Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Register/directory - Find your next host here! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Register/directory - Find your next host here!

1235»

Comments

• @jbiloh said:

@dahartigan said:

@jbiloh said:
    All,

I'd like to understand from our community how useful you see this thread as being.

Please provide any and all feedback. We will use what we learn to improve the thread and/or give it the retirement it deserves.

It's probably something of a job maintaining a current list given the attrition (new summer hosts booming, scammers dead pooling, etc)

Yes all good points.

I think it may make sense to let this thread fade away. Any one out there disagree??

Kill it.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited September 2021

This thread is no longer announced.

There is a link to this thread here:

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jbiloh said: Any one out there disagree??

Go ahead, let it go.

Updating and maintaining the list requires some effort and dedication since providers come and go and I believe no members of staff, admin and/or mods can commit to that at this point of time.

Those who want to look for something or just want to know which provider serves out of where and has what, they'll most likely create a thread and with that the community can and will respond to accordingly.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@DP said:

@jbiloh said: Any one out there disagree??

Go ahead, let it go.

Updating and maintaining the list requires some effort and dedication since providers come and go and I believe no members of staff, admin and/or mods can commit to that at this point of time.

Those who want to look for something or just want to know which provider serves out of where and has what, they'll most likely create a thread and with that the community can and will respond to accordingly.

Agreed.

I think an easy page to grab the links to prior Top Provider polls here at LowEndTalk would be useful than this directory in its current form. Just an idea.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • I believe the offers section speaks for itself.

Active providers and their current deals will be there for new visitors to find and enjoy.

If the provider is a scam the offer thread itself will usually have comments to warn of such.

Couldn't get more up to date and comprehensive than that.

• Is there a way in vanilla to view all users with a provider tag on one page? Maybe @FAT32 knows.

• I received the following email:

As some people already reached helpdesk and are willing to wait, we
    have 2 available options for you:

Option 1 - Get Instantly provision same specifications and pricing in
    our existing EU location - Poland to see if it suits your
    requirements, Uses AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor. If it does not fit, you
    can request a refund in 24 hours. (you will be migrated to Romania in
    some days when the location is fully setup)

OR

Option 2 - Wait for Romania , the data center has requested time till
    next week to solve the issue.

PLEASE OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET IF ANY OF THE ABOVE OPTIONS WORK FOR
    YOU.

• @KASSA said:

I would say "wrong thread buddy"and move along but it seems you specifically chose this one despite this thread being inactive for over a month now. Care to explain why?