Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone use maili.de free email?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Someone use maili.de free email?

Someone uses a free email from maili.de? I just wondering about they block or not allow access from a more than two weeks ago, I always get a message about IP address not allowed with yellow screen With VPN or from ISP IP address. Everything blocked. Was use them over a year without problem. What wrong with them?

Sie haben versucht, unsere Dienste mit der IP-Adresse 85.xxx.x.xx. zu nutzen. Diese IP-Adresse ist nicht zugelassen.
You have tried to use our services with the IP address 85.xxx.x.xx. This IP address is not allowed.

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

There's only one language for the site[dutch]. Site design is broken. I wouldn't use it even if i knew german.

• @armandorg said:
    There's only one language for the site[dutch]. Site design is broken. I wouldn't use it even if i knew german.

German and Dutch are different languages...

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @Yura said:

@armandorg said:

Not just different dialects? :smile:

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@Yura said:

@armandorg said:

Seems like my life has been a lie

• @angstrom said:

@Yura said:

@armandorg said:

Not just different dialects? :smile:

A language is a dialect with an army and navy :wink:

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • HukinHukin Member
    edited October 2018

If seriosly I have some important data inside and looks like its gone for now..
    I just wondering about its for mine that error or for everyone even a local?

• @Hukin said:
    Someone uses a free email from maili.de? I just wondering about they block or not allow access from a more than two weeks ago, I always get a message about IP address not allowed with yellow screen With VPN or from ISP IP address. Everything blocked. Was use them over a year without problem. What wrong with them?

Sie haben versucht, unsere Dienste mit der IP-Adresse 85.xxx.x.xx. zu nutzen. Diese IP-Adresse ist nicht zugelassen.
    You have tried to use our services with the IP address 85.xxx.x.xx. This IP address is not allowed.

Just use vpn with German ip... and retrieve you're data.

• Daverno said: Just use vpn with German ip

Already tried, different IP not working, same thing. May be they detect VPN and block it. Or just gone. Same thing with mailiboxi they detect VPN easy.

• What's wrong with mailgun? Been using them for years for free. My experience is nothing but good.

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited October 2018

@Hukin said:

Daverno said: Just use vpn with German ip

Already tried, different IP not working, same thing. May be they detect VPN and block it. Or just gone. Same thing with mailiboxi they detect VPN easy.

You might need an residential ip then use https://www.vpngate.net/en/ most connections there are made by home users.
    For example vpn939359163.opengw.net
    93.202.83.xxx
    (p5DCA53E3.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
    Censored against spam or dos
    Its Telekom Germany non datacenter ip

• looks like now its working with every IP..

• @armandorg said:
    Seems like my life has been a lie

The word "Deutsch" is the German word for the German language, "Duits" is the Dutch name for the German language and "Dutch" refers to the language of the Netherlands. All three are the same word as you can assume. The reason why "Dutch" in English refers to the language of the Netherlands and not the language of Germany is because until 200–300 years ago (I couldn't find an exact date) both those languages were called Deutsch/Duits. The Dutch people called their language "Duits", which is why the English called it "Dutch" and kept on doing that while the Dutch started calling their language "Nederlands" to differentiate it from the standard language in the German states (Germany did not yet exist back then). The word "Deutsch" means "of the people" and Dutch and German are two standardized forms of one large dialectal continuum that extends from Amsterdam to Vienna.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-Dutch-and-Deutsch