes that they were legitimately wronged by a host, then they should be allowed to post the review.

wget https://s.flamz.pw/dl/bench.sh && bash bench.sh

curl https://s.flamz.pw/analytics/bench/stats.php

• JackHJackH Moderator

@FlamesRunner said:
      @JackH

I know you guys are already overworked, but how about adding that review rule and allowing for exemptions? If the person can prove within ten minutes that they were legitimately wronged by a host, then they should be allowed to post the review.

That's definitely one option. I'll have a think about phrasing and see what I can do. Thanks for the suggestion!

NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

• ewwinkewwink Member
      edited May 19

Feature: Advance search, documentation https://docs.vanillaforums.com/help/addons/advanced-search/ and even better show thread instead post for search result, I already ask it here 3 years ago :lol:

Reason: Google results is not realtime or not all pages indexed.

Feature: add the following to the search result page :lol:

For more search results type below on Google:
      site:lowendtalk.com intext:"SearchTerm"

Reason: This is funny feature request because alot people here suggest this.

lihat jadwal bola hari ini di tv online