Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
โ€บ Rules for selling on LowEndTalk [Updated January 2020] - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Rules for selling on LowEndTalk [Updated January 2020]

12345679ยป

Comments

• Congratulations on your provider tag @serveria_com :-)

Thanked by 1Janevski

Purveyor of high quality potassium

• serveria_comserveria_com Member, Provider

Thanks a million @dahartigan !

Thanked by 2uptime Janevski

https://serveria.com SERVERIA.COM privately owned datacenter in Riga, Latvia: 100% anonymous dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and more.

• Gets a provider tag and then a ban several hours later. This is a record that will be hard to beat.

"Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

• Woah! Hahaha what did he do to get banned!? @angstrom

• JordJord Moderator, Provider

@dahartigan said:
    Woah! Hahaha what did he do to get banned!? @angstrom

Having a nulled WHMCS license for one

BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

• @Jord said:

@dahartigan said:

Fucking hell, what an idiot. Take him downtown boys.

@dahartigan said:

@Jord said:

@dahartigan said:

That has already happened sir ๐Ÿ˜

Thanked by 1dahartigan

BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.

• @Jord said:

@dahartigan said:

@Jord said:

@dahartigan said:

Rejected by LET, embraced by LEB/CC. Guess who's got a deal on LEB's front page...

• @dahartigan said:

@Jord said:

@dahartigan said:

@Jord said:

@dahartigan said:

Rejected by LET, embraced by LEB/CC. Guess who's got a deal on LEB's front page...

Epic :D

Thanked by 1dahartigan

Looking for IT/Tech/Hosting-related Domain Names? Send me a PM here or on Discord (DP#3914)
    Current Auction(s): LES | HostedTalk

• @Coffee said:
    @Jord looks good from here

That wasn't the case when he was 'active' here.

Looking for IT/Tech/Hosting-related Domain Names? Send me a PM here or on Discord (DP#3914)

• @Jord said:

@dahartigan said:

It's common knowledge that nulled whmcs is optimized by free linux hakors and about 33% faster than the average soap of margarine, down a hallway.

Thanked by 2dahartigan Jord

You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    โ€žHomo homini rattus.โ€œ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

• We don't have a provider tag yet (haven't applied yet, we're not ready to begin accepting orders yet), but I'd like to submit a post about a potential product line to gauge interest from the community and wondering if this is acceptable?

Nothing will be offered for sale and I will be sure to specify that in the post.

Thanks!

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Moderator, Provider

JAN 2020 UPDATE: cPanel based offers now allowed again

Thanked by 2FAT32 Ympker
  • SynatiqSynatiq Member, Provider
    edited January 15

Sorry for bugging you here guys, but I have a quick question.

The helpdesk doesn't return any feedback whether the ticket was submitted or not, and there was a strange error popping up while writing the ticket about a save failure. Wonder if there is an issue with my browser.

Has my ticket been sent successfully? I don't want to try resending it again in case it wastes precious volunteer time :).

Cheerio!

• thedpthedp Member

@Synatiq said:

The helpdesk doesn't return any feedback whether the ticket was submitted or not, and there was a strange error popping up while writing the ticket about a save failure. Wonder if there is an issue with my browser.

Has my ticket been sent successfully?

Cheerio!

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161207/new-interim-support-desk

Thanked by 1Synatiq

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

After 6 moth of submitting provider tag request on old support system, today again submit on the new platform.. Hope this time will get that tag soon or maybe it takes a year.. :smile:

ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• Hello, I am new and got hit with the "No Vendor Tag" sever warning :( I attempted to apply for the tag but have heard nothing back yet and was wondering if someone could help me with that please.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 24

@nextarray said:
    Hello, I am new and got hit with the "No Vendor Tag" sever warning :( I attempted to apply for the tag but have heard nothing back yet and was wondering if someone could help me with that please.

Lulz ...

@thedp said:

@Synatiq said:

Has my ticket been sent successfully?

Cheerio!

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161207/new-interim-support-desk

the Amitz.party lives on!

• @ViridWeb said:
    After 6 moth of submitting provider tag request on old support system, today again submit on the new platform.. Hope this time will get that tag soon or maybe it takes a year.. :smile:

Finally you got the tag too many new providers hope to see more competitive prices

Thanked by 1ViridWeb

EVERYTHING IS MUCH BETTER THAN IT WAS 1 YEAR AGO

• I wish I could get my tag, I have so many great deals to offer. Plus all the other vendors we have to go along with it.

@nextarray said:
    I wish I could get my tag, I have so many great deals to offer. Plus all the other vendors we have to go along with it.

I don't even see your ticket.

edited January 25

@webclouddev said:

@ViridWeb said:

Finally you got the tag too many new providers hope to see more competitive prices

I promise we will try our best once we get the tag.. specially in VPS sector.. :smile:

ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.

edited January 25

@Jord said:

@nextarray said:
    I wish I could get my tag, I have so many great deals to offer. Plus all the other vendors we have to go along with it.

I don't even see your ticket.

Just saw we have got our Tag! :p
    Thaks @Jord

• It's not allowing me into the ticketing system. When I attempt to login it just loops back to the same screen.

• @nextarray said:
    It's not allowing me into the ticketing system. When I attempt to login it just loops back to the same screen.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161207/new-interim-support-desk/p1

the Amitz.party lives on!

• Submitted a ticket. Thank you

Thanked by 1uptime
  • billywbillyw Member, Provider

Updated my Ticket with all Info and Documents now in order :)

โ–ˆ VPS Aliens | AS207328 | AS16390 | Alien Class Servers & Support!
    โ–ˆ VPS Solutions | Dedicated Servers | KVM VPS Reseller | 10Gbps Ports

• I would really like to become a provider.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@nextarray said:
    I would really like to become a provider.

You can't just keep spamming to be a provider, show some interactions with the community if possible.

Thanked by 3angstrom thedp billyw

"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

• hzrhzr Member, Moderator

nextarray said: I would really like to become a provider.

Per the rules, you can not apply for another 3 months because your initial request showed you obviously didn't read them.

• Understood, I'll wait and keep responding and being active. Thank you.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

Would be nice if LEB's Managed VPS and Application Hosting rules could apply here as well. It would help us offer RE-250 dedicated mailserver with an exclusive discount for LET ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pavin.

Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.) | Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering
    Affiliate program w/ 50% commission

• handyhosthandyhost Member

Applied for the provider tag as my first one was removed because of years of inactivity. Hope i'll get it soon ;;)

• Can i sell VPn (or, Storage Box) in LET offer?

@naufalprojects said:
    Can i sell VPn (or, Storage Box) in LET offer?

No. Read the rules first.

• SwiftModdersSwiftModders Member, Provider

Looking through the rules, I do not see anything specific for "Design Offers" like web development services or WHMCS Themes. Am I allowed to post these as offers (I have the provider tag). If so, do I just follow the general rules as there is no design-specific sub-set? Thank you!

SwiftModders - Premium WHMCS Themes & WordPress Design Services
    View all of my top-rated WHMCS Themes or inquire on a custom WordPress website!

• Abdullah7310Abdullah7310 Member, Provider

so, bcz of browser issues, I refreshed the page & 2 tickets were opened instead of one, what should I do?

• MrEdMrEd Member

Create a new ticket apologizing for previous double tixket :D

Thanked by 1WSWD
  • hohlhohl Member

Am I missing something or are there no rules specified for the LIR tags? How does one get one of these?

• HosterlabsHosterlabs Member, Provider

Are multiple accounts allowed for different purposes? Lets say one personal and one as a provider?

[Signature violates rules]

• Turkey has not experienced a problem with the pop point.