Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trusted DataCenter/s In US For Hosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Trusted DataCenter/s In US For Hosting?

kyayichandekyayichande Member
edited October 2018 in Requests
  • ColoCrossing
  • QuadraNet
  • OVH
  • Nocix
  • Dacentec
  • Equinix
  • HostDime
  • ServerComplete
  • HostUS
  • Others Need to Mention?

Comments

• It would be helpful to define what your definition of "trusted" is, seeing as you have Nocix in that list. Not that they aren't trusted, but I don't think anyone is clamoring to put production grade services in Nocix hardware/connection.

• @daxterfellowes said:
    It would be helpful to define what your definition of "trusted" is, seeing as you have Nocix in that list. Not that they aren't trusted, but I don't think anyone is clamoring to put production grade services in Nocix hardware/connection.

I mean trusted means they will be there when you wanted, in case of any hardware failure and need urgent help kid of, but I am not aware about the Nocix, so It's always to see the other side of the host. Any other information about them?

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited October 2018

kyayichande said: I mean trusted means they will be there when you wanted, in case of any hardware failure and need urgent help kid of, but I am not aware about the Nocix, so It's always to see the other side of the host. Any other information about them?

What your describing should be all hosts; Assuming you are not some cheap ass and purchase at a cost where the provider can afford to eat and provide for his family at night, then you shouldn't have to worry about figuring out if they will be there, that should be implied. However, if you just go to all the cheap, un-managed, bottom of the barrel hosts and expect the same thing, your just being silly.

It is amusing you include our dark overlords as 'Trusted'.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

Are you looking for a DC to do Colocation or a DC that offers web hosting as well?

Thanked by 1kyayichande
  • How many useless threads are you going to keep opening nonstop?

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Why wouldn't you trust Equinix...?

Thanked by 1kyayichande
  • folom^2

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

Databank, Aligned Energy. Though they won't sell small amounts of space.

Thanked by 1kyayichande
  • SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

PhoenixNAP, but they don't support IPv6 😢

Thanked by 1kyayichande
  • @Foul said:
    How many useless threads are you going to keep opening nonstop?

Get f**k out from this forum, if you can't tolerate you piece of shit.

• @PhotonVPS said:
    Why wouldn't you trust Equinix...?

Well, nobody said they are not trusting them.

• @TheLinuxBug said:

kyayichande said: I mean trusted means they will be there when you wanted, in case of any hardware failure and need urgent help kid of, but I am not aware about the Nocix, so It's always to see the other side of the host. Any other information about them?

What your describing should be all hosts; Assuming you are not some cheap ass and purchase at a cost where the provider can afford to eat and provide for his family at night, then you shouldn't have to worry about figuring out if they will be there, that should be implied. However, if you just go to all the cheap, un-managed, bottom of the barrel hosts and expect the same thing, your just being silly.

It is amusing you include our dark overlords as 'Trusted'.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Aah so you mean cheaper hosts are not trusted?